It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is love? US MARINES VERSION

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by freedomSlave
no i do just not brainwashed i can think for myself just fine lol thank you

Nope, you are talking about things that you have no knowlege of. How many veterans hospitals have you worked in that you have seen troops killing themselves or trying to kill themselves because of "the horrible things they have done?" I'll answer for you: zip, nada, nichevo, NONE. Just repeating moveon.org type ignorant crap.

This was a thread about fun motivational videos. Take your ignorant, hateful, prejudiced, untruthful, self elseware and let the rest of us enjoy the videos.
edit on 8-10-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

Then enjoy them on facebook posting videos likes these on here will attract people like me to them
if you don't like what I have to say then don't read my post or bother replying just star on your way by

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I been asking this for a long time now never have received an answer from lil your friends ... What is it your friend are dying and killing themselves for what is the reason for these war and occupations of these countries?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
glad those guys can let off some steam...don't get too loose though!

I hope they can all keep their chin up and head down....!

Thanks guys.

edit on 8-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nope, you are talking about things that you have no knowlege of. How many veterans hospitals have you worked in that you have seen troops killing themselves or trying to kill themselves because of "the horrible things they have done?" I'll answer for you: zip, nada, nichevo, NONE. Just repeating moveon.org type ignorant crap.

This was a thread about fun motivational videos. Take your ignorant, hateful, prejudiced, untruthful, self elseware and let the rest of us enjoy the videos.

well that is your assumption I will leave you with it maybe it will help you sleep better tonight lol

P.s. I didn't think he was telling the truth , but is seems to be a common attitude with your peers

NO, it is not a common attitude, but a bit of a sardonic response to the nonsense that we hear over and over and over again. Some blow it off, some fight about it, some make fun of it, like the guy above. He was making fun of your false assumptions. Me, I just tell it like it is.

LOL. When someone who has never seen the ocean starts trying to tell a sailor about his boat, it is obvious. Same as your assertations about the Allied Military in AFG or IRQ--it is obvious you have no real knowlege about which you speak.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Then enjoy them on facebook posting videos likes these on here will attract people like me to them
if you don't like what I have to say then don't read my post or bother replying just star on your way by

And you could dwell in countless other threads where you and your basement dwelling buddies could tell lies to each other about things you know nothing about and leave one of the few threads that does not have that crap in alone.

Some people can't resist s#$%%$%g all over the place.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

wow so full of yourself you are think you have me all figured out lol what a shame
sorry my friend you seem a little delusional but that's ok , I am sorry I display some sense and perhaps a little ethic and I can think for myself I know these words are a scary thing to you and people in the forces . But I am the coward for voicing my opinion and my views towards the ethic of you and your peers .. So what are you fighting for in the countries still waiting for that answer , do you also believe in the cause of your lil crusades to free the world of terror?

Some people can't resist s#$%%$%g all over the place.

I am sure there are many people in these counties would say the same about americans
edit on 8/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To keep in the spirit of the thread: US Navy does "Numa Numa."

[yvid]

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

wow so full of yourself you are think you have me all figured out lol what a shame
sorry my friend you seem a little delusional but that's ok , I am sorry I display some sense and perhaps a little ethic and I can think for myself I know these words are a scary thing to you and people in the forces . But I am the coward for voicing my opinion and my views towards the ethic of you and your peers .. So what are you fighting for in the countries still waiting for that answer , do you also believe in the cause of your lil crusades to free the world of terror?

I am sure there are many people in these counties would say the same about americans

Full of myself? Nope, jsut pointing out that you have no knowlege base. I haven't said you can't have an opinion, just that your opinion comes from ignorance. As for questions, no one should answer any of your questions until you share with us what bonafides you have to make the accusations you have. I won't hold my breath, because guys like you have none. Quid pro quo, Clarice. Answer mine that I asked first, instead of dodging them and I'll answer yours.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

To keep in the spirit of the thread: US Navy does "Numa Numa."

[yvid]

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

Full of myself? Nope, jsut pointing out that you have no knowlege base. I haven't said you can't have an opinion, just that your opinion comes from ignorance. As for questions, no one should answer any of your questions until you share with us what bonafides you have to make the accusations you have. I won't hold my breath, because guys like you have none. Quid pro quo, Clarice. Answer mine that I asked first, instead of dodging them and I'll answer yours.

I have talked to many people from the region living, lived , occupied , I have seen the news clips , I am not naive to think these atrocities I am talking about don't happen . These things are all over the media for the last 10 years , I understand you may feel shame in what some have done and you are probably a decent guy no need to get defensive over the actions of a bad few

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Thanks for the vid. Those guys are doing what troops have been doing with their down time for millenia--goofing off. Glad that there are a few people our there that understand we are not baby killing maniacs.

And thank you for chiming in.

I'm not sure why the haters jumped on here.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

I have talked to many people from the region living, lived , occupied , I have seen the news clips , I am not naive to think these atrocities I am talking about don't happen . These things are all over the media for the last 10 years , I understand you may feel shame in what some have done and you are probably a decent guy no need to get defensive over the actions of a bad few

So none. Gotcha. No shame here, I'm quite proud of what I did. I can gurantee you that I have saved more Iraq lives in one week than you have your entire life. I just like the truth to be known.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by NavyDoc

Thanks for the vid. Those guys are doing what troops have been doing with their down time for millenia--goofing off. Glad that there are a few people our there that understand we are not baby killing maniacs.

And thank you for chiming in.

I'm not sure why the haters jumped on here.

War is a horrible thing. The Brits and US troops are doing the best that they can, given the situation. They are not rapists or baby killers but just regular people. I thank you for being one of the few around here willing to point that out.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Attention, please!

I am bowled over by the negativity and hatred that this little peaceable video caused here.

Those of you who have DELIBERATELY distorted and grabbed on for the sake of hate and vilification might as well have sat on your hands... and kept your nastiness to yourselves...
at least then we'd have SOME SMALL HOPE that there really COULD be peace on earth. But, of course, it's an idealistic dream because some people just refuse to let go of their bitterness, ignorance, hatred, and refusal to COOPERATE.

Sheesh. I'm really disappointed, and wish now that I hadn't even posted it.........except that I did it for a reason: it made me smile in a war-weary world. Perhaps one day those of you so consumed with anger and negativity will see that.

Did NONE of you bitter, ugly-minded people take into account THE WORDS IN THE SONG?

It isn't one of those "ima pop one in you biotch" hip-hop gangsta crapola violent, mysogenistic racist hater songs.

It's a bunch of young men doing their best in a CRAP situation, which was caused by WORLD LEADERS, not the young people (who will be forever scarred by the experience). GIVE THEM A BREAK!

If you don't like war, TALK TO THE GOVERNMENT.

And....a big THANK YOU to those of you who took my intention at face value, stayed courteous, and found the slim glimmer of hope that I was trying to elucidate (bring to light).

Thank you to all the servicemen and servicewomen who were brave enough to step up; I'm so sorry for what I know (via my veteran husband) you all went through, not only in basic training, but also to your innocence.

Remember, we peons didn't start the fire....I don't know who did, but whoever it was isn't out there fighting beside you, and for your courage I thank you. Do I want all of you to come home and be safe? Yes. Do I want to erase the memories and horror of war from your minds? The fear and anxiety and grief from your hearts? Yes.

Do I hate war? YES!
Be safe, get home soon, and remember as long as we have breath and can communicate, the world might become more peaceful.

You are all loved.

That is all.
(and thanks to those of you who sent u2u messages; I appreciated it)

edit on 8-10-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

At least you can take a joke, more than I can say for some people ITT.
I enjoyed our little discourse, thank you for your time.

reply to post by Meldionne1

Are you new to the internet?
That joke is older than ATS.

reply to post by OldSchoolMom

Stop with the U2U's lady, I won't go out with you.

reply to post by wildtimes

I am sorry if I offended you OP.
I simply stated an opinion and trigger happy members tried to take me to the wood shed for it.
I should have known better to expect anything more from such over entitled people.
In any case the conversation stayed civil and you got your thread bumped so it's a win win.
Here's another video that relates to your OP.

Marines singing

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

There you go thatonesude, you have to send an insult because you were called out about your post. How mature. .....and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know i am a new member on ATS...so if you have some old sarcastic joke about team guys going around, then no..i dont know it...but if you are gonna claim to be a team guy...that's another story..... Did you ,or anyone else, even realize that the original video is actually a take off from a "Saturday night live " spoof? Hmmmmmm?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Thank you. Yes, that's a good song, too....
the soundtracks of our lives, eh?

So many times songs pop into our heads, especially in situations that are stressful.

We can't cry ALL the time, right?

So....
WORLD DANCE PARTY ANYONE?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yeah, that was a good one, the Navy Numa Numa....

it brings to mind the fact that I've no idea what that language is, or whose song it was; apparently it's foreign (and not English or Spanish -- the two languages I know), but has a nice dancy beat.....

and if Americans are dancing to it and know the words....

well, that's a beginning, eh??

Thanks to freedomSlave for fixing the link.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You are right.

But sheep is even used in Islamic teachings to represent ordinary people.

That is what I refer to in the first sheep I used.

The second sheep stands for true sheep.

Btw I meant no disrespect. and I hope you understand what I meant.

peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

There you go thatonesude, you have to send an insult because you were called out about your post. How mature.

If that's an insult to you then you're far more over entitled than I first suspected.
It's not my fault you're bad at sensing sarcasm.
Instead of worrying about me (I know it's hard) why don't you contribute to the topic at hand?

reply to post by wildtimes

We can't cry all the time right?

No, we cannot.
Take a page from my book and laugh.
This thread has had me in stitches.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join