It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is thought. Death is a concept, light is thought etc... video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I found this video where this guy explains that there are some thinkers who have created our reality with their thoughts and they keep us imprisoned by fear of death. It's pretty interesting how he explains the atom and that what we see is actually thoughts implanted directly into our brains (which he calls liquid crystals).

He says the god of the bible is actually lucifer the light bringer and backs it up.

I recommend watching it if you have time:

video.google.ca...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
He says watching and waiting and never reacting to anything gives you power over the thought makers....

Makes sense, if you don't react to anything then you can't be imprisoned because the things around you would not have any influence on you.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Have you ever thought of Time as a wave? Not the linear concept we have of it?

Where it explains those inexplicable situations when you feel a little woozy, and your mp3 player music seems to shift a tempo down? I'd say it was just my day, but I've experienced this over years.. spanning from a martial artist training 6 days a week to last week, in my forties. Many years of variety in between... Yet I still at times get this .. sensation..

"My walkman is running down.. huh.. Oh it's ok.."
"My android is.. wtf?? ahh.. Oh it's ok.."

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I've thought of time as non-existent in a linear sense. Something like a wave could begin to explain how we might experience time. I have the feeling we perpetuate time upon ourselves because existence is out of balance and we are experiencing that thing getting back into balance. I think without a concept of time we could not view what is happening to us and we would not exist.

I've noticed that time seems to go slower when things are novel and faster when they are mundane.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Thousands of years ago this three dimensional existence began...

How can you continue listening past a starting statement as uninformed as this? If the narrator doesn't know the universe is billions of years old, then he's lost all credibility.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Indeed. This is pure folly.

IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't really care that he said thousands of years ago. Obviously in his view time is not a thing that even matters. He says at the end there is no time or space.

I can listen to someone past something like that because I have not been programmed to shut down at a single statement I assume to be false at the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't really care that he said thousands of years ago.

Then the standard of evidence you accept as a qualification for a hypothesis is of a very poor quality.

IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

And I don't care because I like to take in information and make up my own mind. I can let a simple sleight of tongue slide and listen to the rest of a presentation. I obviously heard it and alarm bells went off. I then decided how important it was that he said that overall and realized it didn't matter at all to what he was arguing.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

If we did not exist without time, nothing would. We are just tools that perceive it - You're giving in to the "If a tree falls in the forrest" crowd man, DO NOT!! they will have at you like a jelly bean in a very small jelly dooghnut factory.

If time exists, man, WE DO. Ergo Ipso Rectum.. I tell you man, WE EXISTS!!

And I'm no reatard nother.

If we all just hit "pause" and ..

god speed my friends, god speed. to you all..

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And I don't care because I like to take in information and make up my own mind. I can let a simple sleight of tongue slide and listen to the rest of a presentation. I obviously heard it and alarm bells went off. I then decided how important it was that he said that overall and realized it didn't matter at all to what he was arguing.

Then you risk a whole bunch of MISinformation getting into your head. No thanks.

Come on, thousands of years? He might as well have said the universe came into existence last Friday.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Then you risk a whole bunch of MISinformation getting into your head. No thanks.

Come on, thousands of years? He might as well have said the universe came into existence last Friday.

It could have for all we know.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Well, after wasting 35 minutes of my life I can never get back, I think.........this guy needs to stop doing drugs when he reads the Bible. It never ends well.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

It could have for all we know.

Think of it this way: If this narrator says some things that you already knew, then you didn't need to hear them. If, however, he says things that you don't know, and you incorporate them into your way of thinking, if these things are wrong you have allowed yourself to be intellectually violated. It's just not worth the risk of possibly living for years and years with falsehoods. My mind is worth more than that. How about yours?

Protect your mind!
edit on 10/7/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks Socrato, I enjoyed watching the video.

The video introduced me to a few unfamiliar concepts. I'm looking forwards to embarking on some further investigation.
Thanks again

edit on 7-10-2012 by adrift because: grammar

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
we each choose one path to truth at a time,
but those who say theirs is the only one,
are on the wrong one!

the mind sees many, where the heart hears only ONE

∞LOVE

mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If you like that theory, try "World as Myth" on for size.

If one thinker's thoughts can create a reality, why not other's?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrift
Thanks Socrato, I enjoyed watching the video.

The video introduced me to a few unfamiliar concepts. I'm looking forwards to embarking on some further investigation.
Thanks again

edit on 7-10-2012 by adrift because: grammar

I'm finding his many articles to be pretty interesting too.

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

The website is a mess but all the "pages" are on the right side and you can just read them in order from #2 onward. Some of this stuff is new to me too which is exciting.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
If you like that theory, try "World as Myth" on for size.

If one thinker's thoughts can create a reality, why not other's?

It's fiction. We all share one reality. The only difference is in our interpretations of it.

IRM

top topics

join