~YOU~ Are The REAL Illuminati!!!

page: 4
48
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


Alright Heff ! SnF

It really does break down to this. We can't point our fingers in judgment of anyone. Because when we do that, we claim that we are better than them. And that isn't true in any case. This is why we must simply let it all play out.
Accept our roles in the grandest movie ever and wait for the words " The End ". as every movie does. It is the heart of mankind that must change. Not just a man, or that man, or that woman. We must realize what we have done
and how horrible it is this universal felony. That consequences capitol punishment.

I don't believe any man ever is that enlightened. None of us have the first clue as to just how ignorant we truly are.
alright Albert Einstein might have been close when he said,

" I can think of two things that go to infinity. The universe and the stupidity of man. I'm not completely sure about the universe ".




posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by StraightBananas
 


Its not something that can be debunked, or even really explained well, for that matter. Some see the codes and not only see them, but are pushed, prodded, and pulled, poked with a stick, carried over someones shoulder, some might even call it called, to be more aware of things and to develop recognition. For some it will actually be deciphering complex pictographs, and psi interpretations, others it's astral travel, some its like ATS, simply being more aware of the way the world is, and what some elites seem to be planning. That is also knowledge. For some it is being called to study up and recognize all of this, but given alternative information on what some of the beliefs some of the mystery school has, and so having alternative truths, but seeing how they interpret.

How on earth can you prove, explain even, or debunk this?


This post and Mountainlaurel's one are again perfect examples of the point made in a previous post.

The premise of the thread was that the illuminati was created in order to discredit knowledge in general.

Solid arguments were given to debunk this premise

Nothing you and the other poster said even touches the premise of the OP.

You didn't even register what the premise was.

You were too busy agreeing with what you interpreted as the essence of the thread, off course you agree with a lot of stuff he says, , yet the actual premise cannot be corroborated, and has been debunked.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Lemmingrad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
illuminati-news.com...
Here's a website on the Illuminati,whatever your belief it's a good read.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Self edited out of respect.

I think Unity makes some very interesting points
edit on 8-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
nice post, and in fact true, and many people and societies have come up with numerous words to describe things they dont understand/cant prove but believe in. such as the word god, many cultures believe in it, yet no one can prove it, or show any evidence of it. does it mean it is or is not there, only time will tell on that one, same with illuminati, just because people dont know the real name of the group, doesnt mean there isnt a large group of wealthy bankers/zionist jews trying to make it a reality or trying to make the "bible stories" come true so a new temple will be built and cause ww3.

just look at the type of laws being passed, control of nations economy, power, food, manufacturing under control of fema in national emergency? indefinate detentions signed by our own president? illegal wire tapping for filming cops/public servants. fema camps around our country and numerous other countries and even admitted to by officials, (so i guess thats finnally officialy out of the bag), 6 agencies buying up 3.5 billion rounds of "cop killer" bullets, 3 agencies dont even carry fire arms, weather service?, really the f ing weather service needs cop killer bullets? ROFL REALLY!!!!!! government websites posting images and plans of drones with rubber bullet modifications, and knock out gas tanks added to them

this freaking country will be locked down by sky net in less than ten years. terminator/1984 is comming true.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


Then how does it make sense that the Illuminati was created to discredit the pursuit of knowledge in general?

How?



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemmingrad
 


Hmmm..... you think so. Have you ever had people write to you, or contact you, out of the blue, usually on fine details or points, and giving some places to look for more more info or balance? When the teacher is needed, the teacher arrives, its synchronicity. The true knowledge seekers are not really initiates, and yet they can see and pushed to do so. As to the mystery schools, I'm not sure they are the illuminati, though some who are more benevolent in them might be, there are alot of paths I've been told: www.rosicrucian.org...

I have had this term explained to me as those outside any fold. Freeform truth seekers, some who are within, and some who would never go near, some of the folds.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts.

Knowledge has three degrees-opinion, science, illumination. The means or instrument of the first is sense; of the second, dialectic; of the third, intuition.

Plotinus 204 or 205 C.E., Egyptian Philosopher


Society is well governed when its people obey the magistrates, and the magistrates obey the law.

Solon 636 BC~ 558 BC, Greek Statesman

A couple more. As I was sitting here, Ancient Egyptian burial practices came to mind as well. As indicated, briefly here modern archaologists know that classes of people were buried with Pharoah upon his death.


When the pharaoh died and was buried in the tomb as a mummy, his astrologer, numerologist, slaves, artists, and even his wives were all put to death along with him. And once the passage over the River Styx had been launched, no one was allowed to influence this journey–each burial chamber was to be “hidden for all time.”

The only exception to this rule of death was the architect, who would have both hands removed so he could never repeat the design. It was then arranged that he too would have a far shorter life. Such was the tremendous emphasis on the spiritually driven need for secrecy in the death room.

Source

An example of the elite maintaining strict control over information. History is fairly replete with examples of this and I will include more as this thread progresses.

It leaves me wondering.... is the "fire" that Prometheus suffered so, for giving to man - literally fire. Or is it light... Illumination? A whistle blower today, who might release some profound, new, revolutionary technology or knowledge would surely suffer a Promethean fate. Maybe not being tied to a tree for eternity. But how allegorical is that to a solitary confinement cell in a Federal prison somewhere?

~Heff



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
nice post, and in fact true, and many people and societies have come up with numerous words to describe things they dont understand/cant prove but believe in. such as the word god, many cultures believe in it, yet no one can prove it, or show any evidence of it. does it mean it is or is not there, only time will tell on that one, same with illuminati, just because people dont know the real name of the group, doesnt mean there isnt a large group of wealthy bankers/zionist jews trying to make it a reality or trying to make the "bible stories" come true so a new temple will be built and cause ww3.

just look at the type of laws being passed, control of nations economy, power, food, manufacturing under control of fema in national emergency? indefinate detentions signed by our own president? illegal wire tapping for filming cops/public servants. fema camps around our country and numerous other countries and even admitted to by officials, (so i guess thats finnally officialy out of the bag), 6 agencies buying up 3.5 billion rounds of "cop killer" bullets, 3 agencies dont even carry fire arms, weather service?, really the f ing weather service needs cop killer bullets? ROFL REALLY!!!!!! government websites posting images and plans of drones with rubber bullet modifications, and knock out gas tanks added to them

this freaking country will be locked down by sky net in less than ten years. terminator/1984 is comming true.


Again, what does any of this have to do with the premise of the thread? Absolutely nothing.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Lemmingrad
 


Hmmm..... you think so. Have you ever had people write to you, or contact you, out of the blue, usually on fine details or points, and giving some places to look for more more info or balance? When the teacher is needed, the teacher arrives, its synchronicity. The true knowledge seekers are not really initiates, and yet they can see and pushed to do so. As to the mystery schools, I'm not sure they are the illuminati, though some who are more benevolent in them might be, there are alot of paths I've been told: www.rosicrucian.org...

I have had this term explained to me as those outside any fold. Freeform truth seekers, some who are within, and some who would never go near, some of the folds.


Again, nothing to do with the premise and my debunking of it.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Folks. Please don't feed the troll. And please note my specific use of the singular.

Pretend that we're having a conversation in a room with a loud television on. We can still achieve discussion no matter how annoying the background sounds are.


~Heff



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 





An example of the elite maintaining strict control over information. History is fairly replete with examples of this and I will include more as this thread progresses.


That is very nice, but it does nothing to prove or corroborate your premise, which was the theory that the powers back then created the Illuminati to discredit the pursuit of knowledge in general.

The premise was not about how the elites control information.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A paper I found that illustrates proof of concept:


Concurrently, several studies were conducted that revealed a profound ignorance of historical matters among American students. According to "The Nation's Report Card 2001: U.S. History" (click here for the test's framework), more than one-half of high school seniors failed to demonstrate a "basic" understanding of their nation's history. As can be seen in the graph below, use of that supposed educational godsend, the computer, did not improve matters--in fact, scores generally declined with increasing use! In Diane Ravitch and Chester Finn's 1987 report "What Do Our 17-Year Olds Know?: A Report on the First National Assessment of History and Literature," it was found that the answer was little: One out of five students thought Watergate occurred before 1900 and only one-third could place the Civil War within the correct half-century. A 1993 Roper survey of American high school students (n=506) and adults (n=992) found that 38 percent of adults and 53 percent of high school students did not even know the meaning of the term Holocaust. Instances of collective amnesia appear not to be confined to this country: A 1977 study of over 2,000 West Germans aged 14 to 16 revealed that nearly half knew little about the activities of the Third Reich.

Source

And you will notice, at the top of that link, this quote:


Whoever controls the past controls the future. Whoever controls the present controls the past.
--George Orwell


Knowledge is power - and power is derived from the control of knowledge. Today the largest Corporations in the world control either one of two commodities, oil and information. The difference? There's a finite amount of oil and an unlimited potential for knowledge.

~Heff



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Folks. Please don't feed the troll. And please note my specific use of the singular.

Pretend that we're having a conversation in a room with a loud television on. We can still achieve discussion no matter how annoying the background sounds are.


~Heff


LMAO

My thoughts as well!!

I really like your threads Hefficide.
Keep them uup



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemmingrad
reply to post by Hefficide
 


That is very nice, but it does nothing to prove or corroborate your premise, which was the theory that the powers back then created the Illuminati to discredit the pursuit of knowledge in general.

The premise was not about how the elites control information.


Incorrect. The assertion was that the choosing of the specific name - of the potential later hijacking of the name ( more likely ) was done with intent to create a subconscious association between enlightenment and evil.

For all I know the original Illuminati (1776) was a beer drinking club or political discussion group. History muddies those waters deeply, so one cannot say, with certainty, what the original premise was.

The world "Illuminati" means "enlightened ones". The point being, we are now a society of illuminated people - to varying degrees and, therefore, we should shatter the negative association to the word itself.

Straw men are pretty, but they burn down quick.

~Heff



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


Ok Devil's advocate.

Do you think there is a difference between the words iluminated and Iluminati Heff ? There seems to be a big difference when we consider the capitol I.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


I think that is a very important distinction on a psychological level. The addition of uppercase creates a proper noun, a name. It is a possessive. Psychologically speaking this is important because we learn boundaries based upon proper nouns....

That is not yours it is Johns...

Capitol letters carry a subconscious importance to us. I think that's why acronyms for scary things end up being used. Benign entities usually don't stress capitols. But FBI, CIA, MI6.....

There is an implication of both authority and ownership in the use of a capitol letter.

~Heff



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Michael Tsarion on The Alex Jones Show: Origins of The Illuminati 1/4

I really feel privileged to have discovered Michael Tsarion's works and own some of his kindle books.


Michael Tsarion - Disciples of the Mysterium


Michael Tsarion. Female Illuminati. FreeTruth Show 2012

edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
48
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join