It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PART II: Bible Prophecy; Convinced Yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Over a year ago I posted a tread Bible Prophecy; Convinced Yet? and had some interesting replies.

Now we have the noise from Jeremiah 25:31> A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD has a controversy with the nations...

Posted before, most likely, not even going to look... but are you convinced yet?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Absolutely not!

/thread

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I can agree with the sounds coming from the heavens. There is no denying it. But what is causing the sounds is an entirely different question. I can see the link to the bible passage and maybe the apocalypse is on its way, but whats to say that some very powerful people are just playing with a few of their toys and scaring the living sh!t out of people like yourself for the fun of it?

And just for the record, I'm in Australia and haven't heard anything like those noises.. Maybe someone else has but not where I am. Does that mean god is not to concerned about the people in my areea of the world?
edit on 9-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

wake-up call to fractal, baby.....we nee you to see spiritually, I'll call in some supernatural magic. we'll see if you change your mind. that would huge!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don`t agree

If God was going to send a warning to the world such as in the verse states,He would make sure that everyone heard it,not just various people/locations of different sounds and hope that everyone has access to youtube to hear them.

Just my opinion anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I don`t agree

If God was going to send a warning to the world such as in the verse states,He would make sure that everyone heard it,not just various people/locations of different sounds and hope that everyone has access to youtube to hear them.

Just my opinion anyway.

I agree. If it was god, you would think it was a noise that everyone would hear at the same time and then if no-one was crapping themselves and didn't heed the warning, stiff bikkies suckers..

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This guy is way too happy it's the end of the world...and he's pimping his logo on his coffee cup..." are you serious, Jesus saves" . Anyone else notice that? ....I like the strategically placed bible, cross and watch on the top of the book case and wall.. It's that hidden subliminal message of..time is running out, repent, and don't cross the bible.......when he talks about the noise sounding like an orchestra and doom from heaven, if you look in the cabinet behind him you can see a reflection of a movie playing...Not sure what that's all about? .all that aside, I get the fact that he thinks it's the end of the world, and Jesus is coming to punish all the sinners...but I haven't heard any strange noises, and certainly have not heard an orchestra that sounds like an old "Jason and the Argonaughts " movie.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Playing devil's advocate here ( yes I get the irony):

If God wanted everyone to hear the sounds, I would say mission accomplished. They played it on the news, people linked it on various websites (like ATS) for people to hear. Do you know of someone who hasn't heard about it or watched/listened to it on the net? I don't.

Edit: Plus we don't know that people without access to the internet haven't heard it...if they live in a 3rd world country, how would they tell us?

edit on 9-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Don't you think he'd relay a worldwide message, maybe follow the daylight hours or something? you know, like Santa, but different..

the fact that you assume every single individual out of the over 7 billion of us to have heard the trumpets is crazy, to say the least. It's like saying the same about Michael Jackson, He was around for years and still not everyone has heard his music, not even if you exclude the under 30's.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well, I don't know that we can jump on this "sounds" epidemic and tie it to such a thing just yet

edit on 9-10-2012 by saintinwaiting because: rephrased reply

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
While I'm convinced of the Bible prophecy (due to corroboration from sources outside the Bible), this video is totally unconvincing.
edit on 9-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir

Don't you think he'd relay a worldwide message, maybe follow the daylight hours or something? you know, like Santa, but different..

the fact that you assume every single individual out of the over 7 billion of us to have heard the trumpets is crazy, to say the least. It's like saying the same about Michael Jackson, He was around for years and still not everyone has heard his music, not even if you exclude the under 30's.

You're saying the sounds wouldn't be a worldwide message with the invention of the internet?

The fact that you assume every single individual out of the over 7 billion of us haven't heard of them/heard them might be just as crazy. Neither of us can prove anything about who has or hasn't heard it, I was merely making a point.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bible prophecy is ambiguous at best, and open to interpretation. A lot could be read into the 25th chapter of Jeremiah. Both poetically and metaphorically. IMO, it has nothing to do with the present sounds that have been reported in sundry places. So no, I am not the least bit convinced.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What some want is for a PA system to open up from the sky....."attention, attention (and then repeted in several languages) the pool will be closed labor day. The pool will be closed labor day. Thank you".....static and feed back.

"By the way there are several horses lose in the parking lot. Please be careful today as you leave. We will close early today do to lack of sunshine" static and feedback.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Indeed, likewise.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Prophecy is nothing more than a psychic looking into the future. He can see the most likely and logical outcomes according to trends, but they can be overridden by human free will.

The Bible was put together by the same blood line of Kabbalists that now rule the world financially... You can be the most successful self-fulfilling prophet imaginable when you can create unlimited "funds" out of thin air....
edit on 9-10-2012 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The song that you hear towards the end of the video is ACTUALLY from the movie, jason and the Argonaughts..it's a song titled ARGO. Look it up on amazon.com and play the sample...you'll hear the same gonging noise that this guy in the video imitates. So unless if we are about to be descended upon from jason and the argonauts, this guy in this video is either every gullible( because he wants it to be the end of the world) or don't be surprised when he starts asking for money to save your soul! ...seriously?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I thought this clip was sort of relevant.
At least as relevant as "bible prophecy".

*Caution: violence and language*

top topics

join