It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe Experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Tripple_Helix, I had a somewhat similar experience a few weeks ago, in-so-much as I felt I had flipped in to a parallel universe.

It was early morning. I was lying in my bed, debating on getting up or sleeping another few minutes. I heard the garage door open. I wondered what my husband was going home (he leaves for work an hour or two before I wake up), but I didn't feel like getting up to ask him. I heard him come in the door, open the pantry and scrounge around for something, then he yelled up "Hey Bec!" I groggily yelled back, "What?" and heard him mumble a question about where something was, and then all of the sudden I felt my consciousness slam back in to my body and I was fully awake, in bed, and none of that had actually happened.

Was it a dream? Or had I slipped between the veil and in to another manifestation of my consciousness? It was so weird. I have been jerked awake from dreams before, but this was a different quality. I literally felt like I was pulled, and then whammed back in to my physical body here in this plane.

The thing that is interesting about your experience is that it was day time. If you had flipped then you would think it would have been night. But, could you have flipped to a different part of the world (that manifestation lives in the Northern Hemisphere, or something)?

I am interested in hearing about more people with experiences like this. I'll read through the site you linked to.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It could have been a different dimension or movement in time.

It could have been sleep paralysis....but I personally dont even think that is real......I think its a new age term.....or a title used by trolls to dismiss an otherwise reality breaking experience.

Of course it could have been a dream......but at the same time it could have been an awareness change.....after all the world might just be within us rather than exterior as we think.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A real experience or a drem.?I would have been freaked out. Did it feel like a dream.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I too have been having the most amazing dreams lately.
where my other half was not over weight and nor were my
kids(just a bit over weight).
The sky was different aswell but they were the only differences

oh nearly forgot in the dream my back was hurting and now still does
and i didnt feel like i was dreaming
I have also had dreams that when i wake up from a bad dream
i then wake up again and again .
But that one was a few months after first watching american werewolf in london.

star+flag
edit on 13/10/2012 by maryhinge because: s+f

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Wow, I really didn't think anyone would be able to tell me what happened.. But I must say I agree with you.
About interacting with other people, I only spoke to my boyfriend. When his mother appeared in my experience, for some reason I couldn't talk to her, so he did it for me. Weird, but she still knew I was there.

Thanks for that. Maybe now that I know I have done it, I can consciously try and do it again.

Another thing... I had a weird experience in high school that was very similar to what you described here. I was also laying on the couch and all of a sudden I was facing the other way and I could see the whole room, the bird in it's cage and the Television still playing.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Apparently, it's impossible to read in dreams (reading and dreaming use different sides of the brain), so if it happens again, try reading something. If you can't, you're dreaming.

Normally I always know when I'm dreaming, but there have been a couple of times that I've had incredibly realistic dreams that didn't feel like dreams. One I only know for sure wasn't a dream because it involved a text message from another person, which I know was never sent (I couldn't have woken up, read it, then accidentally deleted it), therefore what I thought happened must have been a dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FluffyCannibal
Apparently, it's impossible to read in dreams (reading and dreaming use different sides of the brain), so if it happens again, try reading something. If you can't, you're dreaming.

I actually just had a dream last night where I was reading in it. It was very, very difficult... the handwriting was so hard to decipher, like reading a doctor's scribble on an Rx sheet. But, I was reading, and that was definitely a dream.

Interesting though, I've never heard about the idea of not being able to read in dreams.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hi,

This is weird but thrice I have experienced the Parallel Universe dream. It always happens when I am sleeping on my back and accidentally my hand is on my chest. I have written my weird experience in my blog here.

This was the first parallel universe dream I had:

thedarkestblog.com...

I am planning to include the second and third one real soon. May be there is an elusive pattern somewhere and we might be onto something.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I wrote the second dream I had too.

Here:

thedarkestblog.com...

Just ping me if someone figures out something from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join