It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Obama.com Owned by Bundler in Shanghai with Business Ties to Chinese Government

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Well, to be honest, that last bit in my post was purposefully melodramatic. I opt for dramatics second only to facetiousness.

I tend to agree with you about the waiting part, if audit at all. I don't have a problem with anything but the tiresome 'let's invent a scandal for Obama' campaign and the consistent presentation of breitbart.com as some sort of legitimate news source...if it were a blog, even, it would be an irresponsible one.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It won't matter anyway, as apparently Mitt is gay.

takemylink.com...

Seems like this link is going viral.

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

takemylink.com...

Hmmm...

looks like a new Obama Campaign ad !!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

takemylink.com...

Hmmm...

looks like a new Obama Campaign ad !!

It ACTUALLY looks like the Koch Brothers forget which candidate they'd bought.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
This is potential election dynamite!....And comes as a result of the release of a new GAI report.

In an explosive report set to send shockwaves through official Washington, the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) released a 108-page GAI investigation into the threat of foreign and fraudulent Internet campaign donations in U.S. federal elections

Breitbart News obtained an advance copy of the bombshell report which reveals that the Obama.com website is not owned by the president’s campaign but rather by Obama bundler Robert Roche, a U.S. citizen living in Shanghai, China. Roche is the chairman of a Chinese infomercial company, Acorn International, with ties to state-controlled banks that allow it to “gain revenue through credit card transactions with Chinese banks.” There’s more.

Source:
www.breitbart.com...
edit on 8-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:16:55 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

So...you do know that if you load Obama.com... into your browser, it redirects away from that address. Right?

That means that Obama.com doesn't really exist as a sited address. BarackObama.com... is the campaign's website.

Breitbart's idiocy seems to have survived him, taking on a life of its own. It's a miracle.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

takemylink.com...

Hmmm...

I posted it on my Facebook page to see if anyone's heard of it.

Those folks are pretty good at checking info through their networks, and some of them have enormous networks. Vast networks.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

takemylink.com...

Hmmm...

I posted it on my Facebook page to see if anyone's heard of it.

Those folks are pretty good at checking info through their networks, and some of them have enormous networks. Vast networks.

Thanks! I'm betting it was just a hoax, but it's good to check these things as far as you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join