It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire the Thugs at TSA and Hire the Military Vets to replace them!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just got back from a meeting on the East Coast and flew out of Newark International Airport. And I’ve got to tell you that what I saw was a disgrace to the American people. Getting into terminal C at Newark, I see the thugs in the Take Steal and Assault teams feeling up the people, insulting US citizens, and others sleeping!!! Yes sleeping. I saw one female TSAer, sitting in a chair, leaning against a wall SLEEPING. She only awoke when the thunk of her walkie talkie fell from her hand and hit the floor!
Now here’s the thought. We have THOUSANDS of professionally trained men and women coming out of duty that need jobs. These men and women know respect! They know duty, and they know defense. Hire them, even some of the disabled vets can perform security services. And Fire the lazy jack booted perverted thugs that have infested this organization.
Yeah, that’s how I feel about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As they do illegal searches and seizures, DHS and TSA should be eliminated all together.

I doubt romney or Obama will do that, but its a pretty big issue as far as Im concerned.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

This is one of the most logical ideas I have heard in response to the 10,000 threads I have read warning, busting and complaining about the TSA and this makes tons of sense as they all have known histories and superior training

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes indeed get rid of all those union thugs called the TSA!!

End The TSA!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
As they do illegal searches and seizures, DHS and TSA should be eliminated all together.

I doubt romney or Obama will do that, but its a pretty big issue as far as Im concerned.

I'm with you on this one.
It doesn't matter who works for the TSA.

There was nothing wrong with airports until the TSA were put into place.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't think that the true liberty defending veterans would want to work for the TSA. They don't really like the idea of playing the strong arm of the nanny state, feeling up children and little old women in wheelchairs.

I question the morals and mental health of anyone willing to work for the TSA and do those things. I tend to think they are either intellectually challenged or someone trying to fill some psychological condition for power or perversion.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I agree and vets would be a great addition. They already know what a civilian vs. someone with ill intent tends to look like and they damn sure know what is realistic and what isn't for searching.

The TSA requirements to be employed are absurd and WOULD be laughable if they weren't so serious for how it's turning out. It doesn't require anything remotely like what is required for an average Sheriff Dept or Police opening. No personality battery test. No length and extended training and education. Basically, by the description, you need to be a US Citizen, speak English, have no major disqualfiers for Government employment and pass a standard background check.

Meet those basic basic criteria and what I'm sure must be a butt kissing test of some kind for attitude, and you too can pretend you're a Federal Law Enforcement Agent without all that pesky crap like training or earning a badge. Just sign right up.

link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I just got back from a meeting on the East Coast and flew out of Newark International Airport. And I’ve got to tell you that what I saw was a disgrace to the American people. Getting into terminal C at Newark, I see the thugs in the Take Steal and Assault teams feeling up the people, insulting US citizens, and others sleeping!!! Yes sleeping. I saw one female TSAer, sitting in a chair, leaning against a wall SLEEPING. She only awoke when the thunk of her walkie talkie fell from her hand and hit the floor!
Now here’s the thought. We have THOUSANDS of professionally trained men and women coming out of duty that need jobs. These men and women know respect! They know duty, and they know defense. Hire them, even some of the disabled vets can perform security services. And Fire the lazy jack booted perverted thugs that have infested this organization.
Yeah, that’s how I feel about it.

But isnt it wrong in the first place ? dont you agree ?

I wouldnt like to be rubbed up by anyone in an airport , let alone US military , but when you say Vets you`re also including the stray Marine with Post-traumatic stress disorder , and maybe one or two sex pests.

This has nothing to do with protection , it gives them power since you are allowing them to abuse you , in public of all places.

They are forming a new mentality which is already showing deep roots , do you see mobs of people defending the children that get touched infront of them at the airport ? no .... what happened to " stranger danger " ?

Our grandparents would have had riots if they had to put up with it.

link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I am pretty sure the DHS is a major player involved in illegal drugs and weapons trafficking into the US right through our airports. Not only that but people from other countries can apply for and be put on a preferred list, bypassing all the security checkpoints.

What the hell is up with that?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Do away with the Terrorist State Agency entirely .... Dont insult vets ... set up for them to get jobs / training for jobs that are useful rather than being minions of the state to further oppress the people...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Do away with the Terrorist State Agency entirely .... Dont insult vets ... set up for them to get jobs / training for jobs that are useful rather than being minions of the state to further oppress the people...

Best job for vets ..... mountain rescue , sea rescue , paramedics and various trades such as carpentry and plumbing . Start building those American timber frame houses all over and house the working class for free .

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KillDaTelavisionsus

Problem is, the Federal Gov treats our vets like crap when they get out of the service after doing 3+ tours.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Problem is, the Federal Gov treats our vets like crap when they get out of the service after doing 3+ tours.

Sorry but the real problem is , the American people let them.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

True.

Hell, they participate.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Violator, that would make way too much sense, plus it would cost way more money....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Vets take an oath to defend the constitution.

TSA agents, just snort a few lines of coke before heading out to go molest the unsuspecting public.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillDaTelavisionsus

Sorry but the real problem is , the American people let them.

Let them down???
Well that's a pink statement, and here's a red white and blue one for you. Hire the Vet, and you can bet that the job will get done, on time, the right way.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This has to be one of the best ideas I've heard this year. You know why they probably won't do it? It just makes too much sense.

Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Violator, that would make way too much sense, plus it would cost way more money....

Why would it cost more money?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong. I dont think its a bad idea. I would rather them vets then the pedophiles the TSA caters too.

However we are forgetting, that the TSA operates under an umbrella that is already unconstitutional.

I hope, most vets would refuse to violate the american publics fourth amendment rights.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join