It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking Dead: Dead pool.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey everybody... LUNCH IS ON LORI!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Whorie likes to get eaten

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Funny, funny people

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Possibly a spoiler or it could be "fanfic" idk.. take it for what you will.

IMDB

It said The episode picks up right where episode 5 left off with the phone ringing. Rick is talking to a woman who tells him that she is in a safe place away from zombies. Rick asks her where exactly but she ends the conversation. Later on in the episode Rick gets another call, this time from a male. Rick tells the person that he is with a group of survivors and has a son and a new born and that his wife died. The man asks how she died, but Rick doesn't want to tell him so the man ends the conversation. In Woodbury, the Governor and Andrea are getting closer to one another and end up having sex. The Governor has Merle and a small group hunt down Michonne and kill her in the forest. The group finds a cryptogram made out of zombie parts warning them to stay away that was made by Michonne but they continue to look for her They end up finding her and a fight breaks out, Michonne kills two of them then some zombies attack her and Merle's group. She ends up gutting a zombie as it attacks her and she gets covered in zombie blood. When this happens the other zombies pass by her this is when she realizes that the zombies can be tricked Merle ends up killing a person in his group (Philip), he reaches a town and sees Glenn and Maggie. He takes Maggie hostage and orders Glenn to drive to Woodbury. Michonne sees all this happen Rick gets another phone call this time from Lori, she tells him that its not his fault and that she loves him and that its time to move on

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well the last episode wasnt as good as the others in my opinion. It seemed more like one of those "calm down" episodes. I dont have much to say about it. Time to wait another week....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Boring episode - have I mentioned how much I can't stand Andrea?

Cannot wait until the two story lines come together...

Anyhoo, read a spoiler about next episode that has to do with Carol...
edit on 12-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yes I'm confused about Carol, and the graves. I think they let #slip out on the Talking Dead. I thought T-dog saved Carol?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

so the Govenor oders Lori;s death in the comic's?? interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

No, her and the newborn die during an assault on the prison by the Gov and his men.. There was no "hit" on her

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow! Completely surprised by Glenn. I always thought he was one of the weakest ones. Was totally wrong about him. Somebody caved into the pressure after the Governor turned the screws on them. Next episode should get very interesting. Next week get here already!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
End of the show - black guy leaving the wall - that's a new (to the show) character introduction..

edit on 25-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Im just now catching the encore of todays episode....didnt read any of the comments yet.

The previous episode was amazing by the way, quite the way to put together 2 stories

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
All I know is that I want to kick the Gov in his happy man spots. Oh and Daryls brother too....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't think Daryl will have a problem with Merl's demise. I can see him poking him Merl between the eyes with one of his arrows.

Although, Maybe his new found love for lil Asskicker will soften him up too much

edit on 27-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Yup 24 hours later and I still wanna hit them both. The fun part? The show is filmed near my house.

So if you ever read an article entitled either "ATS Mod beats up actor" or "Actor beats up ATS mod"? Probably me.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

YEA I read that somewhere in another thread. What's that like? See anything good/interesting? Hook me up with Daryl!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow the mid season finale is gonna be good. There are so many name's and titles we could call it.

Assualt on Woodbury, Escape from Woodbury, Daryl's Decsion, Andrea's choice. (as in for Andrea do I choose good loving with the Govenor or do I choose my friends)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One week till the midseason premier

I hate the way these stations are splitting up the seasons.

edit on 2/3/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I KNOW YAY!!!

Yea? I don't like that either

Thanks for the vid!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Cool animated short in honor of Daryl of The Walking Dead. Believe it or not it was created by a 13 year old boy. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

Warning: Cartoon is graphically violent.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join