It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs accumulate that liberals are embarrassed by Obama - The tides have turned

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think you are too hasty. We'll see on election day who wins. I doubt the Neo-libs are going to abandon their position over one bad debate.
edit on 8-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hi, again!

I doubt the Neo-libs are going to abandon their position over one bad debate.
No one else did either. The point was the effect the debate had on Independents and Undecideds. The polls are seeing a pretty large Romney bounce among those people because of the debate. As you say, we'll see, but there's no way to make this look good for Obama.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not sure if liberals are embarrassed by Obama, but I think Big Bird is scared of Romney

teamcoco.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was 18 when Bill Clinton was elected into Office and he did a fairly decent job as a president even though he rode the dotcom boom from about 1995 to 1999. How the hell the Democrats can go from having a great president like Bill Clinton to the completely incompetent fraud they ran with in 2008 must piss off quite a few "old school" Democrat voters. I know the older democrats (40-70 year old's) I talk with at night on the air are quite upset with his performance these last 4 years, especially the shoving through of Obama Care. After seeing his performance at the debate I can honestly say that President Obama is/was nothing more than a coddled liberal mass media puppet that was conceived by nothing more than self loathing white liberals with a specific agenda. The likes of MSNBC have just *loved* slobbering over their little shiny pony these last few years.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nope. Still not embarrassed. Not even close. I'm embarrassed for you over you picking Romney. There are plenty of better people in office.
Wait, I just got it. I know why you all want Romney to get voted in! Romney gets in, His life gets taken by a "Liberal Domestic Terrorist" and Ryan get to be prez!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Not a student of history are you? Up until the early eighties trickle up worked fine then that failure Reagan got into office a forced trickle down economics on America and everything went to hell.

Yep...those Carter years were the best....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
Dont bet on it. I bought in, as did my wife (she's a life long Dem voter). Neither of us are voting for him this time.

We can only hope that people come to their senses...

The truth is in the 4 or 5 areas that Obama has failed any one of them would cost another President a second term, but people are so fanatical that ANYTHING he does is not bad...even when it is not just bad, but really bad...lol

We will see in Nov...

edit on 9-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by buster2010

Not a student of history are you? Up until the early eighties trickle up worked fine then that failure Reagan got into office a forced trickle down economics on America and everything went to hell.

Yep...those Carter years were the best....

I remember gas lines, odd/even days when you were allowed to buy gas, high unemployment, a dejected military, general malaise.

Good times. . . . .good times. . . . .

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
Nope. Still not embarrassed. Not even close. I'm embarrassed for you over you picking Romney. There are plenty of better people in office.
Wait, I just got it. I know why you all want Romney to get voted in! Romney gets in, His life gets taken by a "Liberal Domestic Terrorist" and Ryan get to be prez!

Ever hear of Occam's razor....? Romney gets in, means Obama is out....about as straight a line as one can make...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ludicrous.. there are many firm points that many people will not cross for Romney I'm certain of this. Despite the apparent victory at the first debate it doesn't make people forget things like his stance on women's rights and also a firm conviction to bolster defense and foreign wars.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by watchesfromwall

I wonder to what lengths he will go if he really feels he's going to lose. Are we going to see what Charles1952 alluded to (Chavez - tanks in the streets)?

It's my feeling that he's campaigning simply to increase the size of his stash. They can keep whatever they don't spend.

He's also branding himself...because this ex-president isn't going away. I am sick to death of him.

It's about time some decent Democrats publicly step out against this American-hating poser.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua
Ludicrous.. there are many firm points that many people will not cross for Romney I'm certain of this. Despite the apparent victory at the first debate it doesn't make people forget things like his stance on women's rights and also a firm conviction to bolster defense and foreign wars.

Wow, can you tell me "his" stance on women rights that is not a far left talking point?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
I was 18 when Bill Clinton was elected into Office and he did a fairly decent job as a president even though he rode the dotcom boom from about 1995 to 1999. How the hell the Democrats can go from having a great president like Bill Clinton to the completely incompetent fraud they ran with in 2008 must piss off quite a few "old school" Democrat voters. I know the older democrats (40-70 year old's) I talk with at night on the air are quite upset with his performance these last 4 years, especially the shoving through of Obama Care. After seeing his performance at the debate I can honestly say that President Obama is/was nothing more than a coddled liberal mass media puppet that was conceived by nothing more than self loathing white liberals with a specific agenda. The likes of MSNBC have just *loved* slobbering over their little shiny pony these last few years.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

Clinton road some good years, but he handed Bush a recession that was dealt with in 8 months. We really don't hear about it because it didn't last FOUR YEARS...hehe

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

He's too sneaky to come right out and give a clear answer when the question is posed.. but his and Ryan's record is clear that either of them don't care for Planned parenthood and abortions. It's a moral obligation with them.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

He's too sneaky to come right out and give a clear answer when the question is posed.. but his and Ryan's record is clear that either of them don't care for Planned parenthood and abortions. It's a moral obligation with them.

Ah, The old "Government should pay for all birth control" . Do you think birth control should be paid for by tax dollars? Ok, women like sex and want birth control...I get it... This is a behavior, right? I like Scotch and it is a behavior too...get my point?

Many are Morally against abortions...Even if Romney is against abortions he would not be able to change anything...so it is a moot point whether he is for or against.

Being non-religious I can still argue the moral implications of abortions.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

To be honest with you I do as well - have a moral issue with abortions - however I certainly do not think anyone can claim to know what is best for women. And birth control - not really sure about that but if it stops some low life street people who can't afford it from replicating and bringing more of themselves forward then absolutely, yes I'm all for it.

What really turns me sideways about this guy is the good ol boy war monger big business executive mentality that he clearly is guided by - its antiquated and smells bad. At least the other guy pretends to be for the underdog.
edit on 9-10-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

To be honest with you I do as well - have a moral issue with abortions - however I certainly do not think anyone can claim to know what is best for women. And birth control - not really sure about that but if it stops some low life street people who can't afford it from replicating and bringing more of themselves forward then absolutely, yes I'm all for it.

So birth control to weed out the undesirables... but it seems you might have convictions about the same as Romney for abortions...in you both might think it isn't morally right. Not sure why you hold it against him as a bad thing to think that way too.

What really turns me sideways about this guy is the good ol boy war monger big business executive mentality that he clearly is guided by - its antiquated and smells bad. At least the other guy pretends to be for the underdog.

What is all this warmongering? Was it his 3 years as CEO of the Winter Olympics? Or his term as Governor? I'm trying to find where is it that he has shown that he is a warmonger...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Lets just forget Liberals. I think many people, around the World, are embarrassed of Obama, and his Policies.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Wow, can you tell me "his" stance on women rights that is not a far left talking point?

Romney has no discernible position as he changes his answers based upon his audience. If we
are to read into his rhetoric all summer long, it is likely that he will cave to the extremist in the GOP
that have an anti woman agenda regarding rape, abortion and contraception.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I'm trying to find where is it that he has shown that he is a warmonger...

He hired 15 of George Bush's neocon advisors to start...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join