It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Bldg in Damascus bombed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Breaking news on twitter and RT.

It appears a large explosion has rocked downtown Damascus. News from some sources say it was the Air force building targeted. Apparently there is a long history with that particular building and it's occupants torturing and killing many people.

rt.com...

edit on 8-10-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
rt.com...More on this:

Four security guards were killed and 14 others wounded after two large explosions shook the Syrian capital of Damascus. The free Syrian Army claimed responsibility for the blasts, which gutted the army command buildings in the heart of the city.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This was a twitter account of what happened:

#syria #Realsyria The first explosion in Harasta was a car bomb and the second was a suicide bomber who was driving an ambulance

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Suicide Bomber, driving an ambulance. That says as much as I was curious to know.

Lets not wonder why "even ambulances" get put through the ringer and screwed with endlessly at checkpoints and crossings. When they get used as 4 wheel bombers, everyone remembers when they see one elsewhere.

Talk about a bad choice, IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If that aint a game of chicken I don't know what is.
They are flexing their muscles in front of the pushover President.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these bombings are tomohawks

edit on 8-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So it appears now that violence is escalating in Syria.

It seems like the rebels are taking more bold measures on their own without Western influence. They have all of the weapons and support they need from us already, but they are some nasty MF's. They are not playing by anyone's rules, but their own.

I see this escalating into an out of control free for all. Russia has already warned NATO not to interfere so what does that lead to? Is Russia going to back down NATO? Not likely.

So that only leaves one outcome. If these bombings escalate and outside force is needed to stop atrocities because of pressure we may yet see WWIII. Russia has been vocal in their support of Syria and they know the CIA is behind this with the Israeli's leading the way and they have made sure to pass that news on to the American people.

A lot of people laugh when you quote RT on anything, but right now RT is the only unbiased news source allowing reporters to report what they see and hear without censorship. ALL MSM media is censored. ALL MSM MEDIA IS PROPAGANDA! WE are responsible for Syria!

I doubt this will wake anyone up because most are just numb by now. I don't expect anyone to change anything because of what happened today or tomorrow. I don't expect anyone to do anything until THEIR liberty is taken or THEIR home is destroyed or taken. So until then, carry on about your business, no worries.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

There are wayy more things China and Russia can do to affect NATO states other than war
besides Russia will not get involved militarily over Syria,thev'e stated so themselves
The new reality is that Israel/USA will not attack Iran,as it would contaminate the entire region,instead Iran is slowly being economically strangled and will at some point implode or an uprising will begin.
Turkey will eventually invade Syria with ground and air forces,it's just a matter of time,Assad will be routed out and a new dictator installed.
The whole thing stinks to high heaven,there is nothing good about these events..more suffering and bloodshed the people that benifit are truly evil.
edit on 8-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Thanks - you just made me google something that probably got my name put on one of the CIA's ''special lists''...(Tomahawk bombings)...

In other news - I actually agree, there might be a bit of subterfuge going on here. I don't think the attacks on Damascus end with simple suicide/ car-bombings of various military installations. I believe someone will send a message, and I believe that message may have been understood & recorded long ago. :-(

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello , just wanted to let you all know that Alex Crawford is heading back to Syria .... where ever she goes there`s trouble and "uprising". She assisted the rebels in Libya , definately signs of an upcoming chess move , since she left Syria it calmed down a little , now they`re going ape*&%$ again. It`s getting closer to december and i dont like this at all , especially now i know our lives are in the hands of unstable religious nutjobs . (on both sides
)

top topics

join