It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT AM I ( race baiter, bigot, or Concerned AMERICAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now that I got your attention, please read what I have to say before you judge me.
It seems to me that the United States is some what disorientated (the free dictionary) confused,bewildered,mix up,ext. We look at each other as a select group, Not as Americans, I see reports that some Americans are attacking (dictionary.com) /to set upon with violent force/hostile way/ each other for the reason they have not a clue. that is they don't see them self as Americans they see themselves as a other than. Now we have Indentured Servants (wikipedia) A person contracting to work for fixed period of time. IE congress and above . Now some will take a different term than what I have imposed' but the definition kind a goes along. We just pay them plus room board/etc IE perks. But where is there alliance ( wikipedia) / a pack, coalition/ Is it to the Americans or to a group. Now your wondering where I am going with this. For some reason I see America going backwards for it does not know its history sure we made mistakes along the way, But we have a good foundation (dictionary.com) / the basis of ground work for anything/ Just as long as we don't up root it. Now ever thing I here on the news about the up coming election of our Indentured Servants ( see definition above) its about groups. During the last election. It was to put in a first of a group now it is unamerican to take them out of there Servitude (if they did there job are NOT) for they are in a group. See I did not say anything about a person race you filled in that part for your self. I guess what I am trying to say is America where are we going.

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Please read the Links provided in the last post by yours truly

edit on 8-10-2012 by tim181 because: Mybe i should just ask

edit on 10/9/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tim181

I'm not sure where you're going with this OP.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tim181

Are you running for office of some sort. If so, I'll need a real introduction to get my vote.

Until the...Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tim181

I don't understand ur post but ill go with bigot.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If I read that correctly, the translation is that we are now all slaves and that Obama was elected because of his race and now any and all attempts to keep him in office are predicated upon the race card.

Did I understand correctly?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks Heff.

I got a nose bleed trying to decrypt the OPs intention

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well you're definitely patronising. I think everyone here knows what disorientated, attacking, servants, alliance and foundation means.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Wow Heff is that what it says? I'm still crosseyed from the wall of text.Any way tim welcome and good luck.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tim181

unless i'm mistaken you're talking about all the division within the u.s.

all the [inserthere]-americans

instead of everyone considering themselves just americans
having forgotten that:

"united we stand, divided we fall"

however you reeeeeaaalllllyy need to work on your

delivery.

and welcome to ATS
heff, being a mod [elbows heff] should be providing you with a few important links once he's overcome his momentary, albeit induced by your OP, confusion

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ummmmm.......... I know Im supposed to add to the conversation at hand but............
2nd line

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be much easier in an introduction thread to say "Hi, I'm Tim. I have some very strong political/social ideas and hope to share them in the forums."

You know... kind of straightforward and leading into possible conversations...

Just sayin...

Anyway, welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

LOL I lost my "welcoming committee links about a year ago"... I want for JohnnyAnonymous these days because his "intro links" are often some of the most creative and fun posts of the day!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

LOL I lost my "welcoming committee links about a year ago"... I want for JohnnyAnonymous these days because his "intro links" are often some of the most creative and fun posts of the day!

~Heff

Meh, just copy and paste his from another post, that's what I'd do

...hmmm.... how do I get him to link our avatar thread in there so folks can have "purdy pikshurz"?

edit on 8-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Spanish Inquisition Device, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome tim181

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 10/9/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join