It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awareness of the sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Inside all of us is a fire, it burns and glows and slowly fades into a glimmer. The presense of our time here on earth a small piece of the sun, burning beneath the heaven of a million celestial suns. The reaching of our minds to understand it all, and a life too brief to find the answer. Why are we here. The balance of the four winds, the fire, water, wind and earth, the fundamental parts of our whole. The awareness of the sun.
What is the awareness of the sun?

Can anyone explain what awareness is, can it be explained, can it be defined? or is the fate of the sun that it can only be experienced until it burns to none.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yeahhhhhhhhh........................................

That was cool.

edit on 8-10-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

To explain awareness you must be aware of awareness , and to be aware of awareness you must be aware that you are aware to awareness , and to be aware that you are aware of awareness , you first need to know what the hell i`m talking about

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileSkinShoes
reply to post by AthlonSavage

To explain awareness you must be aware of awareness , and to be aware of awareness you must be aware that you are aware to awareness , and to be aware that you are aware of awareness , you first need to know what the hell i`m talking about

Annnd thaaaaan?

Muzz

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
gnosticteachings.org...

Awareness is the activation of our consciousness, activating our consciousness will allow us to extend our conscious perception of reality outside of the 5 senses. All of us have the ability to perceive reality beyond the five senses in this moment, like a camera zooming out from a bug on the ground to reveal the universe and all the complexities that helped produce the bugs existence. So too can you witness the reality hidden from our every day conscious perception.

If you are looking for practical methods to reach enlightenment, GOD, consciousness or awareness, I've personally found Gnosis to be the most accurate and useful source of information we have. It's fundamentally different than most other spiritual or religious teachings in that it provides practical exercises, and once your experiencing things for yourself you don't need to follow a "hope and pray" belief system, you can make your own decisions with your experiences. This sits well with me as i've always found that i am my own best guide in this life.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Awareness is Knowing.

For example, if someone says "be self aware" it means to "know thyself".

If someone says "be aware of your surroundings" it means to "know what is present around you".

Awareness is Knowing.

"I am AWARE of that" - "I KNOW that ".

In simple terms when people say "Awareness" is important they mean Knowing yourself and your environment as it is appearing now. Without wandering off into daydreaming...

So if the Sun has a "awareness" that means it has KNOWLEDGE of its own existence.
edit on 8-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So if the Sun has a "awareness" that means it has KNOWLEDGE of its own existence.

Knowledge of the azimuth on the horizon, but what lies beyond the edge - the mystery of awarness.
The mystery i pondered, and gazed at solitare in the mirror at night.

edit on 8-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join