It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe I Was Visited by Spirit of Kitty!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumbles

My daughter feels bad for the cow when we have beef,same with pork, chicken, anything living.
She is a sweety.

When she says something like that I poke my food to make sure it isn't moving

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by voodooamnesia

Omg! That is exactly what I was going to say. My poor kitty, Juno, was hit by a car almost 2 years ago. I had her from the time she was 3 weeks old, I had to bottle feed her and everything. She was literally my baby. She was an inside cat but loved to be outside. The house we lived in was far off the road and I had no idea she was wandering that close to the busy highway, but unfortunately that was her horrible fate. I cried so hard the first night I found her that I vomited standing in my kitchen. I didn't even know I was feeling nauseous but I was crying big, hard sobs and before I knew it I was vomiting everywhere.

Anyway my point is, my Juno has visited me on a few occasions and walked on the back of my legs while I'm laying on my stomach. When I turn around to look behind me, there is nothing there. It gives me a surge of joy and comfort knowing she still comes to sleep with me (as she did every night in life).

We have recently moved and I hope she moved with us. I don't want her to be lonely in that other empty house.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is a beautiful thread. I'm glad I decided to read this and found out that so many pets visit their people after death, especially cats.

Off topic but this is one of my favorite sayings "dogs have masters, cats have servants". I may have to change my signature to that.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Meow came to comfort and reassure You.
Meow is once again robust and is waiting for You at "The Rainbow Bridge".

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumbles
reply to post by Char-Lee
My condolences for your loss, Char-Lee, and my congratulations for your experience.

I had to euthanize my beloved female cat after many years together. While I was meditating a few weeks later, my male cat interrupted me, and for a few moments seemed to channel the energy/spirit of the female cat. For a brief few seconds I was sure she was visiting me through him and conveying wordlessly that she was okay and still loved me. Later my skeptical mind kicked in, of course, but the experience gave me some comfort nonetheless.

You may be interested in reading about psychics and animal communicators who claim to be able to contact the souls of living and departed animals. I hope and believe that humans have souls, so then logically more highly evolved creatures like dogs and cats would have them too.

P.S. You may also want to ponder the implications regarding my ATS signature.

Thank you so very much. Yes I will read up on some of the Psychics! We my husband and I are vegetarian and have been for many years so I agree completely with your signature! Meow was never a pet, she was my whole hearted friend and now I guess I can say IS my friend still!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13
This is a beautiful thread. I'm glad I decided to read this and found out that so many pets visit their people after death, especially cats.

Off topic but this is one of my favorite sayings "dogs have masters, cats have servants". I may have to change my signature to that.

Yes she was always the boss! Lol!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There's definitely something special about the cat human bond, certainly in life - perhaps even in death. I do miss my cat and I do regret the last few days before he died, but our friendship was a lengthy bond that I still can't shake 7 years later, and wouldn't want to. I know his cute purring face is out there in the ether, and I sometimes get a feeling he still remembers me. I do try and visit his favorite spots when I head back to my parents. Sometimes I'm reminded how my cat knew and trusted me more than any other creature on earth. A touching story OP, nice one!

PS. I was thinking about my cat a lot yesterday, so it's kind of apt that your thread appears in the hot topics section today
Yay!

(love this user avatar I saw yesterday hehe)
edit on 8-10-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There are a lot of unexplained things in this world. I know animals have souls, we just have been taught they don't. I'm not sure the cold feeling and breath was from the cat but the cat could have helped you to deflect a much older spirit that was there, possibly a crabby one. What makes me think this is that the cold stopped when you called to your cat.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind being visited by ghosts.

But considering my family pedigree, don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. Shinto priests and Roman Catholic deacons doesn't make for a spirit friendly environment I guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A very touching post. Thanks for sharing this very special experience with us.

I too know the pain of losing a beloved pet and it is very difficult to deal with.

Don't feel guilty about your cat; I'm sure she knows you only wanted the best for her and did everything you could to maintain your relationship with her. If it were indeed the Kitty that connected with you, I'm sure she wants you to experience peace and happiness for the remainder of your life and not dwell on negative emotions.

Best of luck and I hope everything in life works out for you soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm sure 'Meow' was a sweet kitty.

Just lost my pet 'wabbit'.
While away from the farm, nother country, I miss the animals, so I decided to do something about it.
Saw a lil rabbit that was the cutest thing I've seen in years.
It peered at me as if to say, "get me the hell out of this place, I don't belong here, cagemate getting too personal, I belong with you".
I bought it.....so I bought it.

Took Wabbit to the beach and the fishing pier on the Atlantic ocean. She was a favorite with the little ones and the adults. It was fun-ny and interesting to watch her walk around, examine things with free reign. After the pier we would head to the beach. She would run around and visit with people while I kept an eye from a distance. Haha, it was hilarious to watch folks interact with her. She got much more attention than the human variety.

Anyhow, went to Fort Lauderdale beach the following weekend, brought 'wabbit' with me and sat down at an outside bar to have a brew while she sat on the table sipping a small pool of beer I dripped on the table. Two hot ladies came over and gave her all kinds of attention and asked me if I wanted to join them on the beach. Uhh ok.

Some fellas came by while we're lying on our towels, friends of theirs from 'the block' and swifted them away back to the bar for some drinks. It was hot out, so wabbit, crawled into the 12 pack of beer I had on the beach next to me, less 8 beer,
so lots of room and very 'cool' environment. I figured wabbit was cool for the time being so headed to the ocean to cool off. While I was gone, someone came and took everything I had on the beach, the keys, my magnetic money clip with $20 dole-ars, my solar powered watch, my passport, my towel and my BEER with bunny in towe!

She will be missed.
We have to learn to appreciate the time we have with the special ones in our lives however finite it is.
Life is a gift to be treasured one day at a time.

Perhaps 'Meow' will be waiting for you on the other side after her last incarnation.
Best to find another pet when you're ready.....to help keep your mind off the loved one's of the past.
There might be another waiting to be 'noticed' just around your corner feeling as lonely as you.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Aww, What a lovely story

I can remember when i was a child, About 7 or 8 maybe, I was playing with my cousin in my grans house, She had a 3 story very big house with a flat at the top that no one lived in so that was our main play area.

We were playing dress up with my grans old clothes as she had a wardrobe up there in the bedroom with them in, I went to the toilet and as i was coming back through the kitchen i saw a light colored large dog looking at me with its front legs and head coming around the doorway of the living room area, I ran to get my cousin (she was still in the bedroom) and when i took her to show her that there was a dog in the house it was gone, And the front door to the flat was still shut.

As i was quite young i didn't really think that much of it and carried on playing.

It was not till i was older that i told my gran and my mum what i had seen and they both told me that they had both also seen a large Labrador light colored dog in the flat at some point before.

I can still to this day picture the dog where it was standing and what it looked like just the way i saw it that day.

freaky

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Not to detract from your story, it obviously has meaning to you, but for me, only a person reasoning irrationally due to grief could ever make the link between experiencing a cold spot and encountering the spirit of a dead cat.

Making such a link is just completely without merit. If anyone but you, who were attached to the cat, and thinking about him, experienced the same sensation at the same time, in the same place, they would shrug it off as mundane and carry on with their day, but you were looking for something special, and you found it.

Treating this as evidence of ghosts is understandable for you, who has lost a cat, but for anyone else to go along with it is madness.
edit on 9-10-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Char-Lee, I am so sorry you lost your cat. I work with clients' animals and it is hard when I hear they have passed, even though I am not the owner. My kitties are my children!

My best friend's cat, Moo-Moo, passed away last month. She also lost her dog, Baron, earlier in the year, after a long illness and Moo-Moo stayed away from the room where Baron's crate was. Wouldn't go near it.

Moo-Moo was 17 and one night last month she had trouble breathing. I urged her to take her to the vet but it happened again so soon that there was no time to take her in. This little kitty made her way into the room, crawled into Baron's crate and passed away. My friend's husband, who is no believer in ghosts, said it was the strangest thing; It was as if Baron was right there waiting for her.

It gives her (and me) great comfort to hear that.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

I hope wabbit ended up safe and someones dinner or something! People can be so horrible can't believe they took EveryThing!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Not to detract from your story, it obviously has meaning to you, but for me, only a person reasoning irrationally due to grief could ever make the link between experiencing a cold spot and encountering the spirit of a dead cat.

Making such a link is just completely without merit. If anyone but you, who were attached to the cat, and thinking about him, experienced the same sensation at the same time, in the same place, they would shrug it off as mundane and carry on with their day, but you were looking for something special, and you found it.

Treating this as evidence of ghosts is understandable for you, who has lost a cat, but for anyone else to go along with it is madness.
edit on 9-10-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your post...
I am sorry but I need to understand more of what you are saying. Meow died years ago, I simply have not cared for that part of the garden since but my niece had just lost her lovely female Kitty too.

So the facts not about me but what happened.

1. temp out is 62 degrees

2 The fog coming from my mouth is thick and billowing, beyond what I experience in cold winter mornings outside.

3. I make sure it is not just about one spot being weirdly cold by moving.

4 I don't jump to the conclusion that it is paranormal and don't think of Meow first.

No about me yes as i worked in our special place I thought of her heavily and missed her enough to speak to her outloud. it was at least 30 minutes later that this episode happened.

What can you present that would match the physical facts without assuming I imagined them? I can't think of anything and I have tried.

edit on 9-10-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine
Bluemoonsine,

What a terrible story. At least I know what happened to my cat--she was treated with love all her life and I got to say goodbye. I am sorry you will never know exactly what happened to Wabbit.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Great story and I hate to push my beliefs on others but do you ever stop to think of the implications if animals have souls? I know I was so close to my German Shepard that died about 3 years ago, I can't imagine eating, at the very least, mammals. Anyway done with that, hope meow's soul is with ya.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I love your story Char. As a fellow griever I have lost some of the dearest friends I ever had in this world and often think about them. I still have 2 urns belonging to my little ones that I can't manage to depart from yet. I have always believed that sometimes they are heaven sent to us.

I will always believe that as I will always believe that they are not lost, but rather waiting our arrival on that one fine day.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I had a cat and she would lay on me chest and purr.

Well on one Saturday I felt her laying on me and purring like normal, only thing is she wasn't there and I never saw her again.

I think she just came, to say good bye.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join