It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Police Beating Everyone: A Warning To America [and the world]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
A little food for thought for those people who say that their own troops wont fire on them or round them up and put them in camps, These Spanish police are beating Spanish people, what makes US citizens any more special?

after all, the police are just following orders and the military follow orders even more strictly.

The only reason I would say it would be different is that in the U.S., if problems were widespread enough that people couldn't feed their families and they started to rise up, uf the police started widespread beatings and killings of protesting civilians, there would be no police within a few weeks. The People would kill "every ---- ------ last one of them", as a famous movie quote goes.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
everyone reading these threads "i believe" need to be aware of somthing importent-These threads are psy-ops propaganda designed by revolutionist/anti-government types to cause people of our nation and of the worlds nations to make poor descions about our lives,our leadership,our patriotism.....and eventuallly our freedom.When Egypt,and Greece exploded into civil unrest, did it make everyone in America or any other country to act out irrationaly against our leaders and officials?...the answer is no it did not....the problems are the same as they always have been we just got more efficient technology to hear about things like this more often.Dont be fooled by dissinformation like this or they will succeed in make you join their ranks of dissinformation and be in the same boat they are in....disrupting a working world order.-Bill

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This type of stuff is happening all over the world, on different levels, using different tactics, aimed at different spots of the 99%, and if it hasn't reached your country or state yet, it will. They have a plan. This New World Order. It's been working and in motion for a couple of decades now, and it's plan seems to be to slowly and systematically take away all of the peoples rights, worldwide. Hence the name new WORLD order. Not New American/Isreal Order..., no no, this stuff is people planned by the World Elite, and most copuntries are likely on the same page, except for some like N. Korea who already have their form of cotrol, and have the nukes to be left alone. Other Middle Eastern countries not on board are being used as propaganda to further this agenda. How any American can be proud about what our government is doing over seas is beyond me. Our problems are right here at home, yet trillions of $'s are being thrown overseas. Enough money to fix many of the problems here. But it's not about fixing America, it's about Global Domination.

Most likely by the time they this happens in America it will be far too late, as every major coutry in the world will be under control by this 1% back up by police and militia who "are just following orders", that mindset needs to stop. Easier said than done, as pressure from higher ranks and fellow soldiers stop you from questioning orders in the military, you start doing that and one day you'll find yourself in a warzone with no back up or support. American people are going to be snatched up and put in camps by militia from all corners of the world, that is the end-game or the near end-game.

The New World Order has roots all over the Globe, America will be the one of the final targets, just because so many civilians own guns. But they are still working on us here in the merantime, instilling fear, and dumbing down society through brainwashing, fastfood, high costs of living and no healthcare for people who need it. They are slowly bleeding the life, and the spirit out of the country. By the time this type of stuff hits America, England, Canada, Austrailia, wherever you think you are safe from it. The people there will be so drained, they won't have the courage or the will to even come together en mass to even put up a fight agaist an NWO army.

It is I believe a long term plan, and we're probably only in the late 2nd decade of maybe a 100 year plan. The wheels of the NWO are turning slowly but they are grinding VERY fine. It's scary stuff. When 50,000 people allow 1,000 to beat them into submission with sticks, without swarming them, it just shows the mentality, that the 99% has lost confidence, and the will to pull off revolutions like the French, or the American, or the many other successful revolutions that have worked throughout history.

I don't see a good outcome, unless alot of people start to wake up, and wake up really quick.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The day people stop being passive and also be aggressive back to heir aggressors.. nothing will change. All change has been done through force. India was changed through financial blockades through other countries.. so yes.. force was taken there also to create change.

If and when I am forced to defend myself or another due similar brutalities. I will be ready to die for what I believe in. Only when life itself is on the balance will change be gotten.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

post by jcarpenter

"Spanish police are just "following orders".

The Nazis Said the Same thing at the Nuremburg Trials

Nuremberg principles
en.wikipedia.org...

Repeat

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
This type of stuff is happening all over the world, on different levels, using different tactics, aimed at different spots of the 99%, and if it hasn't reached your country or state yet, it will.

BS - there are many countries in the world that have not had the egregiously poor management that the US and Greece have experienced.

Why do I not include Spain?? Because Spain actually had really GOOD economic management at the national level - it had a balanced budget every year up to 2008!!

It was its provincial level governments that screwed up badly. "Madrid" only spends about 20% of "government spending" in Spain - the rest is up the the provinces. with the boom in the economy driven by rising house prices and cheap loans the Provinces went on a massive spending spree - all of it, of course, supported by the voters.

Privinces need to refinance 36 billion Euro this year.

And now those same voters are whining at central Govt that has to bail them out with other people's money - ie loans and bailout funds.

And of course het banks borrowed and lent cheap to fund the speculative construction boom that a lot of "99%-ers" were really happy with being part of for many years.

Why do I include the US? Because the ideologically driven "deregulation" of the GWB years was always going to cause "this" to happen.

Protesting poverty by destroying things is like f***ing for virginity - only a lot more destructive and less fun.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
in 1936 there was a worker revolution but it was not a big revaluation like the French the Spanish was just in some areas
and 1866 it was more of a military coup that a revolt from the people

I understand your point, I am aware of how it happened. Nevertheless, History recognizes it as The Spanish Revolution. Just saying. Whatever. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The government in power is the PP (partido popular), who are all a bunch of fascists, villains straight out of a comic book.
But guess what, this is nothing.
You see on Spanish TV since the PP took over, all you see is how bad the tiny Rock of Gibraltar is.
They're masters of black propaganda. They're complete scum, and most politicians are, but these are a special bunch.
I'm from Gibraltar and the crap we have to put up with every day is terrible.
The Spanish government laughs in the face of their own people, spits at ours and hides from the rest.
Worms.
That's all I have to say for now.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
everyone reading these threads "i believe" need to be aware of somthing importent-These threads are psy-ops propaganda designed by revolutionist/anti-government types to cause people of our nation and of the worlds nations to make poor descions about our lives,our leadership,our patriotism.....and eventuallly our freedom.When Egypt,and Greece exploded into civil unrest, did it make everyone in America or any other country to act out irrationaly against our leaders and officials?...the answer is no it did not....the problems are the same as they always have been we just got more efficient technology to hear about things like this more often.Dont be fooled by dissinformation like this or they will succeed in make you join their ranks of dissinformation and be in the same boat they are in....disrupting a working world order.-Bill

Hope not serious...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The only [future] reality befitting a [current] naive lifestyle is one of utter and prolonged misery. Spain's government rewrote their constitution without asking anyone's opinion. Now facing massive tax increases that only effect the less-than-wealthy oligarchy, the people, unable to feed themselves, are on the verge of revolution.

Don't think for a second that this can't or won't happen here [USA]; because it has in the past, just as it will in the future. If you're voting, you had better vote right and know the consequences of THIS election more so than any other before it. Don't be swayed by 'HOPE' and lies, nor the media's biased critique of any situation used to distract you from the harsh reality that awaits us in the coming years. Just think about how a two party system does not give our countries people justice and how it offsets what checks and balances should exist. We have a failing infrastructure...bridges, dams, power grids, and we have ZERO money to update them because we've outsourced all production in the name of the all mighty dollar and it's failing standard.

We need a new SYSTEM, not a new President...these yahoos are consistently letting us, the people, down. Regardless of who wins this election, we're beyond f***ed. Sooner or later the politicians need to be replaced with people who aren't detached from reality with nontaxable six-figure incomes and a life so far removed from the common issues faced by each and every one of us.

Don't think for a minute that your opinion is any better than mine either; For we are one and the same, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, friends, neighbors, and parents. We all share a common interest and that is the soil beneath our feet. Don't be silent while she dies; she's right here in our hearts, our minds, and our souls. Regardless of race, gender, background, color, religion, or creed, we are united as people who are granted freedom, not by our government, but by Almighty God himself.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
The government in power is the PP (partido popular), who are all a bunch of fascists, villains straight out of a comic book.
But guess what, this is nothing.
You see on Spanish TV since the PP took over, all you see is how bad the tiny Rock of Gibraltar is.
They're masters of black propaganda. They're complete scum, and most politicians are, but these are a special bunch.
I'm from Gibraltar and the crap we have to put up with every day is terrible.
The Spanish government laughs in the face of their own people, spits at ours and hides from the rest.
Worms.
That's all I have to say for now.

I'd like to hear more of your honest insight. Honestly, please go one when you're comfortable.I've very interested to hear more.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by dava6711

the Spanish police were beating other police as they protested just makes me wonder where they get there riot police from , and the protests are just in Madrid its not all over Spain ,,

and it was France who had the revolution not Spain , the French cut the heads off all the rich aristocrat and bankers just like what we need to do only they have been clever this time and they have everybody where they want them ,,struggling to keep there mortgage payments up so they dare not revolt and loose every thing ,,,

WTF, seriously, Spanish police were beating other police officers who were protesting themselves? I never noticed this, were the police officers who were beaten wearing their uniforms at the time?
The police were undercover in the protestm tryinng to start trouble. (agent provocatuers) In one video, you can see the police dragging an under cover up the road and giving him a kicking, while he screams "I'm your effing collegue!"

so this proves 1 of 2 things (or both)

1 - The police were violently attacking everyone, even peaceful people.
2 - The police were also being violent from inside the protest, trying to make it turn ugly.

I found the video

Aslong as there are people willing to carry out orders where they get to smash in people protesting, then we will have violent protests. Every protest I've been to which has turned violent, the police have always been the antagonists. be it from having plants, or from getting baton happy. They need to relaise that this is wrong. It is wrong to beat people who are protesting, it is wrong to batter people to death for protesting. It is wrong to stop them in anyway, unless they are damaging property or being violent themselves. No problem with snatch squads taking out the trouble element. That's actual police work. But while the filthy scum are willing to beat protesters to protect the goverment, then they will never have my respect. Just my utter distain.

Thank you for your input and for clearing that up for me, it's much appreciated! I love it when peacefull protestors get their revenge, even if it's only on one police officer, like revenge on the cretin at the 5:25 part if the OP's video, pure gold!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

The government in power is the PP (partido popular), who are all a bunch of fascists, villains straight out of a comic book. But guess what, this is nothing. You see on Spanish TV since the PP took over, all you see is how bad the tiny Rock of Gibraltar is. They're masters of black propaganda. They're complete scum, and most politicians are, but these are a special bunch. I'm from Gibraltar and the crap we have to put up with every day is terrible. The Spanish government laughs in the face of their own people, spits at ours and hides from the rest. Worms. That's all I have to say for now.

A VERY GOOD STATEMENT.
I've spent a few years in Gibraltar work related, and as Dr Cosma quite rightly states there a major propaganda going on concerning Gibraltar at present and british national's working and living there are constantly harassed since the PP took power.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Fraga was one of the writers of the new Spanish constitution approved in 1978. Along with other former members of Franco's regime, he soon founded the People's Alliance (Alianza Popular - AP), and became its president.

Welcome to the Spanish government in office PP....

The People's Party was a re-foundation in 1989 of the People's Alliance (Spanish: Alianza Popular, AP), a party led and founded by Manuel Fraga Iribarne, a former Minister of the Interior and Minister of Tourism during Francisco Franco's dictatorship.

Fraga

Source Wikipedia

Very little has changed in Spain, and the same special bunch are in total control.
There's still thousands of people missing and it's not going to be anytime soon with the PP in power, that they're going to be found.
My point is, what you see about the beatings, that's nothing (to everyone in general).

If you lived in Gib, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Thank's mate

edit on 053131p://f07Tuesday by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedogdiary

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Wonderer2012

That spanish government is a big piece of sh!t. (Sorry mods, someone had to say it).

People starving in a country were their king likes to go hunting elephants.

People starving in a country where their President likes to go on beach holidays to Hawaii, sends drones to kill people "suspected" of unknown crimes against a nation they are thousands of miles away from, funds the military of a regime that routinely steals land from their neighbors, bails out banks, has secret meetings with global elites...

People starving in a country where a presidential nominee uses his religious beliefs as an excuse to victimize others, disregards 47% of his fellow countrymen and women because they don't earn enough, refuses the idea of universal healthcare in favor of big business and big profits...

I think the Spanish government is pretty bad too, but those in glass houses...

And that's a great video in the OP. What many in the outside don't seem to know (what the media refuses to mention) is that the dictatorial Spanish government rewrote their constitution without asking the people anything, they simply changed it to suit them.

This is, without a doubt, the first example of a new dictatorship in Europe, and the EU, UN and all other member states with an interest have neglected to ask any questions about that at all. They are allowing this to happen, it has been proven that these global bodies suggesting that they are the epitome of democracy are simply liars.

Spain is on the cusp of a revolution. They've done it before, and they will do it again. We should be watching what is now happening there and prepare for the same to happen in our own countries. We are all pretty much in the same situation the Spanish people are, we just don't know it yet.
edit on 7-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

Do you seriously believe the complete BS you spit out on this site? I really pity you.

I hate to tell you this, but anyone can look at your profile, see your posts, and see that you are attacking anyone who dares to make a critical comment against Romney.

I've just taken a look at your profile, and every post on there is basically screaming abuse at someone else who dares to question the almighty Romney or your precious Republican party, you don't provide any information in your posts, or any real opinions or thoughts about the discussion, you just mouth off at people you don't agree with (generally anyone you consider Left leaning, supportive of Obama, or critical of Romney).

You may not agree with my opinions, but at least I offer opinions, instead of just insulting or attacking anyone I don't agree with. I think you need to go and find a political forum for your Romney/Republican cheer-leading, because most people on here are not politically brain dead and can actually think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

in 1936 there was a worker revolution but it was not a big revaluation like the French the Spanish was just in some areas
and 1866 it was more of a military coup that a revolt from the people

I understand your point, I am aware of how it happened. Nevertheless, History recognizes it as The Spanish Revolution. Just saying. Whatever. ~$heopleNation

yes i understand what your saying but we need a French style revolution world wide get rid of the 1% for ever off with there heads

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

From one Kennedy to another Kennedy... They both parted ways in similar fashion, did they not?

Words stand alone, but in the case someone is fond of popular names:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
They're lucky every protester isn't carrying a sports bottle filled with gasoline and a source of ignition.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
skinny puppy-assimilate

I think the best way to respond to official violence is with musical violence...enjoy, listen to the words.

oil remove shred and tear radiation vaporit's the fear so unclear man in motion going nowherein our homes stuck in the face spread the word to the populaceyellow journal yellow journal set the pace feel the ragemanifestations of a sort so insidious off the pointsimple solution never confusion sport a gun kill a copcrazy world of weary thought so receive me had enoughlock me up lock me uprot and assimilate so hot to annihilatedeviation tonic mess prolonged existence innocenceis he who speaks isn't weak wheelchair virtue so to speakbubonic plague the truth of aids immunity avoid decay[ From: www.elyrics.net... ]in the trench of pestilence the bible screams announce your faithmutterings of death to bring suffocate a newborn thingdegradation of an age venereal it's all sensationprotect design the moral plan infallible as propagandacompletely black with no steps backhot to assimilate we'll rot or annihilateagony profusely stains the inner thinking of the brainaccusations clanking chains experiments with the groans of painall prefer no one blames the terror in an animal's screamsin cages our future - the answers insane

lyrics from here link

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

that is what they thought in Spain. Then the war took longer than the rebels thought, and the government couldn't repel it like they thought. In the end they were all wrong and a country was ruined and scarred for life.

Violent revolution would do nothing but make war.....then things will go back to the way they were.....just with more dead bodies and reprisals.....

you know what.....here is a post from another thread....that I think you need to read...it was in response to an anti war person.....an anti military person...

enjoy...
It is a little harsh...that is not the way I feel with everyone, but I can get that way when people throw around revolution like it was fun, or any other nonsense.....my apologies in advance. But that IS how I feel about this.
Violence is lame and counter productive.
.---------------------------
TO ALL THE IDIOTS

WTF is this Vietnam era BS "I am the savior of the world because I "informed" myself?"

You have no right to treat your fellow citizens like that. The same respect you would give some douche bag in star bucks who has to read in public to pick up over sentimental mind uckfs should be offered your fellow citizens who take up one of the oldest professions BEFORE prostitution and working the land.

What the hell is the major malfunction with people. Do we know that lies are being used to cause wars? Of course! But we are in turn the best trained and prepared country militarily. We have the world by the balls and our people benefit from it. You don't like it? Then move to the third world and live free of social guilt and responsibility. Anything less is a cop out. You hate the ways of Rome? Then put the empire behind you and see how long you last in some god forsaken place where our rule does not reach.

You can sit there and get all sticky fingered and caca minded when it comes to speaking down to people you call brainwashed, while practicing your own form of extremism and close-mindedness. You would be brainwashed by the same sort of scum bags that made the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, making useful idiots of all the people and then either killing them or making them live in perpetual slavery. The blood of their heroes that they shed running down the handles of their plows and their blister filled hands. (THE BLOOD OF SOLDIERS THAT FREED RUSSIA TO BEGIN WITH AND MADE THEIR REVOLUTION POSSIBLE AT ALL. The sailors of Kronstadt killed later by stalins useful idiots.) Their "rebel" leaders, basking in the glory of the royal palaces and decked in its jewelry and clothing they pillaged like barbarians. The people roaring like mindless apes. That is who you people remind me of.

That is your flavor of brain washing. It suddenly gets popular to be an activist and screw in tents under the moon light and sirens. A youth movement.....SHUT UP...you know what makes a difference?, being involved in the existing political system. Educating yourself and affecting change from within, the same way it was corrupted.

You know why in Canada the government recalled the student tuition hikes? not because they had a problem beating idiots skulls in like animals, no. The good politicians that mathematically must exist in every corrupt system, no matter what, did their job and pushed the voice of the people into their halls of power and rule.

Then the brain washed morons think it was because they smoked weed and broke a mail box, or because they pissed on a cop car and flipped him off that somehow...they made a difference.

Look at Madrid morons. All you will do is get your asses handed to you. You know what will save Spain from their problems and real enemies.....EDUCATED PEOPLE IN POWER who do their job and have sound character. Like the sort of politicians who have served and keep their ethos preserved. Those that live with the military code of honor and will not sell their people out for all the money and power in the world.

The sort of people that are not like everyone else, because their entire life is a sacrifice for the ungrateful and close-minded people they would die for, their people they love with all their flaws and demons included.

The same people that will not love them back, even though they cannot be told apart when they take their uniforms off and return to their families and friends, when their communities welcome them back, broken and hurt. A pain and sacrifice they make for their country and their people. You say that their leaders are to blame, yet you blame them.

Your extremism and vile fascism, YES FACISM, is disgusting. Fascism is not a political ideology. It is the application of any existing one with extremes and total control over people´s lives. You would have no one be a soldier, even if that is what they have a calling for, like all the countless people before them since the dawn of civilized man. You would make them all have your ideologies and burn their houses of senate and congress, erase the laws too inconvenient for your wants. You are the very thing you speak against and those you speak against are the very men and women to make a valid challenge to our system and make a change for the better. You are your enemy. Give the good people who would fight for their country a chance to do so peacefully.

You have done nothing for years, and now since you read a book and made some dumbass friends, you want change immediately....well you did nothing for a long time, so now you must be patient. Give the system a chance to correct itself. You gave up on it then, because you were too much of an idiot. Now you do so because you are too lazy and distrustful to try, even for the first time.

These soldiers are not the part of the problem, though from their ranks and with time will the right leaders emerge.

If you have a problem with the military as is, JOIN AND MAKE IT BETTER, If it does not represent you, then be a part of it and represent those like you. Don't be a coward that would burn his country to the ground and spit on his people because of the uniform they wear and the flag on its crest. That IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

dont be a vile jerk.

edit on 9-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join