It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise? Obama secret Iran deal cut

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Look for announcement of temporary halt to uranium enrichment

This story is a bit speculative to say the least, but certainly not out of the conspiracy circle.

The story claims to have inside knowledge of a secret meeting of Obama Administration people and a representative of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The idea is to have Iran "announce" a halt to uranium enrichment and thus make Obama's policies toward Iran look better and perhaps even successful.

Wild possibility ?

If true, how "temporary' would this be ?

And if "announced", how would this even be verifiable ?

Does Israel know about this ?

Could this sway the elections ?

Iran could announce a temporary halt to uranium enrichment before next month’s U.S. election in a move to save Barack Obama’s presidency, a source affiliated with high Iranian officials said today.

The source, who remains anonymous for security reasons, said a three-person delegation of the Obama administration led by a woman engaged in secret negotiations with a representative of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The delegation urged the Iranian leader to announce a halt to enrichment, even if temporary, before the Nov. 6 election, promising removal of some sanctions.

The source said the delegation warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would change the U.S. relationship with Iran regarding its nuclear program.

October Surprise? Obama secret Iran deal cut

Maybe this is simply a campaign agenda ?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OOps .....

this was supposed to be in US Political Madness...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Dear xuenchen,

IF it's true, a lot will depend on how the media spin it. Whichever way they go will have a large impact on the election.

I can't say much for our negotiating skills, though:

One Obama representative, the woman, who had met Velayati before, urged Velayati to announce a halt, even if it is only for a week or two, to uranium enrichment prior to the U.S. election, according to the source. The U.S. representatives promised the Obama administration quickly would remove some sanctions on the Iranian central bank and oil industry, with further collaboration after the election, the source said.
That's got to be the worst deal I've ever heard of. "If you give your nuclear crews a two week vacation, we'll give you millions and millions of dollars."

Will Israel say, "Ah, blankity, we're screwed. We can either fight or surrender. Oh well, let's get this show on the road?"

And I can't even begin to guess how Europe and the other countries supporting us in these sanctions will take it. I have to hope this is false, if true, I haven't heard worse news in a long, long time.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The false flag everyone has been looking for?? But much less Violent?? Interesting to say the least.

So, if this happens, does Obama deserve his Peace Prize??

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

So, did the "skills" have to do with she was a Women??

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Dear hoochymama,

That's a good question. In this case, no, I wasn't even thinking along those lines. The only "woman" thought I had was that she must be pretty special to even get Iranian men to talk to her.

The negotiation skills thing was a comment on the final results, if the story is true. It really doesn't sound like we're getting much of a deal for the world, or our country. Of course, it might help Obama a lot.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This would definitely sway the elections. It would count as a huge victory for Obama and take away the Romney campaign's biggest ace in the hole. I imagine they were going to use the fear of Iran and the president's ineptitude in containing the threat to help sway voters to Romney's side.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The only deals that have been made are with the U.S. promising China and Russia that OIL will continue to flow to China and we will protect Russia's Natural Gas Pipeline as well as a SECRET DEAL between the U.S. Military and the Iranian Military.

It has already been decided...Iran's Regime MUST GO! It is just a question of when Iranian Pro-Democracy Forces are ready. Iran's Military Leadership and ESPECIALLY the Iranian Navy have made deals to STAND DOWN.
Israel is FORBIDDEN TO BOMB IRANIAN NUCLEAR SITES...as to do so would POISON THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST.

The only way this ends is the Pro-Democracy Movement attempts a Power Grab...the Iranian Old Religious Guard orders their Navy to attempt to CLOSE THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ....Iran's Military Stands Down and the U.S. Military Air Drops THOUSANDS of Special Forces and Rangers to SEIZE ALL IRANIAN NUCLEAR SITES.

The Pro-Democracy Leadership will have Iranian Military Backing as Iran's Military Leadership KNOWS...they have but two options...OBEY A SUICIDAL ORDER AND DIE...or STAND DOWN and become the protector of a NEW FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN! It is a NO-BRAINER for the Iranian Military. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So, your saying a Iran revolution will be the true down fall?? Just like Libya, Egypt, and soon Syria??

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The only deals that have been made are with the U.S. promising China and Russia that OIL will continue to flow to China and we will protect Russia's Natural Gas Pipeline as well as a SECRET DEAL between the U.S. Military and the Iranian Military.

It has already been decided...Iran's Regime MUST GO! It is just a question of when Iranian Pro-Democracy Forces are ready. Iran's Military Leadership and ESPECIALLY the Iranian Navy have made deals to STAND DOWN.
Israel is FORBIDDEN TO BOMB IRANIAN NUCLEAR SITES...as to do so would POISON THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST.

The only way this ends is the Pro-Democracy Movement attempts a Power Grab...the Iranian Old Religious Guard orders their Navy to attempt to CLOSE THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ.

Last time that happened, the Old Religous Guard didn't take on foreign military activities, instead they massacred protesters on the street. And they won.

...Iran's Military Stands Down and the U.S. Military Air Drops THOUSANDS of Special Forces and Rangers to SEIZE ALL IRANIAN NUCLEAR SITES.

That would end very badly, including for the Rangers. Ground troops, surrounded by hostile enemy on their home territory?

The Pro-Democracy Leadership will have Iranian Military Backing as Iran's Military Leadership KNOWS...they have but two options...OBEY A SUICIDAL ORDER AND DIE...or STAND DOWN and become the protector of a NEW FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN! It is a NO-BRAINER for the Iranian Military. Split Infinity

The problem is that the Revolutionary Guards are more powerful than the official military, and they are fanatics, and they run the nuclear program.
edit on 8-10-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

What I am saying is the UNITED STATES has already made a decision. The U.S. will not allow any REGIME that has BROKEN THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY and is actively seeking to develop old style Fission Bombs as well as ANY COUNTRY to make threats TO CLOSE THE WORLDS OIL LIFE LINE...to remain in power.

A REGIME that attempts to play NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL with a SUPER POWER as well as uses their own SECRET POLICE to infiltrate student PRO-DEMOCRACY MOVEMENTS and after doing so BEAT TO DEATH THEIR OWN KIDS....and then use THE OLD RELIGIOUS GUARDS MILITARY MOUTH PIECE to make ridiculous statements that Iran's OWN MILITARY LEADERSHIP warned them not to do...that being...make statements such as...THE IRANIAN NAVY IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE U.S. NAVY AS WELL AS CLOSING THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ AND MAINTAINING THE STRAITS CLOSURE....OR....THE IRANIAN MILITARY IS NOT IRAQ AND IS CAPABLE OF DESTROYING ANY U.S. MILITARY INVADING FORCE WHETHER IT COMES FROM THE SEA, AIR OR LANDING ON OUR SOIL...OR...WE NOW HAVE ALMOST TEN THOUSAND CENTRIFUGES OPERATIONAL AND ARE BUILDING MORE...OR...IRAN CAN ATTACK U.S. MILITARY FORCES ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST....etc...

IRAN'S REGIME WILL BE REMOVED. It has already been decided. Russia and China KNOW THIS! All Iran has to do to avoid this inevitability is to allow Nuclear Inspectors back into the Country and abide to the terms of the NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY THAT IRAN SIGNED TO BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE NUCLEAR REACTORS AND NUCLEAR TECH.

Iran's OLD RELIGIOUS GUARD has made the mistake of believing that if they build a few old style circa...1945 TRUCK SIZED FISSION BOMBS...it will be a deterrent against any U.S. MILITARY ACTION. It will not deter the U.S. Military.

The GOOD THING IS THAT the Iranian Military which has been having ongoing secret Military to Military talks with the U.S. Military is VERY PISSED OFF! They feel that the REGIME is using them as the SACRIFICIAL LAMB and the OLD GUARD will attempt to create an incident at sea if the Iranian Pro-Democracy Leadership attempts to gain control. At sea the Old Guard can make up any story they want such as saying Israeli Ships helped the U.S. Navy destroy the Iranian Navy...because that is what would happen if the Iranian Navy tried to close the Strait...the U.S. Navy would OBLITERATE the ENTIRE IRANIAN NAVY! Thus the Iranian Naval Leadership feels BETRAYED! They KNOW they are NO MATCH AGAINST THE U.S. NAVY. They would all die just so some 80 to 90 year old Men could steal some more OIL MONEY. The IRANIAN MILITARY WILL STAND DOWN!

This will allow the Pro-Democracy Movement Iranian Military Support. But there is ONE IRANIAN ARMY DIVISION that is loyal to the OLD RELIGIOUS GUARD. They will have to be destroyed. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

If true, this plays to Irans advantage as they see the current POTUS as weak. They know that Romney has promised to strengthen ties with Israel if elected.

I see it happening, and if Obama is re-elected, they will resume work as before knowing that they have bought more time for themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Does Israel know about this ?

Benjamin "torch anus" Netanyahu will beat the war drums regardless.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

YES....you are right in the aspect of the last time the Pro-Democracy Movement attempted to effect change by PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATIONS....they never imagined the LENGTHS to which the OLD RELIGIOUS GUARD would go to to end those peaceful demonstrations.

The Brought in the Iranian Secret Police and even worse...members of the Iranian QUD's Force! The Qud's Force usually operates outside the Country with Terrorist Groups as a way of SPREADING THE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION.
The came back and dressed in PLAIN CLOTHS...infiltrated the PRO-DEMOCRACY LEADERSHIP AS WELL AS LOCAL DEMOCRACY CELLS. They outright KILLED THE LEADERSHIP and Beat Iranian Students to the verge of DEATH...many in fact DIED!

I know quite a bit about the Qud's Force as in my THIRD JOB...I have run into them. They supply Islamic Jihad, Hamas and were responsible for bringing in Shaped Weapons Warheads into Iraq. We captured quite a few and they tend to spout a great deal of DEATH TO AMERICA THE GREAT SATAN...that is until they realize that My Team and I are not regular U.S. Forces as I am "CIVILIAN".

I have to admit that I dislike this group. There was an occasion where we were in the field and they were captured by us and started making disparaging comments such as if not for your Air Force and Tech...you would not stand a chance against us! So I made them an offer. I told them that I would cut the zip cuffs off two of them and give them each a knife and they could attack me. If they won...and they Killed me...my team would let the other 4 go...but if I won and I would only have a knife...we would shoot the rest. Now they were 20 years younger than I and they stopped talking quickly. They did not take me up on my offer. They are little more than thugs! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Four years of failed rhetoric/tough verbal against Iran and somehow Obama will come out smelling like a rose in the Nth hour before the election. Certainly plausible, just look at the latest employment figures that were spun out of thin air in an effort to toss him a life saving buoy after a dismal debate.

But, Obama still has an Al Qaida problem that was not solved when he spiked the Bin Laden Ball. How will they spin that?? How will he deal with Iran's constant funding and supplying of Hezbollah (Iran's chief proxy war unit)?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
The false flag everyone has been looking for?? But much less Violent?? Interesting to say the least.

So, if this happens, does Obama deserve his Peace Prize??

He never deserved it in the first place.
I suggest a kick to the curb instead.

Not surprised, as 0bama will do anything to keep the title President for another 4 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well.. actually I think Obama was always softer on Iran. He was soft, then changed his tune for a bit, and now is back to soft. Which I am actually glad for though I don't think it's legit. I wish he actually had real opposition to joining Israel and going to Iran, but I think it's politics and he has no problem with whichever.

Mitts apparently pretty supportive of Al Qeada as he just anounced he wanted to give weapons to Syrian rebels and start a proxy war with Iran.

I really wonder why people aren't more aware that these rebels we are funding in all these countries are our enemy of the last ten years A.Q.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Although this is good news, There is the possibility that things will go the other way - Israel will attack Iran to promote Romney over Obama.

As y'all know, Romney is a good friend with Israelite Prime Minister, and we already know that neither of these two care about U.S. citizens or Jewish citizens interests.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I don't think that is solely an attribute of Obama. All presidents want to keep it, but I think Obama knew how long he was in for before he was elected the first time. This election has made it more obvious than ever before that it's all a show. Even this recent debate thing. He needed to tighten it up and he did.

Let me offer this. Obama will be the president for the next four years. However he was so far ahead that dems might have a poor showing at the polls thinking it's in the bag and that might actually give Romney an advantage. So Obama puts on a bad show, wakes up the dems by tightening the race. Now more dems will show up to secure the win. He will be back to his old self and destroy Romney in the next debate.

It's a show. The candidates aren't allowed to address each other, the don't allow people to ask questions freely at the town halls so the candidates can ignore the question and go on tangents and be in complete control. Thats why the muscle out the green, constitution, and libertarian parties.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It won't be the first time US presidential candidates did a deal with Iran to win US public favor.

Can anyone name the pioneering dynamic dou that did the first?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join