It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... the universe and the whole of reality literally fell apart...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Who has seen the first six seasons of Doctor Who?

If you have, you have a general idea of what it looks like when time, space, and reality collapses.

So, I've been having really weird, lucid and vivid dreams lately.

This one is the most compelling, and befuddling.

I'll skip to the last scene of the dream, which is the only one I remember perfectly.

There was a small trailer/house on the edge of a hill, right next to a bunch of rocks, and a river that ran passed the place. The river ran in between two huge mountains before it ran passed the trailer house. It was sunset, and this whole scene was gorgeous.

Until I stepped outside and looked at the sky.

The stars began to go out like lights. I thought I was imagining it, then it became more apparent... from the tip of the sky, in a melting-looking way, the stars looked as though they had started falling right before they'd vanish. A line of falling an vanishing stars traveled down the sky slowly, cleansing the sky of the stars, leaving only empty blue. The clouds, light, and stars were erasing...

Somehow, I knew exactly what was happening.

I freaked out.

I ran back inside, and my mother was holding my little bro and sis, who were crying. The items in the house were beginning to vanish too... the furniture, tv, ect.

So, in this dream logic, for some reason, I thought that if I took all the books in my house and threw them in the river, the waters of the river would absorb the information in the books, recognizing them as reality, and then the process of the collapsing reality would be reversed...

I guess the water was the connection with the physical world and God...?

For some reason, the books were immune to the vanishing.

I was praying to God the whole time this is all happening, btw...

I took an arm full of books outside.

The water of the river was receding (as in, the water began flowing backwards completely, then vanished behind the mountains). A minute later, the water returned, all of it flowing in the proper direction again, only it was all together, like a small title wave. I was standing on a big rock bordering the river. When the water got close enough, I threw the books in.

For some odd reason, there were two suns. One of them was the normal sun, the other was a smaller, yellow sun, right next to it. First the small yellow sun vanished, then the other sun disappeared as well.

The river kept receding, then reappearing. It was bizarre.

I ran inside and grabbed more books. Most of the stuff in the house, including my family, was gone.

I was praying my heart out during all this.

When I returned outside, most of the sky had disappeared, the water had receded, and it was becoming clear that the world was about to end forever.

I went back inside, curled up, and prayed one last time.

Then, time seemed to stop.

I opened my eyes, and it was as though nothing had happened. My family was safe and sound inside, all the furniture was where it was supposed to be, and out the window, the stars, and the moon were sitting in the sky, the full moon shining bright. The river was flowing normally, and everything was as it should be.

Um... what does this mean

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
stop watching doctor who

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Dreams may symbolic what happens in real life as you mix memories with sleep, right now in your life it has shown that you have watched too many doctor who series

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

lol
kinda sad really,:shk:
you went through all that [very Zelaznylike, straight out of Amber IMO]

and didn't realize you were dreaming?

and ignore the ignorance of the previous posters.

you can never do too much Doctor Who

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
oh u can do too much doc who if thats how it makes u go,i,m all for opening my mind to things but doc who has went a little to far there lol

top topics

join