It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help? Lost time and my UFO/Alien obsession

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I closed out of my first post, to you, and reopened and its the same message. You know what this means and need to search your heart, and meditate, possibly try some self hypnosis, setting intentions. I also feel that this is your family group, not black ops, the ones I've had some experience with, though for me its been mixed, but obviously there is a group that is shared here. Human too. You are being nudged to search and for awareness and waking up to finding out what your soul purpose is, and getting on track. I'd recommend watching Jim Sparks interviews with Project Camelot, Miriam Delicado, Jessicamystic, and Dolores Cannon and most of all Sleeper from ATS, also can search for his real name, Lou Baldin for his site. And do lots of inner searching, asking yourself questions. Bob Dean has some positive interviews as well. Alot of ufology is hijacked, so you have to feel your way through it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I closed out of my first post, to you, and reopened and its the same message. You know what this means and need to search your heart, and meditate, possibly try some self hypnosis, setting intentions. I also feel that this is your family group, not black ops, the ones I've had some experience with, though for me its been mixed, but obviously there is a group that is shared here. Human too. You are being nudged to search and for awareness and waking up to finding out what your soul purpose is, and getting on track. I'd recommend watching Jim Sparks interviews with Project Camelot, Miriam Delicado, Jessicamystic, and Dolores Cannon and most of all Sleeper from ATS, also can search for his real name, Lou Baldin for his site. And do lots of inner searching, asking yourself questions. Bob Dean has some positive interviews as well. Alot of ufology is hijacked, so you have to feel your way through it.

I am familiar with Dolores Cannon, and have read one of her books. I believed that I might be one of those "volunteers" that she wrote about (Three Waves of Volunteers).

Thank you so much.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Most important is the word FAMILY. It keeps coming and its something you are being nudged within to strongly become aware of.

And to share something from a friend of mine, who is also a life long experiencer. So she has had night time, astral, lucid dreaming and seems to do things, sometimes she shared it would be gridwork, earth energy, repairing energy grids that have been messed with by the dark side here. She was even sharing this before we started having our sitings again, and I was woken up with experiences and memories/glimpses into the past.

Recently she phoned me and said, that she hung out with some ET/angel type beings, to her they would be like warriors, hero warriors, and she felt as if she knew them far longer than her life, knew them always, she said it was as if they hung together always. And two men, blond Norwegians, she called them. One very outgoing, and one more reserved and intense. He had said to her in her dreamwork, that "I'm the one you keep forgetting!"

So, that day working, one very tall, Norwegian type male, maybe 6 3, walked into the store and started speaking to her and asked for her attention to help him pick out long sleeved clothes, and she was very shy, not normal for my very verbal friend and said, he is like my dreams.

Then 1 week later, another very tall, 6 5, Norwegian type male, walked in without saying a word, and she finally managed to ask "Can I help you?" And he walked briskly out, but paused to say to her, "I'm the one you keep forgetting!" She was just buzzing from this, head over heels and had no one she could explain this to except me.

Dreams are not neutral, they are often night time work.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I sense you are, I was being pushed inside to say, its Family and I sensed there was a connection between your people and mine, if you will. I don't know how to put it, but its something they wanted you to know. Just to keep seeking, meditate, find those answers, I feel you're really loved and have a good crew watching over. Blessings!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I sense you are, I was being pushed inside to say, its Family and I sensed there was a connection between your people and mine, if you will. I don't know how to put it, but its something they wanted you to know. Just to keep seeking, meditate, find those answers, I feel you're really loved and have a good crew watching over. Blessings!

I have always felt that I had help. Not that nothing bad has ever happened to me, but I always felt taken care of. When I lost my dad 10 years ago to cancer, he visited me several times in dreams.

I need to grasp what you mean by family. I have a loving earth family, but I think you mean on a spirit level, correct?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Dolores Cannon would give some ideas on Family, ie Soul Groupings, our beloved family who we spend long time with, kind of like a frequency match, sometimes our great loves, ie children or adults, come through karmic relationships and difficulties here. But Family is forever. Your own family group, even friends, are your family as well, you've spent long journeys with them. There is so many ways I've experienced this, recognition of the family I'm with here, and friends, and recognition of some of my contacts, some who I want to turn their love up even higher, or a sense of a distant cousin who went the wrong way and compassionating him. I've had a past life memory, where at the time, in a disaster that affected Mars and Earth simulaneously, I had an enormous feeling of loss of family and a knowing of how precious your soul group is, you spend long time with them, sometimes as father, mother, friend, child, husband, Family is Forever.

Some of the ET's watching over are Family from our past step, helping us through the very dangerous earth school and its traps, for we came in with a lifeline.

Some are even our Future families here, for there is no time, and I've experienced that directly as well.

Some are Higher Up Family Grouping.

There are true benevolents, and they're Family.

Some of us here to answer the call to go in. Robin Williams "What Dreams May Come" comes to mind, and how, loving hearts will enter into a dark and scarey low frequency realm and risk falling or getting stuck for a while, temporal, never forever, to reach a loved one, or someone in perpetual tests lifetime after lifetime. And of course more.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You should also check with a physician to do a health-check and MRI, just to be safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join