It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured Presidential Assassination Attempt Expected to Justify Martial Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
By Susanne Posel
Occupy Corporatism News
Link : occupycorporatism.com...

There will be a possible staged assassination attempt against President Obama . Attackers will be linked to white supremacist group .Then there will be riots from black and Hispanic Americans .Finally Martial Law will be implemented .

Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State predicted in 2008 that Obama might be assassinated as JFK had been killed in Dallas, Texas.

The LA Times supposed in an article published in 2008 that there was a plot to kill Obama on national television at the DNC.

A staged assignation attempt on Obama that will be linked to a white supremacist group that will be used to incite black and Hispanic Americans into starting riots all across the nation.A race war will be the situation needed to implement martial law

Muammar Gaddafi had been extremely vocal about his belief that the Israeli government would be behind an assassination attempt against Obama.

Obama would be attacked by a “lone offender” who would be a member of the US military

The veterans, because of their diverse training in tactical operations, would be a decisive threat to the US government’s plans to declare martial law against the American public in the near future.

The plot is laid out for a possible assassination attempt on Obama. The federal agencies involved are preemptively blaming the US veterans . The facts all point to a Zionist-sponsored scheme that is supposed to incite a race war in the US which would justify martial law .

edit on 7-10-2012 by synapsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Where's this Susan Posel getting all her info from?

She's making extraordinary claims, believable ones... but...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It seems a possible enough scenario, as to the mossad involvement the Israeli government tends to do whatever is deems is in its own interest regardless of any consequences. So we could conclude that if de-stabilising the US is deemed desirable by Israel, mossad would most likely attempt to achieve it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is the second article of hers you have posted, in my opinion all of her claims are unjustified and lack any credibility.

From my readings of her work, it seems like she gets some crazy idea and then does a little research on specific facets of her delusion and links them in a news piece connected to the imagined scenario she has created and claim it as fact.

These are damaging articles if people actually took her at her word. She has also claimed that Israel is created a ethnic specific bio weapon to use against Arabs.

edit on 7-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
She seems to just mirror infowars.com

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
This is the second article of hers you have posted, in my opinion all of her claims are unjustified and lack any credibility.

From my readings of her work, it seems like she gets some crazy idea and then does a little research on specific facets of her delusion and links them in a news piece connected to the imagined scenario she has created and claim it as fact.

These are damaging articles if people actually took her at her word

I must say , she is a brilliant writer . I feel like am studying a story book when i read her article .But we cannot rule out the possibilities . At least if the incident mistakenly happens as she said , we can say : We knew that already

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Your right, she does do a good job of creating a scary image of her scenarios. I just wish I was able to see her source of information for not only this claim but the others she has made, especially the ethnic cleansing one.

I hope all of this is just a fictional story she has created, but as you said, you never know...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just think if he was actually assisted, that would mean joe Biden would be president....now that's a scary thought!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Forgotten about this ?

A dry run ?
A gauge of public opinion and sentiment ?
Or just some p***ed off servicemen ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Can't they even think up something new.

Line 2 who cares

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
lmao the plot contradicts itself

attacked by a lone us military dude

so blame whole miltary and deem them a threat??

unlikely

most likely

"crazy" us military veteren dudes trys kill obama uncovering a plot within us military veterens to kill obama

so remove "unfairly biased" voting rights of veterens and garantee second term without martial law

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I postulated that this may happen a couple of weeks ago.

The End of Obama

Thanks for this story though, I'm not very trustworthy of the source but it's interesting nonetheless.

I think the recent arrests of "dangerous" veterans the past year have been laying the pretext for some sort of operation. I hope nothing like this happens, but if it does, it most likely would start a 'race war' and soon after the military would be deployed in our streets.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Obama would be attacked by a “lone offender” who would be a member of the US military

Now this I can't believe. A member of the US military? You do know who you're talking about, right? These are our brave men and women in uniform who choose to serve their country, and willingly put themselves in harm's way I might add, by spreading democracy abroad while simultaneously protecting our freedom here at home. Without the sacrifice of these courageous souls, you and I might not be so lucky to have the freedom to work, watch tv, say anything we want without repercussion, vote in unbiased elections to help select the next President Of The United States Of America(!)........and on and on. As a matter of fact I am outraged that this author would even suggest such a fictitious anti-American act being perpetrated by a member of our hallowed armed forces. Where has she been? These honorable servicepeople are capable of doing no such thing and are to be worshipped 24/7.

Nobody would fall for this.

Actually they'd probably get away with it whether anybody fell for it or not at this point.

Did you know spell-check will consider America mis-spelled unless you capitalize the A? I never knew that.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 7-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Eh.. I don't see much chance of it starting a race war. Maybe back years ago when there was a huge fervor over Obama and minorities were excited and had hope. Today that hope is dwindling and this doesn't make sense.

Doesn't seem to be any real information, just conspiracy theorizing.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Manufactured is right people not get that Biden would become potus?

Not going to happen.

There has been attempts don't see martial law.
edit on 7-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Could you please stop posting this garbage?

This is worse than Sorcha Faal.

new topics

top topics

join