It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~YOU~ Are The REAL Illuminati!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Since you made this beautiful thread .. let me add something
maybe we can tell a hint to the mason sign

it is associated with the cube !

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

To be educated is to be taught something.

To gain knowlege is to explore the unknown.

My 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
In a way, those of us who have learned how to manipulate a system in our favor, are the illuminated ones.

While one may never be rich or very powerful (in the traditional sense of power), rising above and dominating those who attempt to dominate you is satisfying and the greatest form of karmic justice in the universe.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

To be educated is to be taught something.

To gain knowlege is to explore the unknown.

My 2 cents.

I'm accustomed to making money stretch and I can assure you that your 2 cents will go the distance!

2nd

/thread?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Masonic symbols - along with many other symbols are for a future thread I am contemplating as images - especially certain ones, can have a very deep, emotional, and subconscious reaction within us.

But that's for another day (If my OCP doesn't pull me in another direction before I get around to writing it!

For now I'm thinking "/thread" was some sort of curse that actually worked.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The only reason I could think of to confuse us all that they are "evil" is because of fear, we dont know what someone is doing, how they are acting, what they want, and they wont speak up, we then based on fear choose to believe "Well if they wont tell us what they are doing, why they are doing it, why they wont tell us, they must be something to be afraid of." And then fear obviously spirals out of control.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I salute your great thoughts and courage to write and share that original post, in a divided world filled with the asleep and the awakened, as well as your understanding of the core concepts of the orginal 'Illuminati'.

Gutenburg was one of the initial innovators of evolution for the progress of mankind, and our internet is the next wave, to reach out to all.

The concepts of the so called 'illuminati' were not new, or dawned only during the age of enlightenment in the 17th century. It has a history, a long one, since the dawn of our current civilisation,filled with courageous and enlightened men and women, some known, many unknown, to free mankind and sieve through the half truths, lies and manipulations.

We this generation are but the continuation of that hope and work, for ourselves and the innocent next.....
edit on 8-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Try not to think of illumination as existiting as one being who just simply knows the answers, and the true nature of things.More so try to please think of Illumination as like one being who understands the value and fundementals of the knowledege true enlightenment brings.........................-U

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that since WE are the true Illuminati, the Illuminati is intended to change the world for the better, rather than destroy it? The end we're supposed to bring is the end of corruption and vanity?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I think we'd all be interested to know your views on Masonic symbolry and practices - whatever you feel is allowed to be made public, that is. Perhaps you could simply use common symbols and practices that aren't exclusively Masonic, but have Masonic connections?

Again, we'd love to see what you could throw together on the topic. You always seem to have a clear and level head, reasonably educated and a way of communicating, so maybe we'd actually learn something instead of trading stereotypes like all the other threads.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Ben81

Masonic symbols - along with many other symbols are for a future thread I am contemplating as images - especially certain ones, can have a very deep, emotional, and subconscious reaction within us.

But that's for another day (If my OCP doesn't pull me in another direction before I get around to writing it!

For now I'm thinking "/thread" was some sort of curse that actually worked.

~Heff

Let me know before you post it
got something going on here to (but you already know that ahah)
with every symbols meaning and other stuff (many OLOGY and science put together)
hope one day i can share all of this on ATS

im sure some people would have a big emotional response .. yes
if i was putting the swatiska symbol in my avy (exemple)
thats why the truth can be dangerous if not given properly to people who dont know
always need to be carefull with what we say or do with the truth .. respecting others emotions
but what is the most interesting part of all is the secret of the stars
and who we really are (everyone) not only me lol
must have been a farmer in another life .. i really like to take care of all animals

love them all without exception !

this thread is a good start to show the truth !
everyone can be Enlighten / IlluminaTED if they want to explore how far the rabbit hole goes
but many these days prefer to play silly Role game on Wow for yrs
trying to gain XP in the game to reach level 209382085027802501 (it never stop)
WTH .. what about the real life XP ? why loosing your life playing silly games all day long
everyone have complete freewill to do what they want (i can respect that)
some want to progress and evolve and others are to lazy to search for the ultimate truth
its sad .. very sad

maybe we need to send them SLJ

he wouldnt even need to speak .. only his eyes staring at you would be enought

love him ahah (wish i could meet him one day)

3:10 --> "Say Hell no Mo.... F.....s"

edit on 10/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I also don't like to see the term Illuminati being used for every thing that is shady and conspiratol, but your thread doesn't really make sense.

How did this all end up so twisted?

In your thought process maybe?

Because Illuminati means "the enlightened", and it is associated with evil, the whole concept of enlightenment is therefore discredited, and this was somehow planned?

Is that what you are saying? It is a laughable premise IMO.

And the very words that create, and endeavor to make society better suddenly sour... Illumination becomes evil. Hence the Illuminati. In a lust for lost power, evil men stole away from us a word designed to empower us - symbolically trying to trick us into hating our own freedom and empowerment in effigy.

No, they called themselves Illuminati because they had knowledge that the masses didn't have. They didn't decide in a meeting that they'd use the word Illuminati to discredit the concept of having knowledge, as if that would physically change something.

Or do you mean that the Illuminati were originally the good guys, and that other powers discredited their name? If so, how was this done, and where is the evidence of that?

Furthermore the thread is filled up with historical facts but your premise is never proven or substantiated.

So ATS let us turn their scheme in on itself and let them know that they are just shallow, disempowered and greedy souls, and that WE ARE THE REAL ILLUMINATI! WE are the NEW WORLD ORDER! And THEIR days are numbered. We are the many, they are the few. Now that the light is on, start the search and backtrack just how Gutenberg opened the door - and of the vile men who have, since, tried closing it shut.

What skeme, let them know what?

All I see is empty words that mean nothing, what you propose is intangeable and nothing but nonsense, that doesn't mean, or will change anything, even if what you proposed there was actually something existent and solid.
edit on 8-10-2012 by StraightBananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Illuminati does mean enlightened, it is something I have pondered for awhile now. "Are they really bad?"

well, the word got its bad rep because it is a name they had taken on which made it appear bad. It is the same when judging the freemasonry though. You can't judge them all for the actions of the few. I have quite a few friends inside the Freemasons who view things similar as I do, in terms of wanting peace, love prosperity for all, not just the few.

What happened to the Illuminati (group) was that they saw power, and decided to go for power by using this knowledge for other purposes other than helping humanity as a whole. Now if everyone had this knowledge, we definitely would not be in the place we are in now. Everyone would then be seen as equals, and noone would have power over another, but yet, would have enough power to control their own universe and their own inner world.

The group known as "Illuminati" are masters of the arcane, masters of the astrals, masters of manifestation (Law of attraction). They know the art of feeling good will help them manifest their desires. This is why they are in power.

You may ask, "Why is source granting them their wish and experience?" because the law of attraction manifests anything you desire regardless if it is good or bad. You can draw in anything into your experience with the power of focused thought.

Key word here "focus". They manifest their desires while ignoring the existence of others around them. So they stick by this game with little to no consequence to them.

There exists a possible theory about this Illuminati group. While it may be farfetched a bit. It is possible that a group of elites, are doing what they are doing on purpose, for the sake of getting humanity to evolve. Sometimes, we need a huge push forward to accomplish evolution.

What can this push be? To be put under pressure, in between the sword and the wall. Something miraculous happens in this place of stouckness. Our minds snaps, as we surrender to the divine inside our hearts.

What am I getting at? Sometimes it takes darkness to bring in the light. It is called order out of chaos. And there is a huge clue inside the arts in the Denver airport. Where it shows, humanity in unity, overpowering corruption, as weapons are finally laid on the floor.

Who knows what the true objective is, but one thing I do know. Humanity will prevail.

SNF OP for a well thought out post

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Edit, sorry dont know how I ended up double posting X_X...

Ignore this one

edit on 8-10-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I've heard that the Illuminati were similar to the Freemasons, and the Masonic groups took them under their wing, and the Illuminati used their resources to get their legs. Then they decided to take a different tact on the whole "enlightening the world" deal: they decided to rule the world.

That's just one theory though.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wonder if you are a history teacher !

Yes we are Illuminati, and we seek truth. What comes to that Illuminati what the name is firstly linked.. all they want is money. Money makes the World go round.

Witch hunting was just a way to get more money, witches expecially Rich widows with property was targeted.

Too bad these few are the ones with most money. With money you can buy yourself an army.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I've heard that the Illuminati were similar to the Freemasons, and the Masonic groups took them under their wing, and the Illuminati used their resources to get their legs. Then they decided to take a different tact on the whole "enlightening the world" deal: they decided to rule the world.

That's just one theory though.

That is one of the theories

The illuminati were said to be modeled after the freemasonry. But because of too many false information out there, it is hard to tell what their origins truly were. for all we know, they could have been formed thousands of years before the freemansonry came to be.

A clue can be found in ancient egypt. There is another group, far older than the freemasons and illuminati. They are known as "The moors" and somehow, they are tied to the annunaki. Not many are aware of this group, but they have been trying to make themselves known by telling people that all the knowledge the Freemasons, rosicrucians etc have, were originally moors science.

Whether the above is true or not, I found through research that many of their claims do hold water, including the bit of "Jesus" originally being black.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

anywho, here's some music

edit on 8-10-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I am not a Mason, and most of what I do know about Masonry was from a couple of books and the web. Most of the males from my mothers side of the family are Masons and masons. They belong to the group and lay brick and stone for a living. One of them, an Uncle, I think tried to give me clues. He'd touch his nose a lot and talk about wooden nickels often enough for it to stick out... but that's really all I can clearly remember.

During my life I have studied a lot of esoteric subjects but never felt a strong urge to get deep into Masonry - well beyond the aspect of them as a historical guild, thus being one of the groups that hoarded knowledge through the dark ages, and even the Renaissance. In that regard they were a bit of an anomaly as the Church and Royals had to be nice to them if they wanted grand Churches, Cathedrals, or Castles built.

I might do some digging and poking to see how that evolved into what we see today.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This bring up a new issue than. With all of the people here against the work of the Illuminati, are they then the enemy? Should they destroy themselves?

The whole system of Illuminati belief is central around the "I." Thus, your theory in itself is ironic.

People complain and make certain groups out to be enemies sometimes though, and they don't realize that while it might keep some individuals on the top, on a whole, it's really better off for everyone. Just something to think about before the discussion goes too far.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StraightBananas

I thought the premise was made clearly, but I can condense it.

1) Rome fell
2) Literacy became the exception - becoming almost an exclusive "skill" of the Church and scriveners.
3) The dark ages began.
4) As the dark ages progressed Feudal warlords gave rise to dynasty, kings, countries...
5) Common people only knew what they were told or experienced in life. Knowledge was the ultimate "wealth"
6) Johannes Gutenberg invents a printing press that works well.
7) The renaissance being as knowledge finally leaks to the masses.
8) The Holy Roman Church is fragmented by schism - enabled and aided by literacy and the printing press.
9) Democracy begins to form in the Colonies ( US ) and France.
10) The very same year America declares independence from all monarchs - suddenly this society is born with a name that casts psychologically implied dispersion upon knowledge itself.

In short, the genie that gives power escaped the bottle ( information and a distribution system for it ) and now those who used to control the genie want it back in the bottle.

Not complicated at all.

Oh, and once you realize that you can't get the genie back into the bottle, what do you do? You take the genies power away. Information is power, false information is destruction of power. Thus disinfo, misinfo, spin, lies, distortions, deflections... All meant to take power from the masses.

~Heff

ETA: The information is all there, if the links are followed and read. The timeline of events is indisputable as they are an actual timeline of events as recorded by multiple historic sources.

edit on 10/8/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join