Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rep. Jon Hubbard: Slavery ‘A Blessing In Disguise’

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Rep. Jon Hubbard: Slavery ‘A Blessing In Disguise’

Some of Arkansas’ Republican legislators are radical extremists whose views are far outside the mainstream of Arkansas. I’ve written previously about State Rep. Loy Mauch’s radical beliefs, now it’s time to examine the extremism of another Republican state legislator – Jon Hubbard. Republican State Rep. Jon Hubbard published a book entitled, “Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative,” and using highly sophisticated oppo research skills that Republicans complain about, I read some of what he wrote. What Jon Hubbard writes and believes will blow your hair back. From reading Hubbard’s writings, it is clear he believes that African-Americans are lazy, ignorant, lack discipline and that they should be thankful they were once enslaved. My previous sentence is inflammatory, but that is what Hubbard has basically written in his book. And by the end of this post you’ll believe I even held back a little.

Hubbard is a racist scumbag that has no place holding public office. The people of Arkansas should be ashamed this man represents their state and should demand that he immediately vacate his office. People who think like this no matter what party has no place in public office.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Agreed.

But some group of people elected him, and I'm guessing that they knew what they were voting for. Sad to say, but there are pockets of racists in the Deep South to this day.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sorry .. already up in the political madness forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes. Please continue the topic there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join