It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe rogan interviewing cnn whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I highly recommend Jor Rogan in general and his interview with the recent cnn whistleblower. Its facinating and entertaining at the least. In my short time as an Alex Jones listener i cant stomach his show now that i think i see him for who he is and joe has a similar style radio show minus the screaming and constant hawkng of his products through fearmongering.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

That's it?? Link?
You gonna make me google "joe rogan cnn whistleblower"

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by Vaedur

That's it?? Link?
You gonna make me google "joe rogan cnn whistleblower"

i cant copy and paste on my vita go to his website its the most recent podcast. Amber lyonns i think her name is. Joerogan.Net
edit on 8-10-2012 by Vaedur because: Added joe's site

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So wtf happened .......?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Amber Lyons? Didn't she just have a pretty good interview on Alex Jones Last week? I like Joe Rogan too and will prob download the podcast.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Joe Rogan . net - JRE #273 - Amber Lyon, Brian Redban

Joe Rogan - uStream

love joe rogan's podcasts, informative, hilarious, and sometimes very strange topics, but still amazingly interesting. The idea of most of his podcasts are just X amount of people hanging out and talking about whatever comes to mind.

edit on 8-10-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Thanks. She basically talks about cnn and how foreign governments run sponsered propaganda on cnn international and how it interfears with international news objectivity like bahrain is teargassing villages repeatly and nato is ok with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Great interview, i recommend it to everyone. I made a thread on it a few days ago, however it got 404'd due to ATS' drug policy despite the fact that my thread OP had nothing to do with drugs. Funny, my thread received applause from one mod then was deleted by the next. Hopefully, as you don't have the link in the OP, yours will stay up. Probably not. Good luck.. and don't mention drugs m'kay?

Gostr - a mod will most likely be along shortly to delete your link. ATS is afraid they will be closed down for advocating drug use. Shame that.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Funk bunyip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Which i dont see why the hell that would happen, I dont remember seeing an ATS logo on the video, it is clearly a link to another site completely.

He talks about hallucinogenics for all of about 6 minutes in an almost 3 hour podcast. I think the mods are alittle too jumpy when it comes to someone talking about drug use, and he isnt even advocating it, is he merely giving his opinion when she, a journalist, asks about it.

he talked about terrence mckenna DELETE THE POST! I REPEAT ABORT THE THREAD, I REPEAT...

...deny ignorance, but if you dare talk about a drug and its connection to creativity and unlocking the mind, and how it has been used and is a theory on why the human brain doubled in size over a period of 2 million years. YOU SHALL BE SHAMED AND YOUR POST DELETED.

deny ignorance, unless someone gets offended. then put those walls back up, and hurry.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Which i dont see why the hell that would happen, I dont remember seeing an ATS logo on the video, it is clearly a link to another site completely.

Yep.

He talks about hallucinogenics for all of about 6 minutes in an almost 3 hour podcast. I think the mods are alittle too jumpy when it comes to someone talking about drug use, and he isnt even advocating it, is he merely giving his opinion when she, a journalist, asks about it.

Yep.

he talked about terrence mckenna DELETE THE POST! I REPEAT ABORT THE THREAD, I REPEAT...
...deny ignorance, but if you dare talk about a drug and its connection to creativity and unlocking the mind, and how it has been used and is a theory on why the human brain doubled in size over a period of 2 million years. YOU SHALL BE SHAMED AND YOUR POST DELETED.

I don't blame ATS, I blame government policy which causes ATS to live in fear of all their hard work being shut down over some stupid drug law.

Control by fear and ignorance.

My thread got trolled and derailed within minutes of my posting the OP - which is a shame as i thought it was a well laid out thread bringing attention to an important interview, and the stars and flags seemed to confirm that

but I won't ramble on, or i'll end up derailing this thread myself!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

I dont think it was derailed, I find alot of people dont star / flag or even reply they just watch what you posted and go on with their day. It was a really good podcast in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ex-CNN employee Amber Lyon blows whistle on CNN on Joe Rogan Experience
www.liveleak.com...

Also interview here with the Alex Jones introduction cut so you can listen to her tell her story:
www.eddieleaks.com...

Wish more journalists had her integrity.

new topics

top topics

join