It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will lose faith in the Country if Obama is re-elected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Obama is a disaster. I said the same thing about Bush and then the Democrats went and nominated John Kerry. Romney is the first candidate since 2001 that I'm excited about.

I liked Reagan and Clinton but Bush and Obama are horrible.

Romney will turnaround the mess and he will go after the debt. Romney doesn't like debt and that's great. At Bain, co-workers called him conservative and careful with other people's money. He turned deficits into a surplus at the Olympics and Mass. His sons call him cheap.

Obama will do nothing about the debt and will add to it because he wants to put in place his social programs that will transform America.

Obama is out to destroy the basic struxtures of America. This all stems from Black Liberation Theology. They see the problem as whiteness and whiteness is represented by America.

So Obama says the Constitution is fundamentally flawed, he says he's bringing us collective salvation and that Americans need to sacrifice in order to reach a new age. This is why Rev. Wright said GD America. America is guilty in the eyes of Black Liberation Theology and we need to be fundamentally transformed.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
He lost all respect from me when he signed the National Defense Authorization Act at the end of last year. A "constitutional lawyer" who has no respect for due process of law does not belong in the White House.
edit on 10/8/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You should of lost faith when Nixon was elected.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
You should of lost faith when Nixon was elected.

+1

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Romney Obama, don't think it really matters. They are both rich old men, that will say anything to get elected... rather have Obama lesser of the two evils.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

I dont think there is a lesser in this case.

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

And I will lose faith in the country if Romney is elected.

So, I guess either way, someone is going to lose faith.

Oh well, I'm ok with that. I'm not special, and neither are you, no one really cares if you lose faith in the country when Obama gets re-elected.

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You serious?

If Romney is elected, it will be the end of the USA. If you want to continue being Israel's bitch, go right ahead and vote for him. He is stuck in a Cold War mentality, whereby he is paranoid and sees every foreign country as an enemy.

If Romney is elected, it will be destructive, not only for the US, but for the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
He lost all respect from me when he signed the National Defense Authorization Act at the end of last year. A "constitutional lawyer" who has no respect for due process of law does not belong in the White House.
edit on 10/8/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

Agree 100%......

Notice when he signed it was over the holidays, hoping the public would be to busy with New Years to pay attention.

Thank goodness for sites like this that keeps people informed.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Mitt romney is as bad if not worse, why do you think lost so bad against mcain? He likes the chinese business model, he admits so on tape, you know the entire " barbed wire fences and guard towers are to keep the workers out" line. Ya ok, that's why the iphone factory had to put bars on the window and nets off the roof right? To stop all those excited workers from "jumping for joy"?

Mitt has killed more American jobs than obama, and that's saying a lot, as obama has killed many.

Romney is as " unstable as a problem child on crack"( to quote foamy the squirrel) IMHO. He believes the only religion more kooky than scientology. Heavens gate made more sense then mormanism.

Also, I would add that I have already lost all faith in this system, it is broken, it needs to fall, and romney needs to be buried just as deep all the rest of the cronie capitalists that put profits before peoples lives.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would love to vote for someone who would take action for the good of the country instead of the good of a party. Not possible though....if you vote independent you waste your vote as the party is not large enough. You are left with voting for the lesser of two evils....sorry to say.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
[
edit on 8-10-2012 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Mitt romney is as bad if not worse, why do you think lost so bad against mcain? He likes the chinese business model, he admits so on tape, you know the entire " barbed wire fences and guard towers are to keep the workers out" line. Ya ok, that's why the iphone factory had to put bars on the window and nets off the roof right? To stop all those excited workers from "jumping for joy"?

Mitt has killed more American jobs than obama, and that's saying a lot, as obama has killed many.

Romney is as " unstable as a problem child on crack"( to quote foamy the squirrel) IMHO. He believes the only religion more kooky than scientology. Heavens gate made more sense then mormanism.

Also, I would add that I have already lost all faith in this system, it is broken, it needs to fall, and romney needs
to be buried just as deep all the rest of the cronie capitalists that put profits before peoples lives.

I have to say, Islam (which I think O really believes in) is just as wacky as any other religion. And capitalism (which I believe O is directly opposed to) would do fine if people like O would get the 'F' out of the way and let the chips fall where they may.

Of course, those families and friends who really are the 'military industrial complex' can never let that happen. We are all cannon fodder. War i$ good!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Obama is a disaster. I said the same thing about Bush and then the Democrats went and nominated John Kerry. Romney is the first candidate since 2001 that I'm excited about.

I liked Reagan and Clinton but Bush and Obama are horrible.

Romney will turnaround the mess and he will go after the debt. Romney doesn't like debt and that's great. At Bain, co-workers called him conservative and careful with other people's money. He turned deficits into a surplus at the Olympics and Mass. His sons call him cheap.

Obama will do nothing about the debt and will add to it because he wants to put in place his social programs that will transform America.

Obama is out to destroy the basic struxtures of America. This all stems from Black Liberation Theology. They see the problem as whiteness and whiteness is represented by America.

So Obama says the Constitution is fundamentally flawed, he says he's bringing us collective salvation and that Americans need to sacrifice in order to reach a new age. This is why Rev. Wright said GD America. America is guilty in the eyes of Black Liberation Theology and we need to be fundamentally transformed.

I lost faith in this country when they reelected little bush jr for a second term, not just faith, but respect...so don’t feel bad ‘sh’ happens.
edit on 8-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I already lost faith in my country long ago because they still think it matters who you vote fo

People still don't get it.....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If I were American I would have lost all faith once George W Bush got elected twice

So I will not be surprised if Obama gets re-elected. Either way it's the same agenda that will be played, who ever wins the election has no reflection on the policies that are put into place. It's all theatrics to portray the illusion that you have democracy and a choice in what happens in your country, those days are long gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Yeah, but Romney said he wouldn't repeal it. It doesn't matter who was in office, it was going to happen, and it doesn't matter who gets elected, it's not going anywhere. It is part of the plan.
edit on 8-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Economy may stay stagnant or get worse if Obama is reelected.

Romney promises to "Change" things to get the economy going and people back to work. Only thing is he doesn't believe in cutting from the defense budget. And he has already made his foreign policy very clear. We will have yet another "war on terror" with Iran to prevent them from getting nuclear energy.

Now how is the economy going to be fixed with no defense cuts, and funding more troops overseas for years to come?

I don't like Obama. Unless something crazy happens we will have those two to choose from.

I'll go with the one who doesn't want military action as his first option.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I'll keep my faith is the system that the people's voices were heard and that for better or worse, we will have elected someone that the majority wanted.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Economy may stay stagnant or get worse if Obama is reelected.

Romney promises to "Change" things to get the economy going and people back to work. Only thing is he doesn't believe in cutting from the defense budget. And he has already made his foreign policy very clear. We will have yet another "war on terror" with Iran to prevent them from getting nuclear energy.

Now how is the economy going to be fixed with no defense cuts, and funding more troops overseas for years to come?

I don't like Obama. Unless something crazy happens we will have those two to choose from.

I'll go with the one who doesn't want military action as his first option.

Romney hired the exact same Bush advisors who planned and marketed Iraq, war on terror, etc,
etc... He also wants to expand the military budget, that will reduce the debt

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join