It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show off your Halloween Decorations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If your anything like me Halloween is my favorite holiday. Have any pictures of decorations in your yard you want to share? Or maybe created an elaborate setup for the trick or treaters? Perhaps some photos of some in your neighborhood? Please share as I love looking at them, and I am sure others will get a kick out of them as well. I will post up some of my own when my camera batteries charge. I had to dig alot of stuff out of the attic this year as we haven't had much time in the last few years to put stuff out. But we are attempting to make up for that this year. The only bad thing is in our "hood" we got a thief that stole some solar butterflies this summer so time will tell if the same happens to our Halloween stuff. Thanks everyone.....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I loooove Halloween

Its not big celebrated in my country sadly so no fancy neighbourhood desings or stuff.

I do celebraite it anyway .

nice thread.
s&f

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

We got a guy down the street that must have an endless supply of money because he usually goes all out and has all sorts of stuff crammed into a 200 x 200 foot area. This time of year though I am really jealous of the people up the hill from me that the cemetery is in their back yard literally. Those people have the perfect backdrop, doesn't get much better than that in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Haha! The cementary the back yard. What is it like? With cool statues and stuff?

Do u have ur custome ready??? I have no idea yet what im gonna wear this year. Im still thinking

In my country ppl dont decorate houses but we have halloween parties.
edit on 9/10/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

am thinking of doing the zombie thing this year, as I love to do latex and makeup. All depends on what is available locally, but for now I am still undecided.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yeah well
Im finally deciding between a panther or a leopard.
but I dont know. im unpredictable sometimes. And change my mind often so I can always decide on another costume the same day

so will see.

edit on 10/10/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join