It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs accumulate that liberals are embarrassed by Obama - The tides have turned

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

There are many who say Clinton could of stopped much of what is going on right now in his Term. Be careful with your alliances because it might give up a lot about your self. Touting Clinton's accomplishments might reveal much more than you want.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Do you actually read the posts or just wait until someone responds to you??

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Wanna try agian?

What was the national deficit when Clnton left? 6 trillion meaning there was no surplus.

finance.townhall.com...

There was no Clinton surplus.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When was I touting Clinton's accomplishments...quite the opposite.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The true genius behind Bill is Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Especially giving it up for Obama like she did.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Actually my husband created the money in my pocket, to tell the truth.

I do not agree with Democratic policies and the harm they do to independence and prosperity.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Thats how it should be. Giving credit to either of these so called Presidential Candidates is sickening to say the least. Giving any worth to either one of these so called Leaders makes me think there is something wrong with our society. Arguing about either one of these so called Commander in Chiefs makes me think we dont care about our Kids anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

But unfortunately, this is the system we have right now and to not vote or just quit the system doesn't help either.

I still believe in the lesser of two evils than keeping the evil we know.

If i believe a candidate is going to protect the constitution and not make things worse, that's who I have to go with.

I don't want to sit back and let "him" have 4 more years.

I can admit there are things both good and bad in all people...I do not believe Clinton or Bush were bad presidents. But there are things I disliked and I prefer conservatives to democrats overall, because I am conservative (fiscally).

edit on 8-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So thousands of civilian deaths in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia are insignificant since “those aren’t wars” by your definition?

Did I say they were insignificant?

You specifically stated he started two wars, now you are just backtracking with emotional distractions. Words mean things, if you don't understand their definitions, then don't use them.

So I'm sorry that you spoke will being ignorant of what the word "war" means, but that really isn't my fault. Maybe next time you should speak more precise so you don't look like you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Making it seem "not that bad" makes it seem it shouldn't matter. Trust me, Bush Jr and Obama are not the Worst. The People in there Circles have been doing this much longer than them two. The People you look to, Reagan, Bush Sr., Carter, Nixon, and there Inner Circle can be brought to blame.

Now, you can look at the Lobbyists in there terms to show you the true story but that might be another thread.

Just a question, how do you figure Romney is the lesser of two evils?? He will spend just as much and probably more in his term than Obama. History Proves that Fact!!! Seems your more Fiscally worried than anything else.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah, don't get too firmly entrenched in this fantasy of yours. Most "liberals" like Obama just fine. Yes we have misgivings, but we don't have to give into them like the PrePube Party does. No one is perfect. Well, except Romney, he's perfected the lie. No one, but no one should vote for him. This is a country that deserves better than most all of its crummy politicians. But Romney? Please, pull the other one! So we work with what we got. And so far We have a President who helped destroy Osama, he helped destroy Khaddafi, he helped us get back on the road to recovery. He also gave us some sort of health care plan, one I, as a poor person, would like to get a chance to at least see if it works before Bozo the Clod "repeals" it! If it doesn't work it can be repealed or changed. But all this talk of trading bombs for Big bird and "standing up to China" (as if all of our defense money isn't borrowed from them already...) it's all Romney bull#. Obama is not on the ropes. The day after the debates he had a rally that thirty thousand people attended. Romeny can't get 3500. So don't count your chickens there Fred. They ain't all hatched.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

LOL...helped destroy Kadafi?? He helped to destroy Osama?? Those guys have been around longer than Obama has been alive. Please. Look at my previous post. Obama has no idea who Kadafi or Osama are. He was following orders like the rest of them.

edit on 8-10-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Because Obama already trashed the constitution by signing the NDAA and instituting Obamacare.....

he needs to go.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

How does history prove what Romney will do...he hasn't been President yet?

He did a lot of good in Mass. if you really, honestly research it.

Don't get me started on lobbyists, because that will divert the thread.

Everyone knows the President is not the only one in control...but with the power of Executive Order he is still powerful and dangerous.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

Exactly!!! The arguments from both sides are Funny at Best. A good American try, but still Funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Then I believe you two should depart from the thread if you are only here to troll,

putting people down is very childish.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join