It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republicans Have us Wrap Around Their Finger!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is my first post for ATS. Lately I have seen so many stories about Obama which is bogus, and I have to say my generation are so stupid I was once told you If you repeat a lie long enough people will believe it. To my understanding we believe the lies the GOP puts out come on think about it if i don't like a person and put out lies about this person over and over again people will start to believe it. Second Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and i quote "our top priority is to deny president Obama a second term" they didn't say they wanted to help people to get jobs they wanted to get president Obama out of office. Third fox news, which is the arm of the republican party lies everyday and so does these republican papers that print these bogus stories everyday to make obama look bad and we sit here as little children and believe this bull#. Fox news won't talk about romeny's plan or the fact he wants to raised taxes on the middle class and poor or how he wants to give a 250,000 tax break to millionaires, they put out all these lies about obama and we eat it up like cake instead of doing our research. Republicans has gotten us wrap around their finger point blank.
edit on 7-10-2012 by intrepid because: All caps title.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hello

Welcome to ATS please enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cordero

The republicans and democrats are equally lying, corrupt, dirty scum.
Each party is equally to blame for the mess this country is in.

Choosing one party or the other is not going to solve anything. This is in essence the problem, unless someone is bought and paid for and entrenched in this ridiculous two party system, they have no shot of ever gaining office. Nothing is going to get fixed until the parties are removed.

Here are the site T&C. Read them. The introduction forum is for introductions.

A Moderator will be by shortly to point you in the right direction.
edit on 7-10-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While you guys are busy playing " my team is better than your team" ...... you both lose.

I've only seen such fanatics at soccer games, .... and while you argue about the other team throwing fouls, ...... the referee is walking out the back entrance with the ticket money.

fools to the highest degree

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Hello

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It is like the old saying there is not a dimes worth differance between them. You talk about raising taxes on the middle, both will. You need to look at the big picture most people in the congress are rich they are not going to give up there money no matter what, There will be loop holes are they will exempt themself and there fellow compadres so you see it does not matter who is in. The middle and people a little better off will always take the blunt.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cordero

Not me.
I dont buy their lies and I know how to do my own research.
I am voting for Obama.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Hello

Knock knock Sheldon
Knock knock Sheldon
Knock Knock Sheldon
how did you get on the welcoming committee ?
Love Penny

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
BTW

THE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING THE WAY OF THE WHIGS.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (u2u's) Staff.
Once you have made 20 posts, you will be able to start your own threads and send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an intro; this thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

join