learn more

Iran Urges Israel to Join NPT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Please, if I'm missing something, let me know. But how does one broker a deal when the goals are unknown?

If you figure it out, let myself and the rest of the world know.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Give us some examples where other countries that're party to NPT refuse to cooperate. I'm fairly sure the US doesn't allow admittance to EVERY site, but you need to give examples.

The main difference here is Iran itself.

I already linked it, but have a look if you haven't already:
www.washingtonpost.com - ...
Khamenei: Iran will back ‘any nations, any groups’ fighting Israel...

“From now onward, we will support and help any nations, any groups fighting against the Zionist regime across the world, and we are not afraid of declaring this,” Khamenei said during a rare Friday prayer lecture at Tehran University.

“The Zionist regime is a true cancer tumor on this region that should be cut off,” the supreme leader said. “And it definitely will be cut off.”
He suggested that Iran’s support for the Palestinian militant group Hamas and for Lebanon’s Hezbollah had helped lead to victory in their battles with “the Zionist state,” as Israel is officially called here.

“We got involved in the anti-Israeli issues, which resulted in victory in the 33-day and 22-day wars,” Khamenei said, referring to Israel’s 2006 war with Lebanon and its incursion into the Gaza Strip in late 2008.

Read that carefully.

a) They'll support ANY groups fighting Israel; nations, terrorists, etc.
b) Admitted helping Hezbollah and Hamas - this is NOT new information
c) Tacit confirmation that cutting off Israel from the map means fighting them
* Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has already said Israel should be removed from the world
* The 2006 war with Lebanon: en.wikipedia.org - 2006 Lebanon War...
* The Gaza War in 2008-09: en.wikipedia.org - Gaza War...

Please note also the thousands of rocket attacks from palestinian land (circa 2001-present):
en.wikipedia.org - Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel...

(The Gaza strip is so small I honestly think it should be given to Israel. Fact: The smallest US state has over 7 times more land area than the Gaza Strip, not including water. It's too small to realistically satisfy its large population, right? And it has the 7th highest growth rate in the world, which is NOT a good sign. If it were a country, its density would be in the top 5 in the world. If I were born there, I'd want to get out as soon as possible to seek opportunity in other places. Additionally, there should be a larger gap between Israel populated areas and Palestinian territories for safety reasons. There's just too much hatred towards Israel for the two groups to live so close to each other.)

Look at this:
en.wikipedia.org - Karine A Affair...

That's just one example where Israel has evidence linking Iran to weapons smuggling.

Many nations haven't disarmed as they're encouraged to under the NPT. I'm also sure that many nations have refused entry to certain sites because of national security...

But NOT every nation has so openly supported acts of war and terrorism against another. This is what has removed the benefit of the doubt in Iran's case. They don't deserve it.

Their intentions are clear : Destroy Israel using whatever means are convenient to them. THIS is why the world community is coming down so hard on their nuclear ambitions.
edit on 8-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wouldn't hurt my feelings any if there were no nukes to be had anywhere on the planet, but good luck getting them to disarm if they have any and actually completely disarm, and not lie and withhold some for that rainy day they need a mushroom cloud.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Can I give you the major example?!?

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is a landmark international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament.

Underlined was my addition to the definition from Wikipedia.

Just because they are starting to disarm, does not mean that they have achieved complete disarmament.

Is that a good enough example?

ps- It was signed in 1970. Over 40 years ago. That should have been enough time.
edit on 9-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Israel will never join the NPT. And nobody could force them.

Israel defeated the United States Navy (USS Liberty). Israel could defeat the entire United States if they wanted to. But they don't have to, they run America now.

Almost every country in the Middle East has been toppled. The ONLY reason Iran is still alive is their buddy China had to be neutralized first. Done done done. Everything is now in place.

Somebody should make a "Good Bye" book and walk the streets of Iran and have them sign it before they're all slaughtered.

Bush bye Iran, the funny thing is the GIs coming to kill you will be poisoned by their own country with "vaccinations" so they won't even get paid a retirement...they're going to suffer painful deaths themselves. Satan Economics.....gotta love it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Israel will never join NPT . Except Iran , no one will dare to ask Israel to sign the treaty .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join