American People Under Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
In many ways, I see the UK and the USA populations as together in this world and sharing the same struggle. Yet at the same time, what is happening right now in America is seemingly world's apart from the UK.

As far as I know, GMO foods have to be labelled in the UK by law. Only very small % of the UK water is fluoridated and as far as I can tell, the UK government is not stock piling millions of rounds of ammunition to be used domestically!

The UK government is far from perfect, but let's look at what is happening in America-

- The US does not label GM foods. With the recent revelations on the dangers of GMO, it is incredibly disturbing to note that 90% of all soybeans grown in the US are GM. 85% of the corn is GM as well. None of it is labelled and it is estimated that 80% of all processed foods in America contain GM ingredients

- Water Fluoridation. A full 72% of the water provided to Americans on public water systems (64% of the entire population as of 2008) receive fluoridated water. Europe pretty much bans this because of the dangers, it is a chemical waste product- America actually buys it from China to put into the water. It is poison yet almost 200,000,000 people receive fluoridated water!

- The US government has purchased over 1 billion rounds of ammunition to be used domestically. The volume of ammunition is on par with what the military used on average per year in Iraq- during a war! Even the Social Services have purchased almost 200,000 rounds of ammo! Why would government agencies be stock piling so much ammunitiion if it wasn't preparing for something? I'm not aware of the UK or any country in Western Europe doing the same thing, that goes for Spain too where protests are being met with extreme violence from the police.

- H.R. 6566- Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act. As far as I know, the UK nor any other Western European nation is actually making it law to prepare for 'mass deaths'. This bill is planning for the results of mass fatalities, burials and how to cope with the results of a massive natural disaster, terrorist attack or other 'man made' disaster.

The purchasing of the ammo and the recent bill fit in with this video-

The fact of the matter is, there is video evidence of camps being built all over the USA that will deal with an event as described in HR. 6566. There are millions of plastic coffins stationed all over the country-

What else could they be? You have a government making bills to prepare for 'mass deaths' in the case of a natural disaster or terrorist attack, there is video evidence of camps being built, and what appear to be millions of plastic coffins, the government knowingly poisons over half the population with fluoride and GMO that are found in 80% of all processed foods, someone sure seems to have it in for the American people!

Life isn't perfect in the UK, but we seem to be way behind the agenda being carried out in the USA. The UK government sells out as does the American government, but I still feel the UK government tries to protect the people. Perhaps the House of Lords play a big part in that, but in America, one could argue the government is waging war against it's people!

www.naturalnews.com...

www.cdc.gov...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.naturalnews.com...

cnsnews.com...

www.gpo.gov...

Americans, if these are not coffins, what are they? Why aren't you doing anything about it, ask questions and find out what they are and what is going on!!

edit on 8-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
From what I'm to understand, those are not coffins. They are coffin liners. Not surprising that a plastic company would have these.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Armageddon is going to happen, its just a matter of time, America is just getting prepared…

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As Popular Mechanics points out, this “famous coffin facility” is actually the home office of Vantage Products, the largest commercial producer of plastic coffin liners, who supply the material for many of the 900,000 in-ground burials that take place every year in America. As you can see from their site, Vantage is a pretty non-threatening compnay. As you can see on Google maps, they’re located right in Covington, GA—outside Atlanta.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

Whether or not this is true, I don't know for sure, but it does seem like a reasonable explanation.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Not a new topic.

In fact, these threads happen every single day, over and over and over.

If you do a search, you'll see that the FEMA camps/whatnot have been debunked at some point.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Only the useful idiots will buy into it though.

Me? I'll be laughing and sipping wine.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

Not a new topic.

In fact, these threads happen every single day, over and over and over.

If you do a search, you'll see that the FEMA camps/whatnot have been debunked at some point.

OK, well we'll just wait for Popular Mechanics to provide evidence that fluoride is safe, that GMO foods are perfectly healthy, that the government isn't actually purchasing all those rounds of ammo, that H.R. 6566 is a 'hoax' and Americans can sleep easy!

Afterall, I did discuss those topics in the OP as well.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

All nations are under attack my friend. It's just a matter of how public they make those attacks. The US is currently part of a psi-op as far as I am concerned. To see in essence, how fast you can put a globalist, anti freedom agenda in place before the people wake up and start fighting back.

There is a point of no return after all.

In the UK it's the same, in Canada, it's the same, in Asian nations it's the same. Just different level's of control and different time tables for accomplishing the same things.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Every single thing you said is true, the problem though is that we don't know what the end game is or what their plans are. If you believe the .gov, they are just planning ahead, which is what is expected of the .gov in America, as we don't like it when our .gov is found wanting.

If you don't believe the .gov, because all they do is lie, all the time, about everything. Then you can just come to your own conclusions. As no official source can be trusted to tell you anything honest about any subject.

In my oppinion, the .gov has been completely coopted by the "elite", and serves only them. It is time for another American revolution, and I can't wait to give back what these scum have been shoveling us for years.

Make no mistake, it is comming, and there will be satisfaction for the injustices the people have suffered, the fight won't last long, as too many are too ready to take the fight to them. They know this, and arfe trying to prepare, to attempt to protect the status quo, they will fail though, as all tyrants do. Because they won't work together in the end, they only care about themselves and their ends. This is why the people always win in the end, the people care for eachother, and work for more than themselves alone.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry double posted on accident
edit on 8-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

All nations are under attack my friend. It's just a matter of how public they make those attacks. The US is currently part of a psi-op as far as I am concerned. To see in essence, how fast you can put a globalist, anti freedom agenda in place before the people wake up and start fighting back.

There is a point of no return after all.

In the UK it's the same, in Canada, it's the same, in Asian nations it's the same. Just different level's of control and different time tables for accomplishing the same things.

~Tenth

I agree to an extent, but GMO have to be labelled in my country. My water is not fluoridated, my government has not given social services in my area ammunition and my government has not passed a bill that plans to preprare for 'mass death' for whatever reason.

I think America, in terms of the western world, it light years ahead of the UK and Europe on this agenda.

Of course as you say, there are different time tables, you make a good point- countries follow America- just this year, GM is being trialled in the UK, I'm sure there are agencies at work trying to put fluoride in my water, I guess America is just the one to look to see where we are headed.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
my friend, America and Americans have been attacked every single day since they became Americans.
how, when and with what are the only real questions that remain.

there has been a world-wide effort to destroy the US since the day it declared itself as such.
the main question that does remain is what are Americans going to do about it ??

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
my friend, America and Americans have been attacked every single day since they became Americans.
how, when and with what are the only real questions that remain.

there has been a world-wide effort to destroy the US since the day it declared itself as such.
the main question that does remain is what are Americans going to do about it ??

To be honest with you, I don't get it.

America has been built up, especially over the last 100 years.

So why destroy it? Why poison the people with fluoride and GMO?

To the elite, is America nothing more than a military tool? People pay taxes, those taxes fund military? Is that America's function to the elite?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I wrote this as a personal observation in another thread, as opposed to the usual more collective group observation.
It's an accurate description of how it feels to be living in So.California, USA right now. Seeing all that is going on is in perfect correlation to OPs perceived outcome for the american populace.

Seems a lot like I did something to someone I don't even know and will never even know what it was I did.
But what ever it was I did, to whom ever it is I don't know ? I must have done it up real nice, cause it's 100% obvious that it p st them the hell off to no end save my own. Somebody somewhere wants me dead for some reason.

And to quote a very wise rabbit,
Buggs Bunny,

"GET ME OUT OF HERE !!!"

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Shdak

Only the useful idiots will buy into it though.

Me? I'll be laughing and sipping wine.

Ok,so what is it that I'm useful for? (my wife really wants to know)
You're saying that KBR did not receive a no-bid contract for $385 million to build "emergency detention centers" then?

Nothing new in the OP yet I agree in principle and I think Tenth laid it out quite nicely. The whole world is rushing headlong towards a one-world system of financial control backed by the resources of Western Governments.
Iran seems to be a thorn in their side at present that they have yet to contend with.
The recent events in Spain give me hope that these repressive governments that have allowed themselves to become the whores of international bankers will be thrown out and a new era of real democracy and human rights will emerge. They won't go away without a fight however and it's up to us to decide if it will be done through peaceful means such as protests and general strikes or through means that nobody likes to ponder due to the immense loss of life and property involved.
It will happen at some stage, somewhere...
People will not be controlled in every aspect of their lives without rebelling.
It isn't our nature.

OP - the difference between the UK and the US is that Americans are well armed and have a history of violent behavior.
What would the Britons rebel with? Bricks?
Over here we have bricks too - of ammunition.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Just one more thing OP !

The scariest part of all this, at least for me ? Is not being able to openly discuss this reality do to it's entailed fear factor. Like say, if I called my wife in to read this thread just for her own knowledge. It would simply scare the crap out her. To thee point that the knowledge would not be worth the fear. Some people can't handle it. So it's even hard to discuss what to do and or prepare anything at all.

Trapped like rats rendered useless to some grand experiment. We wait.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The best way to sell a spouse is on the idea of a possible natural disaster (that's how I got my wife into prepping). If people are starving your would still need to defend what you have. No need to sell her on the politics of reality. One big earthquake would be enough to change the world in unimaginable ways.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
These videos are retarded..... made by retards... believed by retards....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by randyvs

The best way to sell a spouse is on the idea of a possible natural disaster (that's how I got my wife into prepping). If people are starving your would still need to defend what you have. No need to sell her on the politics of reality. One big earthquake would be enough to change the world in unimaginable ways.

Ya that's a good way to keep our meek positive and still have them ready. Plus, I don't see anyone with even close to the potential in the civilian populace that could mount an adequate defense against our gov. coming after them.
However in the case of natural disaster one would certainly be capable of defending what you have against roaming marauders. So you have a good point animals. File that one under leadership during SHTF.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Just one more thing OP !

The scariest part of all this, at least for me ? Is not being able to openly discuss this reality do to it's entailed fear factor. Like say, if I called my wife in to read this thread just for her own knowledge. It would simply scare the crap out her. To thee point that the knowledge would not be worth the fear. Some people can't handle it. So it's even hard to discuss what to do and or prepare anything at all.

Trapped like rats rendered useless to some grand experiment. We wait.

The one that gets me the most is the GMO.

I mean, if those figures are correct, you are looking at 80% of the entire range of processed foods in America containing GM ingredients

It literally is a case of hoping all the 'conspiracy' surrounding GMO is just 'conspiracy', otherwise it doesn't bare thinking about.

Americans are now relying on the fact that the experiments and results seen from the rats fed GMO do not transfer to humans. Right now, that is seemingly what it comes down to

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join