It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Introduction with a question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Y would they abduct a random person, against their will just to give them a choice to come back or go with them.... They wont want me to come with them i will chew off one of their limbs before they can get me in a space ship..
edit on 7-10-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

It made me ponder as well. Seeing as i did not provide you with info regarding the advancement of our world, we cannot say whether or not we will transcend our ignorance in the near future. Thus making it an assumption. Alas, isnt that what the question is about? Assuming things ^.^

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Why is not the question, my dear friend. Its the "what if?"

Theres no (solid)proof of extraterrestrials yet, why would they even fly around our solar system? A solid question, yet irrelevant regarding mine.

I hope you get to an understanding.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muatti

Originally posted by Night Star
I would need more details before deciding such as the condition of each planet, the lifestyles, foods, people etc. I mean I wouldn't want to live on a planet where they ate worms or something. LOL I wouldn't want to be the only human being on the entire planet unless the beings were human-like. There would be many questions that would need to be answered.

In any case, Hello and welcome!!

Ahaa! Even though you are right in its entirety, its the trick of philosophy to leave those unanswered, as the moral values come into place first.

If i were to present you with an ice cream alien world, your ego will take over and make the easy decision. Thats what im trying to prevent. although, the curious ones in our midst most likely choose option 1.

Lets say you have no knowledge of both worlds' their condition and the E.Ts are Greys.
You dont know what they will do with you on their planet, nor do you know what earth will do to you.

Dilemma time

Ah, that's easy. My answer then would be not to go with the greys. I don't trust them. I would have to have faith in my fellow humans.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Although I am pressed for time this morning, I look forward to the conversation concerning your questions and thoughts.

Ignore the ... less cordial... others will more than make up for it

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Muatti

Welcome to the home of the curious, the paranoid and the just pain weird? (That last one would be me.)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Seems like i'd fit in perfectly then ^.^

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
welcome to ATS i have to agree but will call back alter for a further analysis.!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join