It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal battles & fraud. Ron Paul Campaign Attorney speaks on battling the RNC/GOP establishment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul presidential campaign 2012 general counsel, David Warrington talks about his experience during the 2012 campaign and all of the 'barriers' (barriers is putting it lightly) that he, the campaign, and the grassroots faced.

If you were paying close attention to the primaries or not, this is a great watch all the way through. You'll learn a lot about what went down in the trenches at state conventions and the national convention.

edit on 8-10-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

So is Ron Paul and his staff currently trying to get some justice or is this guy just talking about what already happened? Is Ron Paul home not giving an F anymore or is he still fighting?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So is Ron Paul and his staff currently trying to get some justice or is this guy just talking about what already happened? Is Ron Paul home not giving an F anymore or is he still fighting?

I can't speak for the legal team, I have no idea what they plan to do.

I do know Ron Paul isn't merely going to ride off into the sunset after his retirement from congress. He has plans to continue educating on liberty (speaking, organizations, etc..?? I can't tell you for sure but I do hope he goes on to speak on the international stage, he has received countless invitations to speak abroad).

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i swear Ron Paul needs his own forum

maybe also monsanto....every time im on ATS in 2012 i see these two names lol

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i swear Ron Paul needs his own forum

maybe also monsanto....every time im on ATS in 2012 i see these two names lol

peace

Because those two topics are worth talking about.

The problem with Monsanto is that they (and other corporations) have gotten their grubby little fingers heavily entrenched in the government. Ron Paul (his ideology) is the solution to that problem by getting government out of the market.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm curious if they are actually going to attempt to right some wrongs or are they just going to speak about their experience and then ride off into the sunset.

Yeah I have no doubts Ron Paul will be speaking at colleges and rallies, maybe even backing some politicians he agrees with, like Independents and from other parties, and lets not forget about Rand Paul. I image much like an ex president Paul can bring in some decent coin for speaking. And there's nothing wrong that because he definitely draws huge crowds and too boot it's a great retirement job.

So I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Ron Paul but I'm just curious if there's going to be any course for action to right some wrongs.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Eh, not really anymore. Sure during the primaries you saw a lot RP threads but not so much since the RNC.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I really hope they do as well. Nobody should be able to get away with this crap.

There is however the argument that I often hear that Rand Paul and the rest of the liberty Republicans are still functioning within the GOP and RP/legal team declaring war on the GOP wouldn't do good for the future of the liberty republican movement.

That and Ron Paul isn't what you would call a 'general' he isn't aggressive in nature and is a little pessimistic despite his image of always appearing optimistic. Often worried if he will succeed, if he can fundraise, if he can pull the crowds, if he can win.

In my opinion, I think we should've went for the juggulars like mad dogs! we have the evidence and we have grassroots support but we'll never be able to convict the top brass. The campaign is over, people are tapped out for donations because money is going across the country to liberty candidates running for office, and PACs that spread the message. Its just tough when you're up against the establishment with their own printing press (lol).

swills, did you finish the video?

edit on 8-10-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Ron Paul is in his 70's he has been fighting for over 30 years 20 of them in congress racking up the greatest congressional record of honesty integrity and strictly following the constitution in the history of the congress. If he wants to go home and relax/retire or what ever he can and deserves it! I doubt he'll ever "not give a F"...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

yea, the fact that he is 77 and still out there promoting peace, liberty, and non-aggression and not asking for anything in return is pretty awesome.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There are so many people who are much younger and in worse shape in every way. 77 can and is young imo. I am so disgusted with how everything went down makes me sick to think that I was part of it really, and that I had no way of changing the dishonesty and antiquated draconian drama that I witnessed first hand. So many of the fat cats I saw need to die off before something new can emerge.

top topics

join