page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
MOSCOW, October 6 ,2012
Source : RIA Novosti
Link : en.rian.ru...

Iranian Ambassador to IAEA urged Israel to sign NPT . Iran favours nuclear free middle east . Lets see if Israel will join the NPT or NOT

Israel should join the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in order for a nuclear-free Middle East to take shape, Iran's Ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Ali Asghar Soltanieh said.

Iran believes the region should be cleared of any nuclear weapons

Israel, believed to have between 200 and 400 nuclear warheads

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Israel rejected borders.

will Israel accept NPT ?

Israel is the favorite child in the UN.

Even many people close their eyes on the truth about Israel.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Lets see if Israel will join the NPT or NOT

Not .
Israel doesn't even admit to having Nuclear weapons even though we all know they have so why would they sign the treaty .

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I believe they will. Why wouldn't they? They use it in their arguments against Iran. They demand Iran open up every facility for the IAEA. I believe Israel was just waiting for an invitation to join.
/sarcasm

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Iran would readily agree to the NPT if Israel would do the same. What more proof is needed to show who the aggressors are in this instance? People continue to be blinded by propaganda spun by a pro-Israeli west, and it is sickening. I don't "love" Iran, or really even like the country or its leader, but I can easily see who is right and who is wrong. There is still blame on both sides, but do not be fooled, as it is Israel who is holding up peace.

I can say with certainty that Israel will not sign the NPT, not now and likely not ever. They are hypocrites. They refuse to obey the rules set by the council of the world's most powerful nations. Iran doesn't do this, so why aren't we invading Israel? Why aren't we SANCTIONING Israel like we did Libya, or other countries? It is because it is not about what is "right," it is about who will play the game and who will not. Israel will do, and have done, everything in their power, including many illegal, clandestine acts, to pull the US into their dirty conflicts, and they will likely continue.

Remember the video about Israeli troops shooting US soldiers? I don't doubt they would go to these measures, and I am also convinced they had a hand in 9/11. Some intelligence organization did, and Mossad is the likely culprit considering Israel gained the most from 9/11. What would Al-Qaeda have gained? Nothing but an invasion of their home country. What did Israel gain? Support for their war on non-Jews. And US citizens shouldn't be fooled, as the Jews look down on all non-Jews, not just Muslims or Arabs. They would likely turn on us if there wasn't an enemy they needed our help in eradicating. And that is what they wish to do...eradicate their enemies. No, Iran is not the bad guy in this instance...it is OUR supposed ally. An ally who perpetrates terrorism against the US to get what they want. That is not an ally I would want to have.

I think Obama realizes this as well, and he is not as warm to them as others have been. Romney will make it so much worse, and will literally be an Israeli puppet if he wins the presidency. This is obvious considering the likely dirty money he got while in Israel campaigning, probably ignoring laws regarding the reception of certain monies...But the republicans will look past this, and I will blame them in part for the atrocities that will be committed by Israel, if Romney gets in office.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The UN has passed numerous resolutions against Israel but because of America and other nations nothing is done about them.

No way in hell will Israel sign the NPT. Because if they did they would have to let inspectors in. Then America and the world would find out just how much tech Israel has stolen from other countries.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I have no doubt that Iran would readily agree to the NPT if Israel would do the same.

Iran has agreed to the NPT. There is no proof they aren't doing anything that goes against the NPT.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I have no doubt that Iran would readily agree to the NPT if Israel would do the same.

Iran has agreed to the NPT. There is no proof they aren't doing anything that goes against the NPT.

You're absolutely right on this. There is speculation. There are educated guesses. There are even people who think that basis is enough to go to war over. I think those people need thrown out of any position of leadership or government authority of any kind. Dog catcher is too much power for such thinking, IMO.

I'd found the other day in researching that 2 different incidents are claimed clear back in 2003 of actual, TRUE weapons grade material traces being detected. One, to the UN reports, so clearly in the trace hit, they could say it came from Russian stocks....

So...If that speculation was so accurate in 2003/04 with the UN on their snipe hunt, why isn't the Eastern Shore of the Med a big glowing field of glass by now? I mean that was over 8 years ago....IF they could be believed, which of course, is the whole point. We can't get fooled again..not after 2003 in Iraq. The world is laughing at us...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Israel is not the favourite child of the UN, far from it. The United Nations have a heavy anti-semitic presence. The UN is corrupt to it's core. This is why Israel largely ignore any UN resolutions as it would be suicide to pay them any attention. It represents what is essentially a hung court as far as Israel is concerned.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010 and Wrabbit2000

Gentlemen, would you be so kind as to clear something up for me?

I had thought that Iran's refusual to allow inspectors and provide information was a violation of their obligations. At least that's how the IAEA reports it.

Any help you can offer in clearing this up will be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by mideast

The UN has passed numerous resolutions against Israel but because of America and other nations nothing is done about them.

No way in hell will Israel sign the NPT. Because if they did they would have to let inspectors in. Then America and the world would find out just how much tech Israel has stolen from other countries.

Maybe UN is a stupid dad

Kidding ? Zionists run the most sophisticated tech centers on the planet.

They don't inspectors come in because after that there will be clear number of their nuclear warheads.

Then more question would raise about illegal occupiers.

And they can not nuke themselves to blame Iran.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by mideast

Israel is not the favourite child of the UN, far from it. The United Nations have a heavy anti-semitic presence. The UN is corrupt to it's core. This is why Israel largely ignore any UN resolutions as it would be suicide to pay them any attention. It represents what is essentially a hung court as far as Israel is concerned.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

yEAH . RIGHT.

Like how UN gave the legitimacy to Israel to take over Palestine ?

And how they decided for the Palestinians ?

But you are right.

UN was a whore in the first place.

And Israel used it and is not calling it again.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Iran isn't even clever anymore. The same tactic is employed year after year. Trick numblings into thinking you want to play fair by creating a diversion all the while creating more ways to cheat.

If this were a card game Iran would be kicked out of the room leaking cards on their way out from their sleeves. Unfortunately, this isn't something so tame and there're too many numblings.

But not everybody is numb. And Iran is losing its composure.

Iran is getting bold and the numblings are looking crazier and crazier:
www.washingtonpost.com - Khamenei: Iran will back ‘any nations, any groups’ fighting Israel...

“From now onward, we will support and help any nations, any groups fighting against the Zionist regime across the world, and we are not afraid of declaring this,” Khamenei said during a rare Friday prayer lecture at Tehran University

“The Zionist regime is a true cancer tumor on this region that should be cut off,” the supreme leader said. “And it definitely will be cut off.”

Numblings are basically support terrorism against Israel. That's what it amounts to.
edit on 7-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My source is pretty good and he says you dont need to go to war with IRAN to destroy it -- but if you want to save IRAN go to war with it... ?
you see their money is devaluing like zimbawe and the people can not keep up with inflation so they will destroy IRAN if you just leave it alone.... he said the sanctions the west put on IRAN is sqeezing the crap out of it...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hello sir.

As I understand it, Iran is effectively in non-compliance with the NPT/IAEA safeguards since 2003 but since the IAEA has not made a consensus vote on this matter then it's left dangling. The NPT requires Iran to meet the safeguards set by the IAEA, but until the IAEA is willing to take a stand on the issue, Iran remains a party to the NPT. Basically, Iran is a party to NPT only in writing.

This didn't stop the UN Security Council from demanding Iran stop its nuclear enrichment and stop creating obstacles for inspectors. This didn't stop the UN from imposing sanctions.

Neither will it stop a potential preemptive military strike to prevent nuclear weapons production. Israel might do this and argue that it's in self-defense. Who can blame them? I think it's less likely for the UN to commit military action like this since they're not living in the crosshairs like Israel is. And if Israel bites the bullet then nobody can blame the UN. People will blame Israel but that we can all live with. The UN can preserve its neutrality this way and the bad guy can be dealt with.

Iran has already nursed so much anti-Israel conflict that it's a miracle Israel hasn't already initiated military action. In my previous post, I linked to an article where the supreme leader rallies groups and people around the world to fight Israel. This is nothing new, but it shows how blind numblings are to reality. We have a leader of a nation openly supporting terrorism against Israel and it's so yesterday.

Some 190 countries are party to the NPT, including hte US.
edit on 7-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Dear jonnywhite,

Thank you for your thorough and thoughtful reply. I've come to believe that Iran has the larger share of responsibility for the situation we find ourselves in. I've also come to believe that this is one of several topics that can not be discussed without name calling and hatred. (I am most definitely not referring to your post.)

Maybe I'll just hide until it's all over.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hi Charles,

My sentiment exactly. Sometimes I wonder why I keep reading all these Iran threads when I know it just angers me. Saying that Iran isn't sticking to the NPT when no other nuclear power is, is very hypocritical (not accusing you, just my thoughts). If they want Iran to stick to the NPT and allow all access to every site (even ones not covered under the NPT) then the US et al. should follow the NPT to the letter. In my opinion, that is what it all boils down to. I am not Pro-Iran, nor am I Anti-US (although many people call me that), I just want an even playing field. How anyone can claim (for right now) that Iran is building nuclear weapons when there is not any proof (not to be confused with conjecture or circumstantial evidence) is a huge source of confusion for me.

Take care.

Edit: In no way am I saying that Iran should be playing the games that it is. It's sad that I have to clarify that.
edit on 7-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm crying yet, but I'm certainly getting discouraged. Is there some way we can start over in that part of the world?

Could we ask Israel, "What do you guys really need to get long-term peace?" They might answer, "We need enough military power at our beck and call to defeat an attack on our land, even if it comes from several countries at once."

Then we ask the same question of Iran. This is where my problem starts. Outside of the destruction of Zionism, and the return of Israel to it's "rightful" owners, I don't know what Iran's long-term goal is. Sure, they want nuclear weapons, but why? Defense? Offense? Against whom? Israel? The West?

Please, if I'm missing something, let me know. But how does one broker a deal when the goals are unknown?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I disagree.

With all the empty words said by the UN Against Israel, they have never dared do anything.

Compared with the obviously false accusations made against other nations that have been backed up with significant action it is quite clear the UN is unable or unwilling to take action against Israel no matter what crimes they commit.

As for Israel and the NPT it wont change a thing.
Israel will still hide what it has, manipulate the media and the US and UK.
Iran will still develop tech underground and thumb its nose at the west and Israel.

No political agreement can be reached here, because this is not a political problem.

Iran want it known in the history books what the situation was before it went code red. these kind of statements and demands will be remembered long after the attacks have finished.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Some 190 countries are party to the NPT, including hte US.

But not Israel ...... the NPT`s most vocal champion .

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Neither will it stop a potential preemptive military strike to prevent nuclear weapons production. Israel might do this and argue that it's in self-defense. Who can blame them?

And what if Iran could preempt Israels `preemptive act of self defence` ...... " Who can blame them? "

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join