It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman comeback? Don't bet on it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Goldman comeback? Don't bet on it

It was bound to happen. After being kicked to the Wall Street curb for the last four years, there's a new claim that Goldman Sachs Group (GS -0.49%, news) is about to enjoy a renaissance, some now claim. Media and analysts are swooning over the so-called vampire squid. They argue that most legal risks have been reconciled. The stock is oversold, they say. Goldman has emerged stronger from a painful pruning, shedding thousands of jobs. Finally, and most importantly, they say, the bank appears ready to pounce on a sharp rise in trading volume. Goldman shares, according to the Sept. 29 issue of Barron's, are poised to rally as much as 25%. I'll even add a reason of my own: For all of its missteps, Goldman doesn't seem to have lost its blue-chip client base. Year to date, the investment bank has advised more mergers and acquisitions than any other bank in the world, gleaning $1.13 billion in revenue, according to Dealogic.

For what they did to not only to the American economy but to economies in other countries as well I hope they crash and burn. Hopefully all the people who are in charge there will get totally wiped out to the point where they are homeless. They put helped wiped out other peoples life savings it's time they got a taste of their own medicine.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I hope the criminals of BOTH parties in Washington who support them burn right along with em!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I hope the criminals of BOTH parties in Washington who support them burn right along with em!

Exactly!! Both parties stood by and let them ruin our economy So both should foot the bill.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The whole system is a scam and it is a legal one at that. The American dream laughed as it was leaving town. We have been sold out for generations.

But the simple minded still vote for the lesser of two evils and put faith in lie after lie. How stupid can the American people get?

How many lies do you see in America------history,money,economy,stock market,politicians,news,statistics............the list is endless. Everything is built on a foundation of lies.

new topics

top topics

join