It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be another, 'shot heard around the world?'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The American Revolutionary War (prt. 1) began in Lexington with what has been called 'the shot heard around the world.'

Do you think Prt. 2 will truly begin the same way? It seems as though, with all the unrest, and with all the police brutality happening, it would only take one person tired of watching his friends and neighbors getting beaten and arrested to retaliate with deadly force to start a chain reaction of events between the police and We The People. The more one side retaliates the more the other side will.

I honestly hope it does not come to this. My hope is for humanity to rise up peacefully in numbers so large that we wont have to resort to violence. But history has a history of repeating itself....and this time it's not just for America, it's for the entire World.

What do you think, ATS?
edit on 8-10-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It will not likely go down peacefully.

Take the occupy movement for example; masses went to demonstrate and nearly every demonstration went haywire, getting people beat up and arrested.

If we were to all rise at once, conflict will occur. Its rule rather than exception. For great peace comes great sacrifice, and a huge sack of cojones for humanity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Not until there is a majority sentiment in favor of that shot. Plenty of people have fought back but their neighbors don't care and think them criminals just because the government said so. Not enough Americans are feeling enough pain yet. I hope it does not come to that but it does appear we are headed that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

There already has been, it happened on 911 2001. The only problem was, it wasnt the "peoples" shot

top topics

join