It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really??? REALLY???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So, those of you who pay attention to any of my stupid posts know my family is, for the most part, trash.

My brother and sister live in a very horrible place, with my father and stepmom, Why is this a horrible place? Because my father is an ex-alcoholic, (possibly current alcoholic), and a *snip*. My stepmom is a manic-depressive-bi-polar-schitzo psychopath who likes to call the kids names, break things, cuss and yell at everyone, and hit the kids with shoes. She also treats her son like a prince, and oddly, takes baths with him and sleeps in bed with him occasionally.

I despise those people more than anything on the planet.

But, I put up with talking to them civilly, so I can see my bro and sis.

So, my sister calls me in the morning, asking me if I'm going to be at my mothers on their visiting weekend. She said that if I wasn't going to moms, she and my brother aren't going either.

I thought this was VERY strange of her to say, because they love to be at moms house. They want to live with her, and there's an upcoming custody battle in which my mom is gonna fight for them. ANYwho, my sister is learning to be VERY manipulative, and very apathetic. I learned the same traits when I lived there. My family ruins people.

I told her I was going to be at moms, so she and y brother should come over.

She said "yeah... well... we're most likely not going anyway..."

I paused. Couldn't believe it.

Then it hit me. They're being drilled and brainwashed.

I hate those people.

My sister said that my brother doesn't want to go to moms, because he's scared of my mom's boyfriend.

My mom's boyfriend is not a bad person at all, not violent, gross, or anything. But somehow, my dad's family has made him out to be some kind of devilish monster who abuses my bro and sis. I know the guy, he would never do anything like that. Of course, my family doesn't care if there's ACTUALLY something wrong with the guy, they only care that they have something new to cuss and whine about. My aunt and stepmom have called and left threatening messages on moms phone, saying "he better not be around anyone in THIS family, or..."

I won't type the rest.

Anyway, my brother has ausburgers syndrome, a very severe form of autism, and he's kind of different from most people. He's very smart, but he functions differently.

I told her to let me talk to my bro,

I asked him if he wanted to come to moms for the weekend, and I told him I was going to be there.

He got really excited, and said he wanted to come over. I could hear my sister in the background, telling him "but mommy's boyfriend is gonna be there. You don't wanna go be around him, do you?"

She was trying to talk him out of wanting to go to moms.

Sick little brat. I understand she's going through a lot right now, but to manipulate her own brother out of visiting his mother... a brother who has a serious mental disorder... really?

Then, my dad took the phone away from my brother and asked me, "What did you say to him?"

He sounded really ticked off that I made my brother change his mind about going to visit his mom.

I said, "I just asked him if he wanted to go to moms."

He said, "Are you tying to make them feel guilty about not going? They don't have to go if they don't WANT to."

I said "Um... no, but it's weird that they wouldn't want to."

They've NEVER cancelled on my mom before, during this whole ten-year divorce period.

He said "Well, apparently something happened with your brother and your moms boyfriend, and they're scared of him, and don't want to be around him."

I said, "Um, I dunno what yall are talking about, cause nothing ever happened between them."

Just like them, the useless losers they are, to make up stories.

He said, "Well, that was the story your brother told us as soon as he got in the car when we picked them up."

I said "Well... if yall are interrogating them about moms house as soon as they get in the car, they're gonna feel the need to tell you some kind of story with substance, even if its a lie. Nothing ever happened. When I used to live there, yall used to grill me for information about mom."

Dad got pissed off and said "Wow, really?"

Then he hung up on me.

Just like him. When he's confronted on any issue, he runs away from it like the worthless chicken $#@# he is, drinking *snip* to escape his own thoughts and his worthless life.

My beloved step-monster called me about ten minutes later, yelling about how wrong I was.

I layed into her.

Drama with my family is about to get really ugly, and they're gonna come around and harass me.

I'm waiting for em.

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!

MOD NOTE: Please review the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use specifically sections pertinent to censor circumvention and illicit activity.
edit on 8-10-2012 by davespanners because: Title and text snips to remove t and c violations

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

YIKES Dude...

Don't know what to say. I know it is more venting than anything. Sounds mind numbing and depressing to me. Keep your chin up

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
how old are they and you. can they live with you. get them away from the sickness and break the cycle

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They're ten and thirteen.

I'm just their older sister, and I'm 19. They need their mum a LOT more than me.

Grrrrrrr

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

ok..firstly

My stepmom is a manic-depressive-bi-polar-schitzo psychopath

thats funny...i had to laugh

secondly

She also treats her son like a prince, and oddly, takes baths with him and sleeps in bed with him occasionally.

no comment

bro you dont choose your family...its the divine cards youve been dealt...play em the best you can!!

stay away...and give your bro and sis a "one way" open route to you, if they need you.....they will love you for it....

peace
edit on 8-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: better to delete

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I completely identify with the uselessness of having a relationship with disfunctional people even if they are family. Or especially if they are family. I am in the same boat. They enjoy tearing others down to make themselves feel better by comparison. Those they can't pull down are a danger to their shallow self esteem.

Hence the problem with your mom's boyfriend. He's probably a "normal" person and they can't stand it. So they make up stuff in order to discredit him and (even) accuse him of "abusing the children". Your sis may be hearing that stuff and should tell you if there was a problem that she is having with him directly or if its just something she heard.

She is learning to manipulate from her mom and it would be best to try and wean them from her guiles. Confronting your mom about it won't work, that will just start another fight. They only want to go if you are there means they value your presence there. You would know best why.

Maybe your sis is really trying to keep her and her brother from going because of her mom instead of her boyfriend, but she tells you its him instead. You already said they "need their mom".

As hard as that sounds I think they need you more, right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

My sister and brother love my mom, they never havde any problems with her. But my family is brainwashing them both against moms boyfriend.

They used to screw with my head too, and make me think things that I don't really feel.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

BTW, did I mention my stepmoms an ex prostitute? Doesn't matter, I know... but worth throwing out there

I'm a girl btw

edit on 8-10-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: of a typo

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It is very sad when families fall apart, these days I don't meet many people with the traditional "family"

I can also relate to you in a few ways,

I just recently turned 20, been living with my mum and her husband (my stepdad) who is an alcoholic.
They have a child together which is my younger brother.

The things I hear my younger brother who is 12 by the way, say at times is almost word for word what my stepdad would say, proving that over time he has been brainwashed in a way to think like this.

But like you I assume my hands are tied, due to his young age I can't explain much without appearing to make him turn against his own dad. He will do that in his own time I guess.

My only advice is to remain calm as hard as that can be, and try and be there for your siblings.
Hope things get better for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well, he is the outsider. If they are lying about him the kids are smart, they will figure that out.
You did.

Personally I would stay out of the drama. That works for me and my family.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

BTW, did I mention my stepmoms an ex prostitute? Doesn't matter, I know... but worth throwing out there

I'm a girl btw

erm...movie and a pizza?...actually forget the movie...we can get nachos and watch your family.....

BTW...sounds like my sort of family.....entertaining....lol

let me find a perfect youtube clip 1 sec

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sounds to me like your Dad and "evil" stepmother are gearing up for this custody battle....sad...cause doesn't seem she likes these kids at all...but for some reason your Dad wants them...totally sad.....sending you a big hug.....
Good Luck to you and your siblings,,,,,,,

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Theres a reason i havent spoken to my dad in 3 years. I hear ya. Dont do anything stupid. Whatd you tell your mom about it?

You need hugs

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'm a girl btw

When the custody battle takes off that would be something to bring up to the lawyer. It could be damaging to your dads case.

Be cool. Don't say anything that makes it worse. When you get a chance to be around your younger sis you might want to remind her that your mother has feeling and she's trampling all over them not coming to see her.

The Boyfriend may want to pitch in, I know this sounds unfair, and be somewhere else the next weekend they are to visit. Take him out of the equation for a bit. Take there argument away from them. In other words don't give them any leverage, but do in nicely. Even if it pains you apologize to them. Take them off their guard.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

new topics

top topics

join