It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI has posted a surveillance van in our neighborhood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Actually, true!
No joke.

Really happened. Everything I said, even about "stepford"

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A stick of dynamite in the tail pipe will rid you of your "FBI surveillance van"

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I was probably in your neighborhood. I have "fbi surveilance van" set as my wifi name on my phone.

Are you freaking serious? This thread has to be a joke

So you're sayin' you're new here, eh? Some forums in this place should be a real treat for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just read somewhere that a dudes mom thought that the neighbors were dealing drugs. The dudes father renamed the wifi connection to something similar and the neighbors supposedly locked up and left. I beleive it was just on uber humor so I suspect the idea for this thread came from there. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
C'mon, everybody knows the FBI stopped using those tinted window SUVs a long time ago. WAY too obvious.

Nowadays, they use urban camo to disguise themselves as delivery trucks and service vehicles so the public won't grow suspicious.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, go offer them a plate of food.

I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

If they don't answer, then call the police and say there's an abandoned van sitting there in the street that needs to be towed away.

Where there's a will there's a way.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Sorry to disappoint you. This really happened. And my other long story too.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Good idea, except it is parked in someone's driveway.
Don't know the people.
New neighborhood, just built and still in the process of building.

This is a government town where lots of stuff is developed, but thank God it isn't "stepford", see the other long post after the 1st.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I get one of those nearby networks occasionally also. Right now I've got "FBI_Surv_78" showing up. I've seen some other numbers in the past. (I'm located in Lemont, IL)

I wonder if it is in reference to some type of online game, and one of the kids that lives around me has configured that name for his router. That seems more plausible than FBI guys being near me. (Although, there is a high security government lab less than a mile from my house).

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
not the first time i heard that lol
Thats a typical joke from one of your neightboor
naming their router that way just to have a laught

the FBI would never name their router with such a obvious name
wouldnt be a surveillance van anymore
and why would they need a wifi router in their van

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you hear someone shouting shoot the moon from the Van then its Gov agents for sure.

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
LOL Sorry but this has been an ongoing joke on FB for a couple years now.

Seems it's working quite well.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. This is exactly what your neighbor who named their WiFi wants you to do. If they knew you were this freaked out they would be laughing hysterically. The FBI would not name their wifi that and why would they have wifi in a van?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
PLEASE READ ALL THIS... I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER...

Ok I have ONE for this forum and I will say before we go into it, it sounds and PLAYS out LIKE (Enemy of The State)
with Will Smith and Gene Hackman.

I am a third party neutral mediator and took a case involving a landlord tenant issue. Just a stupid civil matter. As I worked the grievance it was discovered this landlord is a PSYCHO. He stalked his tenants, placed hidden camera's in their home, watched them, listened to them, stole their belongings, ONE would think that this was a simple (stalking) issue where this man was infatuated with the female tenant. But NO this goes on to be so much more HEINOUS. Not being able to take it anymore they PREPARED to move. On the day of the move he sicked his dogs on them, keep in mind this landlord has placed TRACKING devices on their phones, computer, cars, etc. He hacked their computer and even after I PERSONALLY washed it, he was still able to get in. So they moved. I dealt with opposing council and settled the matter (civilly) but the harassment did not end. People showed up and began just taking pictures of the female tenant, as if she was a celebrity or something. I mean the stories I have heard is BEYOND insane. Especially for a NOBODY such as these tenants are. Simply TWO older ladies, NO ties to anti government rants, lol (I mean if anyone should be watch it should be me! look up trk387 on youtube) I was written up in like 22+ political papers, I made open congress, videos I have done the President of the US has seen. But no these two are watched.

The tenants in question move to S.I. and in the days to follow the MOST bizarre occurrences take place. They begin to once again be watched by a group called " surveillance van seven " whatever this means I have no idea, its something the tenant keeps YELLING at me lol. As I listen to this woman RANT about what is being done to her even though I KNOW now these things happen, I am saying to myself, " someone needs a LONG vacation in an institution somewhere. Now is when ALL of you will be interested. They decide to go to the FBI (26 Federal Plaza) and file criminal charges against this landlord for his illegal activities. They take the complaint and days later the FBI is NOW watching them! One story is a Verizon Technician came to the house and installed their cable, phone and internet. The night before this tenant says that (her nighlight) went missing, and when this tech showed up, all of a sudden it reappeared but different. She alleges that when she removed this thing, the verizon tech came running into the house and was disturbed this was removed. (why the # would a verizon tech even be involved with someones bathroom or their night light?) This tech ALSO took pictures of the tenants, (why would a tech do this?) the MAIN question is? " why would anyone just sit there and let this happen?" After everything was installed she claims this tech took out a knife and began talking to her as he fiddles with it. " under no circumstances are you to call Verizon, if you have any issues then you need to call me and ONLY me " I KNOW for a fact these these techs do this as they have done it to me. As a comedian I asked the tech why? do they beat you with a whip if I call them? lol

The ASSERTION is that these tenants are CONVINCED that this landlord has FEDERAL AGENTS in his family and they are now harassing these ladies for filing the complaint. That NOTHING has been done to cure the complaint, no charges filed, no investigation, etc. Just there house has been broken into several times, and they are constantly seeing big vans outside there door. People watching them and when they go to approach these people run off.

The question is? WHY the # would the US Federal Government the FBI the EPITOME of law enforcement over ALL others (the one SOURCE that is supposed to WEED out and PROSECUTE corrupt municipal and state agencies, take their RESOURCES to WATCH, MONITOR, and HARASS these two NOBODIES, because they are friends with this landlord? OR, is this landlord in some form of witness protection program and now these two ladies can bring his identity to light? She claims that throughout the entire house is cameras.

They want to got to the NATIONAL media with this story... I would APPRECIATE any feed back, as I said, GO watch my channel or my twitter page trk387 you will see I am LIKE you! Please feel free to email me [email protected] with any comments, advise, etc.

If this story is real it will IMPLICATE the ONE agency that has NEVER been brought up scandal, well I have never read about the FBI like this. The police, sercret service, etc, but NEVER the FBI. trk387

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: barbarino2000

I’m in Woodlawn, TN and I have surveillance van pop up under one of the WiFi options all the time. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one this has been happening to. I thought I was losing my mind

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join