It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is love? US MARINES VERSION

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Your the one proclaiming to be a navy seal..not me..so I called you out. You can't handle that ? Not my fault...but if it makes you feel like a man to say I'm more over entitled than you first thought ( which means you already thought it..) than have at it big guy!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Stop with the U2U's lady, I won't go out with you.

lmao... I wouldn't go out with you, you would use up my gun oil and not replace it, I know your type.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So none. Gotcha. No shame here, I'm quite proud of what I did. I can gurantee you that I have saved more Iraq lives in one week than you have your entire life. I just like the truth to be known.
edit on 8-10-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

I am puzzled as to why you cannot answer my question I guess your shame is getting to you that's ok I didn't expect you to .. good for you and saving lives ... I am also puzzled as to why you think the media and personal testimony is not valid for you ... so I guess to you only those there know what happens and the people from the regions are idiots and the press are misinforming the public .. lol ok got ya according to you iraq is just a lil party for you and your lil friends

so party on pawns party on free of thought free of ethic free of morality. what a disgusting gruop of people

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

EDIT: now I read more... damn. Lots of hate lol... well someone has to do all those naaaaasty eeevil things and risk their lives so you conscientious objector (aka bloody cowards) can spend their days and nights with your families watching tv on the couch. Well... just dont spit on the freedom that they provide and give their lives for.

Everyone is your enemy that disagrees with the blood you pour out in the name of.....what exactly tough guy?

Its a total lack of respect and if I had to choose, I'd gladly shoot one of you to save one of them... actually... if shooting you could bring those I lost back, i'd shoot everyone of you - so respect and dont hate.

I know you have no problem killing anyone who doesn't respect you....you can only garner respect by shoving a gun in someone's face (and it feels good too).... freedom for you but not for anyone in your path. While you were out terrorizing poor pheasants for the U.N. everyone is losing freedom....you won't make the connection though....you are drunk on power.

Others are in mourning, others are scraping up what is left of their children who had nothing to do with this war but, may have been in the path of a few guys "relieving some stress". You get your respect based on the actions you do. The respect you get when you threaten people's lives is a delusion. This is not facebook.... you would think that you wouldn't flaunt your indifference to those who bury their dead while you receive blood money.

I am glad you made this comment, people need to see what some of you guys turn into. Yes, some of us realize you have no problem killing anyone who doesn't bow down to you, even your own families. Want to talk about the horror stories of when you come home and terrorize your own loved ones? Nooo.....

Ya know what is dangerous today....truth buddy. It shatters all the delusions that are used to justify all this slaughter, and that pisses off all those who revel in it. Fear gets you respect...I am not afraid of this evil, I don't like the world you are helping to create and some of us don't care if you have a bullet with our name on it, how's that.

Now this is some stupid rant...

Listen, first... I'm not your "buddy" mate. Second you dont even deserve the freedom of being there, behind yer keyboard, typing all that nonsense. And third... I wont even elaborate an answer because this is just too bloody stupid! Blood money? Are you retarded? Seriously... are you?

Go back to playing houses and doctors and get back when you do understand things properly - then maybe we can have a chitchat about what is and what isnt. You know... when you actually begin to filter the propaganda yer fed every damn day. Get yer own opinion... not somebody else's. Just makes you look like a little dumb parrot repeating everything it hears with not even the slightest idea of what yer talking about.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Now this is some stupid rant... Listen, first... I'm not your "buddy" mate. Second you dont even deserve the freedom of being there, behind yer keyboard, typing all that nonsense. And third... I wont even elaborate an answer because this is just too bloody stupid! Blood money? Are you retarded? Seriously... are you? Go back to playing houses and doctors and get back when you do understand things properly - then maybe we can have a chitchat about what is and what isnt. You know... when you actually begin to filter the propaganda yer fed every damn day. Get yer own opinion... not somebody else's. Just makes you look like a little dumb parrot repeating everything it hears with not even the slightest idea of what yer talking about.

Getting emotional there dude...getting angry...your trigger finger getting itchy? You won't elaborate because your brain probably reset ...don't worry baby, I understand... you are "top of your class" ...another smart guy, so smart they strap a gun to "the smart ones" and pit "the smart ones" against the rebels (other "smart ones") they also fund. You do realize that some of the groups you fight against are also CIA funded don't you.... yep, your the bright one alright.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
TO ALL THE IDIOTS

WTF is this Vietnam era BS "I am the savior of the world because I "informed" myself?"

You have no right to treat your fellow citizens like that. The same respect you would give some douche bag in star bucks who has to read in public to pick up over sentimental mind uckfs should be offered your fellow citizens who take up one of the oldest professions BEFORE prostitution and working the land.

What the hell is the major malfunction with people. Do we know that lies are being used to cause wars? Of course! But we are in turn the best trained and prepared country militarily. We have the world by the balls and our people benefit from it. You don't like it? Then move to the third world and live free of social guilt and responsibility. Anything less is a cop out. You hate the ways of Rome? Then put the empire behind you and see how long you last in some god forsaken place where our rule does not reach.

You can sit there and get all sticky fingered and caca minded when it comes to speaking down to people you call brainwashed, while practicing your own form of extremism and close-mindedness. You would be brainwashed by the same sort of scum bags that made the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, making useful idiots of all the people and then either killing them or making them live in perpetual slavery. The blood of their heroes that they shed running down the handles of their plows and their blister filled hands. (THE BLOOD OF SOLDIERS THAT FREED RUSSIA TO BEGIN WITH AND MADE THEIR REVOLUTION POSSIBLE AT ALL. The sailors of Kronstadt killed later by stalins useful idiots.) Their "rebel" leaders, basking in the glory of the royal palaces and decked in its jewelry and clothing they pillaged like barbarians. The people roaring like mindless apes. That is who you people remind me of.

That is your flavor of brain washing. It suddenly gets popular to be an activist and screw in tents under the moon light and sirens. A youth movement.....SHUT UP...you know what makes a difference?, being involved in the existing political system. Educating yourself and affecting change from within, the same way it was corrupted.

You know why in Canada the government recalled the student tuition hikes? not because they had a problem beating idiots skulls in like animals, no. The good politicians that mathematically must exist in every corrupt system, no matter what, did their job and pushed the voice of the people into their halls of power and rule.

Then the brain washed morons think it was because they smoked weed and broke a mail box, or because they pissed on a cop car and flipped him off that somehow...they made a difference.

Look at Madrid morons. All you will do is get your asses handed to you. You know what will save Spain from their problems and real enemies.....EDUCATED PEOPLE IN POWER who do their job and have sound character. Like the sort of politicians who have served and keep their ethos preserved. Those that live with the military code of honor and will not sell their people out for all the money and power in the world.

The sort of people that are not like everyone else, because their entire life is a sacrifice for the ungrateful and close-minded people they would die for, their people they love with all their flaws and demons included.

The same people that will not love them back, even though they cannot be told apart when they take their uniforms off and return to their families and friends, when their communities welcome them back, broken and hurt. A pain and sacrifice they make for their country and their people. You say that their leaders are to blame, yet you blame them.

Your extremism and vile fascism, YES FACISM, is disgusting. Fascism is not a political ideology. It is the application of any existing one with extremes and total control over people´s lives. You would have no one be a soldier, even if that is what they have a calling for, like all the countless people before them since the dawn of civilized man. You would make them all have your ideologies and burn their houses of senate and congress, erase the laws too inconvenient for your wants. You are the very thing you speak against and those you speak against are the very men and women to make a valid challenge to our system and make a change for the better. You are your enemy. Give the good people who would fight for their country a chance to do so peacefully.

You have done nothing for years, and now since you read a book and made some dumbass friends, you want change immediately....well you did nothing for a long time, so now you must be patient. Give the system a chance to correct itself. You gave up on it then, because you were too much of an idiot. Now you do so because you are too lazy and distrustful to try, even for the first time.

These soldiers are not the part of the problem, though from their ranks and with time will the right leaders emerge.

If you have a problem with the military as is, JOIN AND MAKE IT BETTER, If it does not represent you, then be a part of it and represent those like you. Don't be a coward that would burn his country to the ground and spit on his people because of the uniform they wear and the flag on its crest. That IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

dont be a vile jerk.

edit on 9-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

My apologies. I didn't mean to verbally beat on you, you pissed me off, I am human. I know the guys have no choice when they are dumped somewhere they got to do what they are told or they die. I just think the OP could have chosen a video with lyrics that doesn't come off as mocking those who also get killed because of these invasions. There are plenty of soldiers singing videos out there that would not have came off as offensive but would have been better suited to meet the stated objective.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yeah, that was a good one, the Navy Numa Numa....

it brings to mind the fact that I've no idea what that language is, or whose song it was; apparently it's foreign (and not English or Spanish -- the two languages I know), but has a nice dancy beat.....

and if Americans are dancing to it and know the words....

well, that's a beginning, eh??

Thanks to freedomSlave for fixing the link.

It appears I need a tutorial on how to embed youtube vids, eh?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yeah, it took me a few minutes to figure it out...
go to any post that has one, and click on "quote" up in the right-hand corner, then look at the formatting.
It's a matter of omitting the beginning string of the link, and entering only the last several digits that identify the vid.

You can do it, doc! It's like code surgery!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

OldSchoolMom,
I apologize for having offended your sensitivity with the video. I in no way meant it to be flippant or crass or tacky. I meant it as an appeal for the fighting to stop.

If you refuse to see that, there's nothing more I can say about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I also apologize i started a thread yesterday and few guys helping me realize that troops do not sign up to go to these places and I realized many things in that thread i didn't know about how your military works ats helped me deny ignorance huh who would of thought . stay safe soldiers you have won my respect

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

How very refreshing! Thanks for sharing your change of thinking.

Wanna dance?

freedomSlave,
seriously, all the best. Thanks for admitting what you discovered.
~w

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I try to be a man of ethic and when I am wrong I am the first to admit it

sure lets dance

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
When love's well-timed 'tis not a fault to love;
The strong, the brave, the virtuous, and the wise,
Sink in the soft captivity together.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RayBenz

Thanks Ray!
Good article. Yes, that is what I believe.

Yes, the concept of ‘unselfish love’ took us far too close to the truth that love is the integrative, unconditionally selfless, ‘Godly’ theme or meaning of existence! We had to first explain our less-than-ideally-behaved human condition before we could confront it.

There has certainly been much talk of the need to love each other and to love the environment, but the REAL need and cause on Earth has been to find the means to love the dark side of ourselves, to bring understanding to that aspect of our make-up.

The famous psychoanalyst Carl Jung was forever saying that ‘wholeness for humans depends on the ability to own their own shadow’ because he recognised that only finding understanding of our dark, unloving side could end our underlying insecurity about our fundamental goodness and worth as humans and, in so doing, make us ‘whole’–thereby allowing us to acknowledge that the answer to ‘what is true love’ is that it is unconditional selflessness.

The pre-eminent philosopher Sir Laurens van der Post was making the same point as Jung when he said, ‘True love is love of the difficult and unlovable’9 and ‘Only by understanding how we were all a part of the same contemporary pattern [of wars, cruelty, greed and indifference] could we defeat those dark forces with a true understanding of their nature and origin.’10

War needs to stop. We need to all care about each other. Then, things can get better.
Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Love is a great word. We can love with each other, love with parents , brothers and other family members. I read a this great www.worldtransformation.com... . It is a great article about love and must read.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join