It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish official admits toxic 'chemtrails' are real, not a wild conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

I use to be in two minds about chemtrails but the more I read about them the more I think they are real. Really I would not put it past the governments of the world to be using such technology with little regard for the health risks it might pose..

There is a visible difference between contrails and chemtrails...

Normal contrails, which are composed of mere water vapor that quickly dissipates after emission from jet engines, are far different from chemtrails, which gradually blanket the entire sky in a sea of white.

I think people can only guess what and why they are spraying the skies.. Maybe as the article states its for things like weather control. If this is the case how long before they start spraying the air with nanotech...

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So:

1/ not actually an "official", and
2/ no more evidence to supoprt the claim than before (ie none at all), and
3/ already covered in this forum at least twice - www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry I thought a politician was an official....?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thread already started....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before they say they have evidence, I would think they should show proof chemtrails actually exist, and using pictures of contrails and calling them chemtrails is not evidence of chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry I thought a politician was an official....?

I guess they might be in some versions of English - where I come from officials are the civil service, polticians are the cheating, lying scum.

sperated by a common language?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What a Swedish politician says is not proof, for all I know this politician is a member of ATS and is regurgitating what others believe on this site. Funny though how we all sort of distrust the politician because we know they lie like rugs and yet when it suits us they become some absolute authority?

ETA...I'm wondering now just which virus could survive the combustion chamber of a jet engine

edit on 7-10-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is a snippet of something that was on that article at 0:27 in...

Maybe if they didn't have this on that article they may be taken a bit more seriously, but they do and they won't...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Minkymouse I dont know if what the politician is saying is true or not. Just thought it was interesting coming from a politician.. that is all...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's the thing, Aloysius, our government has a long history of spraying stuff in the atmosphere with little regard for the health-effects these various tests and/or operations have on isolated--or even broad--sections of it's populations.

From aerial nuclear tests of the past to spraying questionable agents in other populations as zero lift has successfully debated you on in awesome ATS family member loam's most-excellent SHOCKING: US Government tested radioactive gas on citizens in St. Louis.

And you think we should have no concerns in these areas? There's no denying they are spraying stuff. What for? How many different reasons, or substances, or "tests?"

I can't imagine what kind of responsible, mature, citizen wouldn't have reason to be concerned about the subject.

Please don't do the "chicken side-step" You obviously have an intellect, what part of the above doesn't suggest logic...and wisdom?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Fair enough...I understand, you just brought it to our attention and I am merely stating how it makes no sense from my chair here

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue,

The google translate of that article is less than what most people would call "proof". In fact it really reads just like one person's opinion. A person who doesnt really know much about the topic at all...

Green Party leader in Vingåker, Roy Hagberg, reacted to a picture in Katrineholms Courier under the caption envisioned aircraft exhaust or condensate. She believes that it instead is about viruses and heavy metals, dispersed in order to check the weather.

She states that she does not really know who is responsible for kemstrimmorna but argues that it also can be enhanced control over world markets, commodity prices and food prices. -

It is something that is controlled from the United States and Russia. It has the military to do, the CIA and the NSA, says Roy Hagberg.

And yes, it still annoys me that people rush to create a new thread without bothering to check any background details of the story, if it has been posted before, where the story come from, or if there are any other sources other than the one single web page that is in front of them at that moment in time.

edit on 7-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Please contribute to previously existing thread located here.

Thanks!

Thread closed.

top topics

join