It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Obama.com Owned by Bundler in Shanghai with Business Ties to Chinese Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thank you for the time and effort you've given investigating this.

Excellent work.
Now we know.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

What we know...is that you choose to ignore verifiable facts...and substantial evidence, simply because you are prejudicial towards the source.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by queenannie38

What we know...is that you choose to ignore verifiable facts...and substantial evidence, simply because you are prejudicial towards the source.

Not to mention that the "Breitbart" sources are just about the only ones that dare tread on these issues.

Let's see if Attack Watch and the Obama Campaign offer a "credible" rebuttal

The sad fact is that Obama has a lot of trouble proving these exposures wrong !!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Seems Peter Schweizer and Stephen K. Bannon are foreign policy advisers to Sarah Palin paid by SarahPAC. I don't think they had anything to do about showing her Russia from her house though.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No he doesn't have a hard time. People typically don't acknowledge BS. It took less than a day for an ATS member to uncover the truth.

For a reminder of other lies perpetrated by Breitbart et al take a look at the second link in my sig.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

No he doesn't have a hard time. People typically don't acknowledge BS. It took less than a day for an ATS member to uncover the truth.

For a reminder of other lies perpetrated by Breitbart et al take a look at the second link in my sig.

I will wait for the official Obama campaign rebuttal.

I'd like to hear their side of this story.

Until then ....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
wow, WOW GROUND BREAKING so you you mean well finnally get to find out he really is a scum bag? couple years to late lol

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

There's no story that's what you don't seem to get.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is the way I see it.

The code for credit card transactions is akin to leaving your car door unlocked.
It helps out crooked people but does not actively aid in their endevours.

-So no laws broken, that I can see.

The chinese connection? I just don't see Obama as a lapdog for China

-So no big story here.

Is Obama a greasy slimy oppourtunist?
Yes.
Is Obama manipulating issues to grow government and restrict freedoms?
Yes.
Is Obama bad for our country?
Yes.

Unless I'm missing something bigger here (possible, sometimes I ain't too bright) the issues should be the focus. Domestic policy, foreign policy, how he cozies up to questionable foreign powers, how he aligns himself with factions that would see the DHS, TSA inside every mall in America. How he is undermining the very fabric of the structure of America with ACA.

Cheers

beez

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You nailed it bunny boy.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Uhm, perhaps you didn't know this, the Chinese OWN most of our debt and therefore, OWN us. Not only that but it is usually impossible to know who owns what web facility or network. For instance Fox News second biggest investor is a Muslim Business man, from Saudi Arabia. So my question is: How is this a bombshell? Or even news? We should not go see a movie because the Chinese govt. owns the film the movie was processed on?

edit on 8-10-2012 by whisperindave because: Missed a word.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ok so there is an agenda here. Everytime I come here there is a new top thread about Obama on ATS. Im bored of it. I guess people are making money with that, after all, it´s election time!! Gotta spread some Obamahate. I personaly don´t care about Obama, it´s not gonna change, even I you vote fot the other guy. Thie super rich dude!
FAIL

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You know what, OP, because of the Supreme Court's Citizen's United decision, companys -- any companys -- can donate all the money they want into whichever political campaigns they want. So any multinational or foreign company can pour all the money it want to, into any political candidate's or ballot measure's campaign. Citizen's United was a 5-4 decision with all the Republican-picked justices voting in favor of the decision.

So the fact that some Obama campaign bundler works for a Chinese company doesn't really mean anything.

You want to worry about foreign involvement in US government decisions? Well during the Bush II administration, the Saudi ambassador was more in the loop on the Iraq war plans than was Colin Powell, the Sec. of State and former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US military.

BTW, Bain capital had ties/owned portions of Chinese companies, and Romney was CEO of Bain, so do you have even bigger concerns with Romney than you do with Obama, because Romney himself thus has business ties to China. Oh, but Romney isn't a Democrat, nor is he half African American, so you don't care. Never mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You know a story's going to be a non-issue when they use hyperbolic language like "bombshell". Anytime I see hyperbolic language like that I'm not going to read the article because it almost always turns out to be something akin:

"Obama sneeze! OMG it was so loud! Doesn't he care about the little people! THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD'

Type stuff.

This word and others like it are highly overused, and eventually it's going to backfire. Eventually people will just stop listening to it and they won't be able to sell the news anymore.

Oh boy, wouldn't that be a good day to come. They can't sell the news because of too much hyperbolic language so they're forced to resort to using the truth with reason and non sensationalism and just report the news in a fair and unbiased manner!

Ah well, one can dream.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
OK, as I see the typical idiots are on this thread, claiming that Breitbart,com is staffed by "journalist" I thought I'd go ahead and completely debunk this crap.

First:

Breitbart News obtained an advance copy of the bombshell report which reveals that the Obama.com website is not owned by the president’s campaign but rather by Obama bundler Robert Roche, a U.S. citizen living in Shanghai, China

That's just a lie.

It is unclear whether Roche still controls Obama.com, since he sold the domain to anonymous buyers in 2010.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Lie number two:

Someone somewhere (which could be Obama) owns the Obama.com website, and that somehow makes Obama more vulnerable to foreign influence.

BS.

An Obama campaign blog post stated that the campaign does not accept donations from foreign nations, using an 'address verification system' to confirm their genuineness and then manually reviewing any transaction identified as potentially fraudulent. The campaign said it also requires a passport copy from anyone stating they are eligible to donate but listed with an address outside the U.S.

The GOP's report also states that a huge number of congressman also dont' use the CVV

and even says of Romney:

According to the GAI report, Romney's website, unlike Obama's, does require donors to enter in their CVV information. But the report questioned Romney's use of foreign bundlers, noting the 'full extent' of the Romney bundling network is not known because the Romney campaign will not release that information.

So the entire story is basically another Breitbart LIE.

This should be moved to the HOAX bin mods. It is 100% a HOAX. Thread reported.
edit on 9-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Bill Clinton put sanctions on China over them selling military hardware to Iran. Those sanctions stopped Chinese norinco rifles from being imported into America.....and America couldn't sell military weapons to China.

Obama got the US State Department to declare the LRAD weapon...."not a weapon".....so Obama could sell it to China.

Obama violated President Clinton's sanctions and sold that weapon system to his money supply. Israel has to be REALLY mad because the Chinese will copy that weapon system and flood Palestine with them....along with the rest of the world.

Your rifle is useless if the Chinese beam you with the LRAD and have you on the ground before they are ever in range of your puny rifle.

The big bombshell is Obama armed China with something they will use on their amphibious landings and conquering our cities.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The other thing is, guess what... the CVV as far as I can tell has NOTHING to do with where a person is located.

So this:

Not using a CVV code

increas[es] the likelihood of foreign ... donations.

is lie number three...

The second code, and the most cited, is CVV2 or CVC2. This CSC (also known as a CCID or Credit Card ID) is often asked for by merchants for them to secure card not present transactions occurring over the Internet, by mail, fax or over the phone.

More info here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Finally, the claim that there is ANYTHING suspicious about a huge percentage of foreign folks going to Obama.com is completely specious.

Obama is an international celebrity. The first address anyone will type if they want to know more about him is... you guessed it Obama.com

Ridiculous report made by a partisan source and then lied about, repeatedly by a right-wing propaganda website.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Bill Clinton put sanctions on China over them selling military hardware to Iran. Those sanctions stopped Chinese norinco rifles from being imported into America.....and America couldn't sell military weapons to China.

Obama got the US State Department to declare the LRAD weapon...."not a weapon".....so Obama could sell it to China.

Obama violated President Clinton's sanctions and sold that weapon system to his money supply. Israel has to be REALLY mad because the Chinese will copy that weapon system and flood Palestine with them....along with the rest of the world.

Your rifle is useless if the Chinese beam you with the LRAD and have you on the ground before they are ever in range of your puny rifle.

The big bombshell is Obama armed China with something they will use on their amphibious landings and conquering our cities.

You forgot to tell people what LRAD stands for...

en.wikipedia.org...

LRAD CAN be used as a crowd control device - an acoustic cannon, but...

The Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) is an acoustic hailing device and sonic weapon developed by LRAD Corporation to send messages, warnings, and harmful, pain inducing tones over longer distances than normal loudspeakers. LRAD systems have been used to counter piracy, as non-lethal crowd control weapons, and as communication devices.

And hey look, you're spamming the board with this.

Compare this post:

Originally posted by PerviusBill Clinton put sanctions on China over them selling military hardware to Iran. Those sanctions stopped Chinese norinco rifles from being imported into America.....and America couldn't sell military weapons to China.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To this one:

Originally posted by PerviusBill Clinton put sanctions on China for selling arms to Iran. Those sanctions prohibit the US from selling weapons to China. Obama got the State Department to declare the LRAD sound weapon, "Not a Weapon"....

And Obama exported the LRAD weapon to China. Now there's a botched foreign policy. Chinas amphibious landings will be much much easier when they attack America.

Thanks Obama!

Your guns are worthless now. The Chinese can now use American made LRADs to subdue you and you won't be able to use your guns to protect yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lie so nice, you had to post it twice, eh?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Look Obama wears Nike's

Just like tiger woods!

He will commit infidelity and get impeached!

Romney wears Nike's too?

Yea but Romney is American and for the economy and jobs...

edit on 9-10-2012 by asala because: edited all caps

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by IAMTAT

Oh, but Romney isn't a Democrat, nor is he half African American, so you don't care. Never mind.

There you go again!

I was actually willing to take what you had to say seriously...until you decided to call me and anyone who supports Romney a racist.

Up to now...one of the things I've really enjoyed about this thread, besides the intelligent discussion and research coming from both sides of the aisle...was the civility and maturity all shared here.

Unlike what seems to happen more and more often on threads here at ATS, the ignorance and stupidity associated with some moron screaming "Racist" to try to shut down discussion he doesn't like, or to shut up anyone who disagrees with them, hadn't made an appearance here...until you did!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join