It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranormal Investigation, and the Evidence I Captured!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenSource

I agree, I am very cautious in my outings now, at night, but do go out and occasionally say, "Love and Light, its time to make U-Turns, you need to Turn Up The DIAL on your Love and go home too. Don't follow bad orders, just refuse. Don't be afraid, insist, you are only Love. Sit down and meditate till you get out of here." That is how I deal with this.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can't do overlays which would be best, for then you can do the composite faces, there are layers and each face/form, has layers of others, for example a grey face or distorted humanoid may also have a reptilian or snake like face.

But the problem is my HP printer only prints off very dark and useless pictures at least in linux. Haven't tried to see if it does a better job in windows, would have to use my kids computer.

Also, its far too complex to just draw out. The OP's pics are too small, and I would have to have the bigger ones. Mine are taken from my ATS uploads, and the bigger ones are on the second hardrive and Im not prepared to spend alot of time on this, am homeschooling my son and have lots to do.

So I've used the gimp program to draw on some of these pics, and used different filters to try and bring out some interesting shapes, planes, forms for the OP and for mine.

Pay attention to the rocks, for entities, especially lower vibrations, blend in nicely into our "so called solid world, which is really waves". Its all waves. There is NO SPOON!

Cartoon filter:

A little dodge and burn, I think dodge, circles to emphasis where to look for shapes of faces, nonhuman.

Some paint brush (I dont do computer art well) and a little dodge/burn

No dodge with this

There are composite faces here. Would need large photo and use of dodge. The main face in the mddle has a smaller face on his forhead, he's not just a grey.

Different types of unmask sharpen

This unmask sharpen shows entities in rocks. Energy there with them.

edit on 9-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Now mine!

Preying Mantis Entity/ET, not too short, Crossed Arms, in the space between the V like branches of the now cut down Pear Tree that I miss.

Reptilian type face, of a being that also likes my pear tree.

This is something that is very clear (to me at least) on the bigger photo. Two ghosts or whatever, circled. The one on the left has whitish hair and a beard, kind of like a ghoulish looking obi wan.

Blue Plasma Entity over fence. There are two faces in this. Also on the bigger entity to the left, there are two ways I saw this face. This is the first way I saw it.

This is the second way.

A composite over the fence in front of the school. There is some kind of guy with arms, almost skeleton look and a reptilie on his body, and behind is like another one. I only drew the main one I see.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Interesting work, thanks for taking the time on this. the close up photos of the rocks were from my return trip, looking for any natural explanation for the face in the main photo. If you are interested, i can email you the original photo, it is 9mb in size.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenSource

Thank you, well its worth going over with the dodge/burn and all possible find edge tools, I prefer the cartoon one it gives some edge find without all the distortion.

I also spent some time in frustration trying to figure out how to cut out a piece in a photo. My one of the old man with the white hair and beard, ghost or entity or something, over the fence in our back yard. I found the original one that is over 3000 pixels by something. It was frustrating, I don't really like these programs. And my drawing over it is crude, but again, it has be resized smaller for ATS, and this is something that pops out in the bigger format. That is why I'd like to look over your larger photo if possible.

Here is again my resized example, cut out: In the larger pic I can make out kind of long white hair, beard, mustach, and ghoul like buggy eyes. And a hat that isn't normal, its like an animal or something on his head.

edit on 9-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I did find a pic of my pear tree before it was cut down, possibly spring of 2010 in these pics. The cedar hedge was cut down this summer too, and I miss it.

But the picture also has a entity in it, that leaps out. So I used dodge.

It seems to have a collar, and also, like an extended or distorted robe arm, also another entity on the torso. Gives a whole new meaning to the idea of merging, like some of the occult and mystery school folk seem to post about. I certainly do not recommend merging with anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thank you for sending the picture, its dark and over 4000 pixels in width, so its a good sized one.

Initially before looking at the different shadows, I did a few things.

I resized the original dark one. You can still see the entity/et head in it.

Then, I cropped out that in the original dark and resized it.

You can still see the typical grey like face and pointed chin.

Then I went to tools, colors, and levels and used auto adjustment.

Now, one is simply adjusted and resized, the other adjusted, cropped and resized.

Those two pictures I will add when I reopen ATS, because I keep getting some kind of error. But they're done and just to be uploaded.

edit to add:

Worked this time, so the first one would only load if it was 700 by something, but, the problem is you cannot see these things unless they're bigger, so these limits are really crippling sharing paranormal photos.

In any case.

This is the one colors, levels, auto, and you can still see the face, grey with a pointed chin in the doorway.

And this is the cropped version of that.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Next I took the ones with the tools colors levels auto and added threshold auto.

Whole picture, resized. Face is still there.

Then cut out version.

It appears to be a real photo of a grey like entity or et face.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

It appears to be a real photo of a grey like entity or et face.

Well done! I like those images, if you don't mind, I am going to add them to my file for the location.

-Thank You!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Off topic-

It just hit me! I always thought the shape of the face reminded me of something, and i finally figured out what!

lol. Well, the pointed face at least lol.
edit on 10-10-2012 by OpenSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Awen24

I love that word....pareidolia....

Such an interesting subject!

Yes, it really is. It explains so much.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Yes it does.

Reminds me of cloud watching.

Sometimes all you have to do is want to see something in the clouds, and it is there for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hope you didn't take that as me dissing your thread.
Paranormal investigations are cool!
Someday I might try it myself.

That cave would be a spooky place for sure.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I don't consider the cave as spooky as my backyard at night. I'm glad its us here and not another family because I send LOVE to them and am not intimidated, this is merely lower frequency, and it needs a massive healing.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Darkblade71

I don't consider the cave as spooky as my backyard at night. I'm glad its us here and not another family because I send LOVE to them and am not intimidated, this is merely lower frequency, and it needs a massive healing.

I would take a solo night in the cave over a night in your back yard any time lol. That certainly is a creapy image I captured in that cave, but I have felt far more unnerved in my own house then at any time durring my investigations at splendid china. I was more fearfull of the rentacop that drives around in his golf cart with the flashing yellow light then anything supernatral lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join