It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BL - Translations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It is not rotating it the opposite direction. It matches the one i have on my clue site, which i made before the new message (viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem )

---pineapple

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
It is not rotating it the opposite direction. It matches the one i have on my clue site, which i made before the new message (viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem )

---pineapple

did you actually copy the image then put it on our site or did you "hot-link it"?

your "clue site"?

care to "clue" us in with a link to your site?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I saved the gif image and uploaded it from my computer, so it would not change as the site did.

sure, its no secret(i orginally posted it in the "post your ideas in one place" thread, maybe HUNTadmin will stick it to the top), spread it around:

randomnous.iamthecheese.com...

if you think i need to add anything else, u2u me at ID.com (Same sn, pineappleupsidedown)

---pineapple

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My old and rusty Latin:

One limitless boundary(stretching it there) or : one nfinity
Here exists your trial which will test your potential
23 steps to the greatest ability/opportunity.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
One limitless boundary(stretching it there) or : one nfinity
Here exists your trial which will test your potential
23 steps to the greatest ability/opportunity.

interesting...

23 steps...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong please as it may relate to something I am working on.....

When something is spinning clockwise, doesnt it give the illusion of turning counter clockwise?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Besides the spinning counter clockwise, it also seems to move the entire labyrinth up,left,down,right,up etc. So its not only the spinning rotation that way.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The graphic itself only moves up, down, left and right. The appearance of "rotation" or "undulation" is caused by the Moire Effect of the antialiasing on the circles as they move through the different pixels.

Long story short: It's a by-product of the way the graphic was made, although not necessarily unintentional.

Nezuji

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
HUH???
I more time in Un-techie please....

Nezuji, are you saying its not really spinning at all?
Let's see then if its not really spinning but just appears to be, and this could be either intentional or unintentional then the fact that it appears to be spinning counter clockwise, if that matter at all, would be the answer to my question.

So it is counter clockwaise then?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
HUH???
I more time in Un-techie please....

Nezuji, are you saying its not really spinning at all?
Let's see then if its not really spinning but just appears to be, and this could be either intentional or unintentional then the fact that it appears to be spinning counter clockwise, if that matter at all, would be the answer to my question.

So it is counter clockwaise then?

yup thats what N is saying...

The Moire Effect.

there are some links at the top of this page. ?(the're kinda hard to see)...

[edit on 10/24/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ahhh ahhh ahhh!!!

I have to say this before I explode!

It is only spinning (or not-spinning) in whatever direction you choose. If you think it is going one way, then it will look like it is going that way.

check this picture if you dont believe me.

that is either a table stuck on the ceiling, legs down, or it is a glass table that you are looking down on.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Back to the translations..

An alternate or additional version etc is...

in one eternity abominatio to be born to assert this is your trial and trial your might twenty three to conduct one's self to the highest part power

There are many alternatives, to get an idea or to try the translations yourself try

www.tranexp.com:2000... emptamen+quod+temptat+tua+potentia%0D%0A%0D%0Aviginti+tres+gradus+ad+summam+potestatem%0D%0A&from=ltt&to=eng

Which will show the full phrase, if you want to see possible alternates, translate one sentence at a time, or use less than 25 words.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Guys n Gals

Check out my Thoughts on BL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

Boon_Dog

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A MOD needs to move your thread out of Board Questions and into this game section. There may be some useful information in the post , but you may just want to repost the informatiuon in here. The only new information that I haven't seen in here yet is on Isaac Newton and also the Infinitum translation. Might be a good idea to just report it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well 23 steps would be like the 23 chromosome pairs in DNA. I also noted there are 33 entrances and 22 rings. If you take a 2 and a 3 from each one, you get the number 23. And there would be two pairs of 23, which would equal 46, the number of chromosomes in DNA. We are one people, united.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just checked the phrase with a few translations:

Original:
"hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia

viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem"

French

"difficulty is tuum temptamen quod temptat killed potentia

viginti very gradus AD summam potestatem"

Spanish

"hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia

viginti three gradus ad summam potestatem"

Italian

"hic east tuum temptamen quod temptat yours potentia

viginti tres gradus to summam potestatem"

Portugese

"hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat your potentia

viginti tres ad gradus summam potestatem"

and just placing the known english words found with these translations into the phrase you get:

"DIFFICULTY IS tuum temptamen quod temptat YOUR/S potentia
viginti VERY gradus TO summam potestatem"

Don't know if this helps at all (seeing my online status has taken a battering lately with work and women issues).

I hope I'm not repeating known info.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
WOW, has anyone noticed 'message.jpg' as the background pic to BL? Can anyone manage to actually VIEW it - the text is too small for me to read, plus the language is unfamiliar (derr).

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OK I dont know how I stumbled upon this thread, but heres some pics that might help. If anyone can read that language fluently, then they may be able to read most of the words in the message background. Like reading someones sloppy enlgish, which is in and of it's self sometimes very difficult.

edit

took out extra pics

[edit on 9/8/2005 by ViolatoR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join