It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American People Under Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Shdak

Only the useful idiots will buy into it though.

Me? I'll be laughing and sipping wine.

OP - the difference between the UK and the US is that Americans are well armed and have a history of violent behavior.
What would the Britons rebel with? Bricks?
Over here we have bricks too - of ammunition.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

That scares me quite a lot.

I'm glad we don't own arms in the UK, allow me to explain why-

I understand the principle of Americans owning guns- to defend themselves and it is their right...However, the American people are divided, be it on race, class, a whole range of issues. At no point are Americans going to stand united if the SHTF- especially given the majority of the population haven't got a clue an agenda is playing out.

I'm not having a go at Americans, it is the western world in general, society has been molded to be selfish and only care for number one.

The numbers are there, but that means nothing when the nation is divided and the sad fact is, nothing other than the coming of Jesus Christ is going to bring people together- the world and society stink- greed, materialism, I just don't think people would come together, hence they would be easy pickings for the well structured and organised police/military.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

We would do the same exact thing to Jesus that supposedly happened so many years ago. Scratch that we would probably do worse.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Get the book "Project Day Lily".

Americans are under attack by their own Government.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

OP - the difference between the UK and the US is that Americans are well armed and have a history of violent behavior.

What would the Britons rebel with? Bricks?

Over here we have bricks too - of ammunition.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

Yes, one only has to watch the news to see how well that's working out for you over there. Just look at the TSA. Or the drones. Or the random police shooting people in the wrong house. Or the QE to infinity and beyond. Or the phony presidential paradigm where there is no difference between the corporate poodles. Or the debt. Or the welfare bills. Or the obesity epidemic. Or the NDAA.

How are your guns stopping any of that?

Or without them, would the country already be past all hope?
edit on 19-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by calendula

As Popular Mechanics points out, this “famous coffin facility” is actually the home office of Vantage Products, the largest commercial producer of plastic coffin liners, who supply the material for many of the 900,000 in-ground burials that take place every year in America. As you can see from their site, Vantage is a pretty non-threatening compnay. As you can see on Google maps, they’re located right in Covington, GA—outside Atlanta.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

Whether or not this is true, I don't know for sure, but it does seem like a reasonable explanation.

It does seem reasonable, but also says they are "the largest commercial producer of plastic coffin liners" implying there are other commercial producers as well as non-commercial producers.

I wonder what % of the commercial plastic coffin liner market they command. I also wonder what % of those 900,000 annual burials use a plastic coffin liner as I've been to a few funerals/burials and never personally seen a plastic coffin liner used.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join