It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Syria Army Actually NATO Mercenaries Faking "Government" Massacres???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thread title is same as that of this video I came across a week ago. I figured this would be posted and have been looking for a thread that covered this video. I have not been able to find anything however, and would like to know if anyone can help with the validity of this video.

Here is another version.

If this is a legitimate case, it really punches a hole in the current mainstream cover. If anyone is interested in perusing the the legitimacy of this video I have some other sources of video that could be strongly backed by this.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
As much as NATO may be sending mercenaries into Syria, I think this is more of a Saudi backed militia. Remember, the Saudis are paying the wages and funding the so called FSA. I think it may be a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran with a little help from the west also.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
NATO (North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation) involved with terrorists themselves? Nooo surely not.

I'm not surprised the murdering Terrorists of the FSA are up to no good, they always are. If they are not screwing and beheading babies then they are faking massacres. I'd believe that. They are just copying their employers......Israeli Zionists who do the same to the Palestinians!!

join