It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet spotted over Dome of the Rock shrine in Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

UFO fleet spotted over Dome of the Rock shrine in Jerusalem

www.examiner.com

A UFO fleet was spotted over the Dome of the Rock shrine in Jerusalem on Fri., Oct. 5, 2012. It was recorded on video by someone identified only as AQ. The video shows multiple bright lights studding the skies above the temple. The lights seem to move and flicker without any discernible pattern in the dark night sky.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
us.topnewstoday.org

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted. I searched and only found old stuff from 2011. Not a UFO expert, has then been analyzed?

I personally think alot of reports like these are publicity stunts, as suggested in earlier ATS threads about events similar in 2011.

Why would governments wan't to support the UFO craze, or endorse the conspiracy by not publicly and properly investigating events?

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Looks pretty good.
Sadly, it reminds me of the last one. The one that was hoaxed in front of a picture. ~crosses fingers~

Why do they always have to turn it into a god dam production?!?!?

It serves no point other than to diminish its credibility.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Seems very similar to the other vids that appeared everywhere...and which were recognised to be HOAXes..

Please be aware of this fact.
Thread will be looked at.

The original hoax thread can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If I saw something like that, I'd be on the phone to every single person I knew to get their cams out and film it.

this isn't over some remote town, its Jerusalem.

the Air force would have been alerted and countless amounts of locals too and the media.

Why are we only having 1 piece of footage for something that is apparently so bright and so obvious above a capital city?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
pretty sure the "thirdphaseofmoon" guy has been shown to be less than credible...and more than questionable...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The examiner link in OP post lists Thirdphaseofmoon as a source for this?
So here is that video...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

I call shenanigans on this one too. It would have been huge if it were true. More than one video too.
Here's the video.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Someone should find a real UFO picture and put it on YouTube and label it a definite hoax!

That would confuse the masses.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
ThirdPhaseOfMoon a.k.a. ThirdPhaseOfMoron is a serial hoaxer.

All they do is post CGI videos.
edit on 8-10-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well i cant say real or hoax , since i saw similar lights a few nights ago during the alignment of planets or whatever that creepy thing was with the moon --- and all the constellations surrounding it

I saw a flash out the corner of my eye , looked at it , saw it for a split second and id faded out ... it happened a few times in different areas of the sky and the lights were as bright as the moon its self.

Still , i`m swaying in the direction of hoax since i dont think aliens would come down pretending to be jesus for the self proclaimed "chosen" scumbags. Unfortunatley

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
you know its sad when the first thing ppl scream out is "HOAX HOAX HOAX" with out even taking the time to analyze and determine if it is INDEED a hoax...this is the reason why, if and when, the real thing is captured on film its automatically discredited...

and this goes for the hoaxers too...why make these videos and push them off as the real thing? you're messing it up for, if and when, the real thing..
edit on 8-10-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Kind of looks like helicopters or harrier jets or something to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Love it and also very strange !
i think those UFOs are the real deal
thats the date the "25th seal" have broken and my sister BD lol
something personal but not that much important outside the bubble

i think the aliens are tired of Benjamin aka Bibi
who thinks he rule the world

arrogant prick that he is
maybe he will be put in prison someday in the Gaza Strip all alone

and Israel will be open to the world except Bibi and his close friends that support him !
edit on 10/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Those look like planes, they even go out of the picture, which is why the video is less than a minute. But hey, cool music.
edit on 8-10-2012 by filosophia because: Typo

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Your post is just about as not interesting as mine a couple of posts above.
I sometimes wish I could get excited about these things.

edit on 8-10-2012 by rickymouse because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I call fake. If this were real, there would be more than one video. You can't have something like that happen in a large city without at least 20 people recording it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thirdphaseoftheidiot is a clown:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I thought "really, good, about time" then I saw the "thirdphaseofthemoon" then "aww hell" went through my mind

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Like other have said it does look a little simialr to the video that everyone said was fake.

One thing I think about is the colour of the lights.

The 2 UFO's I saw in the same knight was Orange lights and didnt look like it came from a light bulb if you know what i mean. It was a strange kind of light and although I could see it brightly and not verry high above me it didn't light up me or the ground beneath me as it should of done if it was a light source from a bulb as we know it. also you could look right at it and though it was so bright it wasn't dazzaling neither did it leave one of those marks in my eye like you get when you look at a bright light.

It was very strange and i saw it with my own eyes. No one can change that, so if I see white lights or any other colour than orange Im suspect to the vid or pic. its either fake or these things have different lights for different crafts. not impossible but you hardly ever see these orange ones, its always white lights in the vid or pics.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join