It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats really going on behind the scenes - I thought I knew until I heard this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I was watching the POPEYE Show - (Federal Jack) and he had some clips from Dr. Steve Pieczenik, Gordon Duff and another clip from Jesse Ventura ... all I can say is "Wow" - I didn't realize how we are being played in to start WW3.
I thought the Joint Chiefs were looking forward to wiping 95% of all the people off the face of the earth - but if what Dr. Pieczenik is saying, is true - then they are the only thing that is keeping us from creating this Nuclear Winter - extenction of the northern hemosphere - I thought it was sort of strange the war hasn't begun yet - and now I know why - the Military is saying No to the Queen of England/King of Saudi Arabia and her Illumenati death cult (Obama Crowd). it would appear - that they are telling the opposition counties that you will surrender or die...... you know the stuff terrorist do... and then he goes into the different Jewish Clic's.... and it got so hot Alex Jones tried to steer clear of certain Israeli issues and you know interupting and blowharding he does - and he failed to have the Dr. back on when he scheduled it live on air.... I think Alex Jones has some Intelligence agency leanings(Mossad) or some other loyalties(it was obvious during this interview -

edit on 8-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
???

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I know what you're feeling right now !
Complete panic.

Flagged and starred for your performance under self inflicted pressure.

edit on 8-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Must be bad if they snatched the OP up before they could even type a word.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry - I hit the wrong thing - trying to get back to the Utube link... technical diffuculties with my right middle finger.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Looks and sounds interesting. I hope to get to watch this later.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
An hour and a half? Where's the summary? WTF are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

whats in the video.... sorry I can't do a video on the video - ATS doesnt like that, I tried once... and its a hour and a half well spent.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Yes, I believe a middle finger is appropriate here.

top topics

join