It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Abduction Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You may have heard or read about many of the sightings of the elusive "hairy biped," but less known are the "close encounters of the third kind" (contact) or even the fourth kind (abduction) with Sasquatch. Yes, people have reportedly been physically attacked by Bigfoot - and even abducted by the creature.

Article Link

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I do spend a lot of my job in the field, and prefer to spend a great deal of my offwork time in the field as well.

I have yet to have an encounter such as described here, but just the same, maybe I should start including a .44 in my standard equipment...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I've read so pretty amazing tales by American Indians in the North West about close encounters with Bigfoot. One was very funny, as the Indian used some comical terms to describe his encounter. I'll see if I can find that somewhere & post a link.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I do spend a lot of my job in the field, and prefer to spend a great deal of my offwork time in the field as well.

I have yet to have an encounter such as described here, but just the same, maybe I should start including a .44 in my standard equipment...

Yeah, as long as science has insisted this thing doesn't exist, I wonder if you would get charged with a crime for busting a cap on something that "doesn't exist".

Here in KY we have had sightings in the Red River Gorge Geological Area of a man-beast type being but some theorize its a ferrel human and not really a Squatch.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ive read lots about this many people have been kidnapped. one woman told her story of how she was taken by a bigfoot and how it was fascinated with her breasts. she then said "it ripped off my clothes and went about its beastly business" but she was found out to be a hoaxer. its in some book somewhere ill try and find it

ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yeah, as long as science has insisted this thing doesn't exist, I wonder if you would get charged with a crime for busting a cap on something that "doesn't exist".
Well if Bigfoot was attacking him then they could not charge him for anything, it would be self defense.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I do not know much about this bigfoot business. But I do no this. I have been doing research on this newly discovered speses of Duck Bill Platopuss That glides from tree to tree near the riverbanks of Australia. The only thing I have discovered so far was a corps upon a dray river bed. There is also numerous accounts of sightings by locals who some time’s venture in the dense brush ware this creatur dewals.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
ive read lots about this many people have been kidnapped. one woman told her story of how she was taken by a bigfoot and how it was fascinated with her breasts. she then said "it ripped off my clothes and went about its beastly business" but she was found out to be a hoaxer. its in some book somewhere ill try and find it

Considering what she said about how "casual" her encounter was makes it an obvious hoax.

top topics

join