It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born again... and again?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I already have done that, numerous times.

Still, I want to thank you for acknowledging that your thinking is flexible (in your response to jhill)......

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Now I understand you. It has to be in the bible for you to believe. There are many things not listed there.

- The process of soul creation
- How does Father be in one place at more than one time
- How a person can leave the body, etc.

But, that doesn't mean they are not true, they are just not written in full detail.

So, are you allowed to tell us the process of soul creation? What is your view?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So, are you allowed to tell us the process of soul creation? What is your view?

You ask my view on various topics. But, you state am I allowed. Do you believe that my orders come from above?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I meant specifically this verse:

Mark 12:9

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So, are you going to answer the question?

What is the process of soul creation?
edit on 14-10-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I meant specifically this verse:

Mark 12:9

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Yes.
And????........??

When did I dispute that? When did I say "The Lord our God is many Lords?"

Or, ----------------
huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by jhill76

So, are you going to answer the question?

What is the process of soul creation?

I am more interested in your answer to my question, and I will be glad to share.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The only thing you're doing now is acting like you didn't understand the post I made earlier, which is how I thought people would respond, but then you gave me grief for saying it?!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am more interested in your answer to my question, and I will be glad to share.

Jhill, haven't you always said that your orders and answers come from above?

What difference does it make if I believe if your orders come from above?

If you think you have information directly from above, why don't you just share it with us and let us make up our own opinions as to whether or not you got it from there or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The only thing you're doing now is acting like you didn't understand the post I made earlier, which is how I thought people would respond,

Sorry, from what I remember you said that people here "did not understand". You were not "thinking about how people would respond" -- you said you "would wager on it," and "knew".....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Jhill, haven't you always said that your orders and answers come from above?

What difference does it make if I believe if your orders come from above?

If you think you have information directly from above, why don't you just share it with us and let us make up our own opinions as to whether or not you got it from there or not.

But, you are the one who raised the question. If it does not come directly from the bible, what will it avail?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What's with everyone and their word games?

Does anyone want to share what they believe or not?!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Does anyone want to share what they believe or not?!

I genuinely want to know what will it avail, if you state it has to come from the bible for you to fully believe in it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As you've said many times, it's not that I ask for my own benefit, but for others who may be reading this thread as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

As you've said many times, it's not that I ask for my own benefit, but for others who may be reading this thread as well.

Im asking of you though. If one from above came to you and told you things not in the bible what would you do with that information? Even if they answered all the correct test questions.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I can see that no one wants to be held accountable for their answers by answering questions, so I'll just quit asking them.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

He said if you deny HIM, you deny the Father. He said to confess HIM before men.

He did not say as long as you confess that you've listened to him or if you obeyed his teachings.

What?

So, (according to you) it doesn't matter if I listened, or obeyed his teachings?

I'm very confused now.
edit on 14-10-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Dee, I'm very confused by you now.

I don't feel that you answered the questions put to you......
word games?
No......not on my part.
edit on 14-10-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I can see that no one wants to be held accountable for their answers by answering questions, so I'll just quit asking them.

Peace.

I have asked three times and you use my answers i gave on these forums as your own reply. Yet we are faulted because you cant answer our questions.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Since "Judgement Day" hasn't yet arrived, where are and what has become of the souls of the saints and of the souls of the sinners, until that day arrives?

edit on 14-10-2012 by windword because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Really? What question do you have, Jhill?

Is your question what I'll do with the information you give?

I would take it into consideration just like any other answer you give.

If you say that some people sit in a suspended state after they die until they make up their mind about Jesus, I can accept that. I'm not against the idea. I think there may be a lot that goes on between the time that we die and before we're judged that's not detailed in the Bible. Does that mean that I'll automatically accept the notion that people are returned into a physical body after the death of another? Not necessarily. I don't believe there's much to be learned about God or Jesus on this earth today in the state that it's in. If it's going to be done, I think of it being done in Paradise, Sheol, Hades, Purgatory or whatever name you want to give it, but I don't think it's going to happen here on earth.

Does that help to answer your question?

I think I might have seen you make a post in this thread about a possible place other than Heaven where souls are kept until they are designated a body? My question then would be, how does God decide which body is going to be resurrected? Once a life cycle ends, wouldn't they already have access to the truth? Why would they need to return to a new life cycle?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join