It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Artwork

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thank you -- those links work actually and those are very cool pictures.

:O MORE

can't say enough actually how amazing those are.
the third eye references and the amazing work with geometry in the pictures is amazing.
i love the PI stuff going on in the big one. very very detailed
edit on 29-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OP etc., here is one from August 25(?) 2011. Yes 2011 lol XD

Please look closely, the wtc and a hurricane LMAO

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't responded, there is just so much going on in my head that I am kind of paying attention to other stuff going on at the moment.

I will say to both posters above me that you both have some awesome art work!

Thank you for sharing those!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
These are very nice. This is what some would call 'shamanic art'. In other words, real art: that which comes to you from the Spirit. Anyone can learn to draw or paint and get good at it. Real artists are born with this gift to allow the Spirit to speak through us. Sometimes it comes to you as a visual in your mind, and for others (like myself) it rushes through my hands while you struggle to keep up with the energy pouring through. Very few people in modern society appreciate this anymore, if they can even tell the difference between art and craft.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Wow, thank you for your kind words!

Honestly, this is how I feel as well in some ways.
This is a true psychic/shamanistic painting.

I got a crash course in painting from spirit, and several spirits,
It's crazy

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I want to find other psychic artists,
I was hoping there might be some around here....
where are you all???

This is what bums me out sometimes. It is always hard to find people that experience the same (or similar) things...

Frustrating....

edit on 11-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Hey there - I may have had some experiences you could call psychic art. I used to freak people out when I was in my teens and twenties. I'd meet somebody new, and I have no earthly idea why, but all of a sudden I'd ask if I could try to draw their house. I used to be quite good at it, so much so that I scared a counselor once when I was about 14.

I drew her house while we were wrapping up our last session, and pushed the drawing towards her. I had drawn a little brick house, tiny front porch with black wrought iron railing, little black railing in the front along the porch, and three big bushes in front of the porch.

She stopped talking and her eyes got huge. She looked a little nervous, and I asked her if I'd got pretty close. She said yeah, the only differences are the wrought iron is white instead of black, and the previous owners came back and dug up the three bushes, so now we have three holes in front of our porch.

That was the end of our sessions and I never saw her again! I hope I didn't scare her too bad, but I've always wondered if I had that ability still yet. I'm afraid to ask people if I can draw their house now, because they may think I'm stalking them or something, especially if I get it right!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That would be psychic artwork!
You should try doing that again, you might be able to draw more than just peoples houses!
That is almost like remote viewing!
Probably a lot more detailed even.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I've wondered for a while just what I was doing then, or why I would even ask somebody if I could draw their house. They must have thought I was a weird kid... and they would have been right! Hey, I'm still weird, and proud of it. We weird folks see things other "normal" people miss.

Hey, is that why we're all on ATS? We see things other people don't and need to find others who see what we see!

Maybe I could start a thread about practicing my psychic art stuff? I'm afraid it might lead to people asking for readings though, and I don't know if I can do that. The thought terrifies me, because I'm just sure I'll get it so wrong. I don't believe in myself enough yet. I've been dipping my toes in the pool, but afraid to jump in.

I am learning, though, how not to dismiss all my weird thoughts, musings and vibrations as just my own weirdness. Some of it actually has merit, and I'm wanting to explore myself so I can find out how much is for real and how much is just going off an a tangent in the wrong direction!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Maybe I could start a thread about practicing my psychic art stuff? I'm afraid it might lead to people asking for readings though, and I don't know if I can do that. The thought terrifies me, because I'm just sure I'll get it so wrong. I don't believe in myself enough yet. I've been dipping my toes in the pool, but afraid to jump in.

Well, if you don't want to create a thread over it, you are more than welcome to try it on this one, or maybe practice on Sled's thread. That thread gets some attention for sure. and a lot of us would be willing to let you try just for fun! Really, if you feel pressured, or at least if I feel pressured, it doesn't work nearly as well. It is all in fun, and it might be good practice! Bring it to Sled's thread, and explain what you used to do as a kid and see what happens! No harm in trying it out, and that is how we all get better.Gotta practice somehow.

Then after some practice, if you can still do it, start a thread over it. I love that idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Well, if you don't want to create a thread over it, you are more than welcome to try it on this one, or maybe practice on Sled's thread. That thread gets some attention for sure. and a lot of us would be willing to let you try just for fun! Really, if you feel pressured, or at least if I feel pressured, it doesn't work nearly as well. It is all in fun, and it might be good practice! Bring it to Sled's thread, and explain what you used to do as a kid and see what happens! No harm in trying it out, and that is how we all get better.Gotta practice somehow.

Then after some practice, if you can still do it, start a thread over it. I love that idea.

You are more than welcome to use my thread, Scribe. Just let the people know you are "testing your skills" so they don't get upset if you do happen to get it wrong. You might be bombarded with people if you started your own thread at the beginning. I've seen this happen to people offering free psychic readings.

It takes practice to make perfect, right? You have to start somewhere. I'm here, if you need me.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

You are more than welcome to use my thread, Scribe. Just let the people know you are "testing your skills" so they don't get upset if you do happen to get it wrong. You might be bombarded with people if you started your own thread at the beginning. I've seen this happen to people offering free psychic readings.

It takes practice to make perfect, right? You have to start somewhere. I'm here, if you need me.

I may just take you up on that, Sled! Thanks so much!

It's like doing readings for people... I have to start somewhere, but it's scary putting yourself out there like that. I've came close to it with a few friends, but I don't even know where to start.

Should I try to tell them about their day? Let them ask questions and then just step out of the way and let it come through? That actually sounds exactly like what I need to do. There's that fear though, of looking totally stupid if I draw a blank.

Even if the friends are close, I still have that silly fear of getting everything wrong. I love to sketch people, like my favorite bands or other celebrities, but so far I've only done it while looking at photos. If I can do houses, I wonder if I could do sketches of people? I usually get an image in my mind when talking to people on the phone (I answer the phone at computer help desk), and one guy in particular was very interesting.

I mentioned it to one of my college friends, and mentioned his name. She said she knew him from one of the other campuses I'd never been to. I said let me see if I've got him figured right... and I went on to describe him. I got it mostly right, his height and build, right down to the salt & pepper ponytail. Just missed the color of his eyes.

OMG, I just had a thought... if I get to the point where I could work as a medium, the sketches of who I'm seeing could be verification for the people I'm reading for! Wow, my hands are buzzing like when I do reiki, so I must be onto something. Come to think of it, they used to buzz sometimes when I did sketches, too... hmmm

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It's like doing readings for people... I have to start somewhere, but it's scary putting yourself out there like that. I've came close to it with a few friends, but I don't even know where to start.

You start with your idea and allow it to become a thing. Thoughts are things!

Should I try to tell them about their day? Let them ask questions and then just step out of the way and let it come through? That actually sounds exactly like what I need to do. There's that fear though, of looking totally stupid if I draw a blank.

Blanks happen, but that is a part of learning. You won't get everyone, well, you might, can't say it won't happen, but usually it gets to around 80% maybe more if you are naturally in tune. It takes practice, and avoiding getting discouraged when you get nothing, or something wrong, cause it will happen that way. The idea is to figure out what you are doing right, and to sharpen that skill.

Even if the friends are close, I still have that silly fear of getting everything wrong. I love to sketch people, like my favorite bands or other celebrities, but so far I've only done it while looking at photos. If I can do houses, I wonder if I could do sketches of people? I usually get an image in my mind when talking to people on the phone (I answer the phone at computer help desk), and one guy in particular was very interesting.

Fear, it is a big blocker, and you gotta kind of ditch it. We are here to help you and encourage you.I can only speak for myself, but I expect you to be wrong, and I am ok with that. Because it is a part of the learning process.
Again, it goes to tracking down what you are doing right with people encouraging you to keep on doing. Don't ever try, just do. Trying sets you up for failure, doing sets you up for success. If you do it, and it is wrong, so what? Keep doing until you do it right.

OMG, I just had a thought... if I get to the point where I could work as a medium, the sketches of who I'm seeing could be verification for the people I'm reading for!

It could happen that way, but don't get to far ahead of yourself. I did this about a month ago after giving one of Roses friends a reading, and I was bummed because I was really hoping for some spirit to come through, and none did for the tarot, however, the minute she said she wondered what her daughter looked like, she was suddenly there, and I saw her plain as day. I told her what I saw, as she was now 10, and not 6, taller with red dress, and glasses...I even started to draw a picture but I just couldn't get it quite right. It can be frustrating trying that out, but it is a new experience to me as well. I just did this very same thing, so it is possible.

I only encourage, and I doubt Sled would discourage you either. There is only one way to learn, and that is to do and experience it. Since you already have experienced it before, with houses people live in, it should come somewhat natural once you find the right "click" for lack of a better word.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Wow. I am humbled by your response. Thank you so much for everything you said, and I appreciate the encouragement so much. I'm sure you know what I mean when I say there aren't that many people I can even approach about this!

I have made up my mind that I will work on being as carefree and courageous as I used to be, and move as a free spirit into whatefer it is that I am supposed to be this time around. Every day I feel less stress about things I've been dealing with for some time now, and I am once more feeling the pull towards all things spiritual or paranormal.

In 2008 and 2009 I surrendered to my feelings and urges more often and learned a great deal of things. I miss the way I felt then, and the last three years of crap I've been dealing with is dissipating. I am looking forward to meditating more and listening more to whatever I am meant to hear. Before I pursue anything further, I know I need to get my own head on straight or it's not going to work!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I LOVE that painting,i'm going to have to look at it a bit longer to see what i get from it,for myself.

Say,member,did you recently change your avatar?You Are the guy who looks like a young Stephen King,with the attractive wife,your avatar used to be this pic of you two on your wedding day?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What came to me as the equivalent of knee-jerk,were 2 thoughts;
"A fronte praecipitium,a tergo lupi" by Marcus Aurelius.

A fork in the river-a choice-an opportunity.
But this painting is Awesome,so powerful!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yeah,
I am the Steven King guy,
love the interpretation!

Was a weird painting for sure!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well that's cool!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM