It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tila Tequila & The Illuminati (again)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know she's been mentioned here before a few times. It was a while ago, maybe a few months, when some strange blogs came out about The Illuminati, and aliens (no joke). For a while, she--or someone claiming to be her--said it was just an ex-boyfriend who hacked her account, and put all that stuff there. Well... apparently, not. Recently, she's been pretty vocal on YouTube. Apparently YouTube has been deleting her videos from her own channel (or so it would seem, but who can really say?), which I find to be a bit odd. But first, I ran into this video by accident.

Whoever he is, he's a bit Draconian in his comment section. All I asked him was, "Shouldn't you watch her entire video before forming an opinion?" Got Neo-punch'd. And now... you can do it, too!

No matter how you slice it... it's sad.

edit on 8-10-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Y U FEED THAT INTERNET ATTENTION TROLL!

Warning, the preceding statement is in all caps. Do not be alarmed.

But seriously... Y?? If we just ignore it, it will go away.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
She's having paranoid delusions. Maybe for real, maybe just for attention. One of the two...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This woman is so much the West Coast equivalent of that Snooky creature that I can't even imagine Sesame Street having any respect for her. The Illuminati is more intelligent than that.

So many threads claiming that film and music stars are Illuminati, it's getting to be just a fad and a PR gold mine. They are feeding off the conspiracy theories and making big bucks from gullible teens and tin foil hat wearing adults.

Ask yourself...What would the elite want with this trash?

Like many others she would most likely create these rumors through their publicists because it's the "Hot" and "Cool" thing to be associated with these days

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
She's having paranoid delusions. Maybe for real, maybe just for attention. One of the two...

Hell, I could say that about a few people here on ATS. But I could also be wrong about them, you know?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tha Girl They Call Roc

That's pretty much how I feel. Sometimes I wonder if all these suicidal thoughts that I get on a daily basis are even my own. I was also thinking today... huh, if they want depopulation so badly, why not legalize suicide, and open up a suicide booth? Not joking, by the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Hell, I could say that about a few people here on ATS. But I could also be wrong about them, you know?

No.

No I don't.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Other than the fact that she sounds high as hell... I would never have guess she would even be able to spell Illuminati...I guess the end of times ARE a pond us!!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

No.

No I don't.

I LOL'd.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That's pretty much how I feel. Sometimes I wonder if all these suicidal thoughts that I get on a daily basis are even my own. I was also thinking today... huh, if they want depopulation so badly, why not legalize suicide, and open up a suicide booth? Not joking, by the way.

BTW what is a basic suicidal thought?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
.... Whaaaat a lame thread....
edit on 9-10-2012 by dayve because: YEP

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I feel sorry for that guy in the vid. He speaks of her as if he has a personal grudge against Tila...like being rejected by her...someday, some place. Or...he trying very hard to discredit her and is commisioned by the illuminati to do some cover-up work for them.

Anyways..this guy I don't like....at all....he reminds me of a snake.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
.... Whaaaat a lame thread....
edit on 9-10-2012 by dayve because: YEP

Well that escalated qui.. Oh

...found dead in their apartment. Police are treating the death as natural.

Is all I want to hear about this shonky named woman.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity ...why do all of you seem to dislike this woman?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

I don't dislike her, personally. I feel the same as zatara. The guy in the first video seems a bit fishy to me. She went into that video's comment section and asked him why he kept deleting her comments, then accused him of working with "them". He deleted my comment too. All I asked was how can someone form an opinion about something, without seeing the whole thing? Kind of like watching the first 15 minutes of a movie and then writing a review and getting it published. And, wow... wanting to hear about her death, winofiend? Did she give you a fake phone number or something?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

No no phone number...but I've noticed a pattern with people who start talking about CIA...FBI..Government..NWO ect. There are always a good handful of people who are quick to judge them and size them up without knowing what's going on. Maybe she does know something, just because she isn't well spoken or was on some silly tv show doesn't mean she's lying or gives grounds to discredit her statements. Just my two cents.

I've been watching a few of her posts and she is suppose to reveal some sort of information in the next few days about big names in the entertainment industy and it may be interesting to hear what she has to say. I saw the reply someone asked why the illuminati would let her know about anything secret? Probably because they figure no one would take her seriously if she did start talking.
edit on 9-10-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

That's pretty much how I feel. Sometimes I wonder if all these suicidal thoughts that I get on a daily basis are even my own. I was also thinking today...

I cannot provide a link because i don't know exactly where i've read it but it was on the website of a well known USA psychotherapist (false memories, MK victims etc) where he wrote something along the lines...if a person questions whether the 'unusual' thoughts are his own, that person is as sane as any other otherwise he would not be capable of questioning it...

Just something to ponder about.

..and I don't know what to think of Tila Tequila. I feel sorry for her because even if she is paranoid or maybe even telling the truth it must be awful to feel that way.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Exitt because: ..

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

All of the men/boys loved her for years when all she did was take her clothes off for a living, but now that all she does is talk illuminati and it annoys them so they just complain.

I followed her Facebook page a while after that thread was posted on here a few months ago, and what I noticed in her videos and statuses.. It seems she really believes everything she is stating, but it has put her in a state of paranoid psychosis that has been going on for months! Poor girl. After her overdose and aneurysm it's hard to say if she will ever act the same. (FYI she thinks 'they' the illuminati who are following/watching her caused her aneurysm) Something happened to this girl.. Idk what but something messed her up.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
She said she was walking her dog not long ago and some type of black car tried to run her down, it seems to me that someone seems to be using gaslighting tactics on her from all that i have read, they did the same thing to Russell Jones aka Ol Dirty Bastard he said he couldn't shake the kats that were following him and you wouldn't believe who some of these people were...

As far as who would be running this type of Psy-op on her who knows there's a million reasons for a million possibilities in all cases could even be the family of the man she knew and loved who died to try and get her commited if what she is saying is true who knows....

edit on 10-10-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join