It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire the Thugs at TSA and Hire the Military Vets to replace them!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Most airports are state owned property. Bringing military to secure state owned property is against the law.

Come on Nixie! I never said "bring in the military." I said hire the veterans that WANT a job. And there are thousands!
Sheesh

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Most airports are state owned property. Bringing military to secure state owned property is against the law.

Come on Nixie! I never said "bring in the military." I said hire the veterans that WANT a job. And there are thousands!
Sheesh

Like I said, they already do hire veterans...

Originally posted by AngryAlien
The TSA has a veterans outreach program and also offeres a veterans preference incentive to qualified veterans. This gives veterans an edge over the average guy applying for the job. They also already employ many veterans.

Veterans are just as capable of being corrupted by money, so I'm not sure why you think hiring veterans will automatically solve corruption in TSA...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Sheesh

The TSA has a veterans outreach program and also offeres a veterans preference incentive to qualified veterans. This gives veterans an edge over the average guy applying for the job. They also already employ many veterans.

Veterans are just as capable of being corrupted by money, so I'm not sure why you think hiring veterans will automatically solve corruption in TSA.

Please provide some evidence that Veterans in the TSA have been corrupted by money.
I think your just angry and don't have a solution nor plan to solve the horrendous problem that has plagued this alphabet agency.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sheesh

Veterans are just as capable of being corrupted by money, so I'm not sure why you think hiring veterans will automatically solve corruption in TSA.

Please provide some evidence that Veterans in the TSA have been corrupted by money.
I think your just angry and don't have a solution nor plan to solve the horrendous problem that has plagued this alphabet agency.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I'm furious over me not having a solution to something that I never propsed a solution for, and not being able to provide a solution to something i have no control over defining a solution to

I'm just not naiev enough to think that hiring veterans will solve all of the corruption in TSA, and I'm simply pointing out that being a veteran does not make you immune to corruption.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hell yes....

that would be the best solution. Get rid of the HS drop outs with no social skills, and replace them with combat tested, and WELL TRAINED people, who just happen to need work.

They would be much more respectful, and not on power trips, looking for "action" like the cheap rent-a-cops they are. They make everything into an "incident" because they lack any real life experience and take their position too seriously and their job not enough.

With vets, that would not happen. Not to mention they would be the people I would trust to solve a real security crisis, rather than the overweight , old, or incompetent mess they have employed there now. (with SOME exceptions which carry all the weight)

P.S.
I would also trust a soldiers code of honor over an implied civilian one.
edit on 15-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join