It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Police Beating Everyone: A Warning To America [and the world]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Thank you for the extra Information

But for somebody who claims to live in Spain and then claim that there was no revolution is ether lying or does not know what they are talking about.

thats just shows you don't know what your talking about ,,, and why would i claim to live in Spain if i didn't

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They hit us because they know we wont fight back , because we actually stand for something worthwhile , whilst they stand for nothing , they stand for lies and deciept , corruption and crime , hatred and evil . !

The reason we dont act out in violence is because thats what seperates us from those animals !

this footage keeps being added to the footage ive seen from all over the world !
we get beaten and molested tortured and abused , yet we still stand for freedom and justice and whats right in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
it's the stopping of govt freebies most protesters in the West can't handle.

Next stop liberty or tyranny via a bloody detour or two.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Spain most certainly had a full blown civil war....more than a workers revolt.

There was a separate rebel government and the official government. So two governments with opposing ideologies that fought over territory and used formal military hardware.

If Franco had not used the Moor conscriptions, and German air power, he would have lost. Most will say HE was the rebel force and "saved" spain BTW.....

A massive civil war, revolution.......by no less terms can describe the fighting that went on all over Spain.

There were workers revolts before and after.....that was nothing compared to the two standing armies and the weapons and tactics they employed.

edit on 8-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Seeing the violent police in the video, I couldn't stop thinking something;

One day, someone will be hurt/frustrated/angered/... enough by videos of this kind, that they will get a/their gun, attend a protest, and when all hell breaks loose, as it most likely will, will pull out said gun, and start shooting cops.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I'm afraid that reality dictates it WILL, and I'm afraid it will be pretty soon given the state of things.

The questions that arise then, for me, are;

* How will the police respond? There is a crowd of tens of thousands of people and one of them has a gun. Shoot? Imagine the collateral damage...

* How will the government respond? When violence is answered with violence, look at what happened in our recent history?

* How will the general people respond? Mass media is great at twisting stories and a gunman at a protests surely won't be reported as "the people have had it with the government"...

Many here tend to think of false flags etc, but we seem to forget that people, when pushed enough, are very capable of doing things on their own. I'm almost afraid to say it, but I'm pretty sure that at this time, there are extremist groups in the US, the UK, Europe, Russia, China,... that have nothing to do with Islam or extremism of any kind, except being extreme in hating the governments and the elite, and what they have turned this world into. What if an armed group decides that soon is the time to make a point?

Perhaps it's needed, or perhaps it's what will usher in what we fear most... I'm afraid that violence coming from the protesters will leave the rest of the world divided, and I fear that the majority will blame the people, rather than the police and the government...

F*cking hell, something needs to wake people up, but everywhere I talk about the Spain riots etc, people think the protesters are in the wrong...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I live in the UK and havn't seen any of this on the News.... its not even being reported on Skynews!! WTF!

Peaceful protests and they are getting beaten about by cops with Batons!!

I can see this getting real ugly except I won't really see it as there is a Media blackout!!

I gotta ask whether there will be many Civil Wars in various Countries or just one big War which will take our minds off of the Bankers & Governments??

Thanks for the video link BTW.
edit on 8-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A powerful video, but undoubtedly made that way on purpose to manipulate you. Notice the sad music in the background. Used, I'm sure, to instill first hopelessness, then ultimately rage. Notice the narration. The speaker (Alex Jones? I think I'd recognize that gravelly voice anywhere) is not describing the actions in the video, but merely espousing a string of rhetorical "What if"s that would as easily fit into a million other videos of manipulation.

This video is an example of propaganda at its best. Propaganda can be good or bad depending on how it reflects the viewers beliefs. The important point is to recognize it as propaganda in the first place. No "facts" are presented in the video, only seemingly random shots of supposed protesters being beaten by supposed police. Nothing in the video confirms it was taken recently, or even in Spain for that matter.

I have no doubt that atrocities are being committed in Europe as I write this. But I hate it when the "evidence" is presented in a covert, manipulating manner.

If we are to survive as a species, we must learn to think critically and use common sense. When lies and misinterpretations are spread far enough, it becomes the norm to accept them as truths.

Case in point:

Originally posted by Americanist
Wise words from a wise man? Maybe, but in what context were they said? Surely because a great president spoke the words, they are more profound than if a simpler man uttered them. But did JFK actually say these words? Actually, no. They are attributed in a speech to the US Senate (9 May 1966) by his brother, Robert Kennedy, more than two years after JFK's death.

Do the words seem less important now that you know a "lesser" man inspired them? Congratulation, you've just been manipulated.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
A little food for thought for those people who say that their own troops wont fire on them or round them up and put them in camps, These Spanish police are beating Spanish people, what makes US citizens any more special?

after all, the police are just following orders and the military follow orders even more strictly.

People who assert that fact delude themselves into believing they're armed with foreknowledge of the emotions of humanity, not the facts of humanity. But to be fair, it's easy to forget that we're animals first, and ethicists second.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is a scary thing to see unfold. Sadly, I think this could happen anywhere. I don't watch the mainstream news anymore, but how is this playing on CNN and the other networks? I'll have to scope out their websites to see how they paint the picture. Not that I trust them as sources, but I find it helps to see what propaganda is being catapulted.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

I agree, it's a well made propaganda video where fear is the biggest factor.
They only show you what you want to see and fit for both parts.
But i must say the new governement in Spain is realy screwed up

Originally posted by Dembow
This video made me so angry. Especially cops beating women, and men standing around doing nothing

How can a handful of cops control thousands of people?
Why doesnt anybody fight back?!

If this happens where I live, they gonna have to kill me, cause I won't stop fighting till I'm dead.
Goverments around the world need to be taught a lesson: You serve Us not the other way around.

From 5:25 to 5:35 the video made me smile though. Something about a violent piece of tihs (cop) getting kicked in the as$.

It doesn't have to go always the way you say or what that video shows us.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Does it matter?? When do Civilians deserve to be beaten like that on the street by Police? What if one of the people are you.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
A powerful video, but undoubtedly made that way on purpose to manipulate you. Notice the sad music in the background. Used, I'm sure, to instill first hopelessness, then ultimately rage. Notice the narration. The speaker (Alex Jones? I think I'd recognize that gravelly voice anywhere) is not describing the actions in the video, but merely espousing a string of rhetorical "What if"s that would as easily fit into a million other videos of manipulation.

This video is an example of propaganda at its best. Propaganda can be good or bad depending on how it reflects the viewers beliefs. The important point is to recognize it as propaganda in the first place. No "facts" are presented in the video, only seemingly random shots of supposed protesters being beaten by supposed police. Nothing in the video confirms it was taken recently, or even in Spain for that matter.

Originally posted by Americanist

yes it was in Spain i watched it live at globalrevolution.tv... and the police did beat the peace full protesters but it was just in Madrid and not the whole of Spain like Mr Jones made out
edit on 8-10-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
Seeing the violent police in the video, I couldn't stop thinking something;

One day, someone will be hurt/frustrated/angered/... enough by videos of this kind, that they will get a/their gun, attend a protest, and when all hell breaks loose, as it most likely will, will pull out said gun, and start shooting cops.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I'm afraid that reality dictates it WILL, and I'm afraid it will be pretty soon given the state of things.

The questions that arise then, for me, are;

* How will the police respond? There is a crowd of tens of thousands of people and one of them has a gun. Shoot? Imagine the collateral damage...

* How will the government respond? When violence is answered with violence, look at what happened in our recent history?

* How will the general people respond? Mass media is great at twisting stories and a gunman at a protests surely won't be reported as "the people have had it with the government"...

Many here tend to think of false flags etc, but we seem to forget that people, when pushed enough, are very capable of doing things on their own. I'm almost afraid to say it, but I'm pretty sure that at this time, there are extremist groups in the US, the UK, Europe, Russia, China,... that have nothing to do with Islam or extremism of any kind, except being extreme in hating the governments and the elite, and what they have turned this world into. What if an armed group decides that soon is the time to make a point?

Perhaps it's needed, or perhaps it's what will usher in what we fear most... I'm afraid that violence coming from the protesters will leave the rest of the world divided, and I fear that the majority will blame the people, rather than the police and the government...

F*cking hell, something needs to wake people up, but everywhere I talk about the Spain riots etc, people think the protesters are in the wrong...

You make some truly scary observations.

When you have the US government purchasing way more ammunitition that usual and a bill being passed just recently to prepare for 'mass death', I'm not even American but it leaves me very worried.

On the one hand it seems like fear mongering, but the US government has seemingly getting prepared for 'event's to unfold that the public in general has not been warned of in the slightest

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Diggz

this is why, i asked the question. what if, the protesters got it all wrong and endanger the "right" system ? then, they have to be stopped to protect the good system. of course, i don't like the violence, but when it was the only option to save the right system ?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This just made me sick. Where do these cops live? Are they beating their own mother and children because of a job? Police need to take a look around-you are here to protect us, but it seems not anymore. The world is on the brink of madness. HERE WE F*K'N GO@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
This video made me so angry. Especially cops beating women, and men standing around doing nothing

How can a handful of cops control thousands of people?
Why doesnt anybody fight back?!

If this happens where I live, they gonna have to kill me, cause I won't stop fighting till I'm dead.
Goverments around the world need to be taught a lesson: You serve Us not the other way around.

From 5:25 to 5:35 the video made me smile though. Something about a violent piece of tihs (cop) getting kicked in the as$.

Men can stand around watching women get beat up and mean can run around beating women up too. It is called feminism it opened the door to such treatment of women..

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There a lot of big talk in this thread of what you would and wouldn't do, but i'm guessing not one of you has or will do a thing about it, apart from rant and rave on ATS.

When the beast comes knocking on your door, it's to late.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am commenting on this post in the hope it stays alive. People need to see this. People need to be prepared. I will leave the majority of what I want to say about it out of this post as the internet is a bad place to post the comments I would like to make in this situation.

Suffice to say, I will not stand by and watch this happen here in my Country. I will not watch women and elderly being beaten without taking action. It is my duty as a man to protect those weaker than myself. Protect them I will. Likely from a tall vantage point..........

I truly hope that the Spanish people realize that they have to the power to oust those calling the shots. I have never seen such large masses of people protesting anything here in the USA. We just don't have it in us, yet.....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

well we shouldn't let things get as bad as they are in spain before doing something about it.. at least here in the usa things are still fine. Professional Sports stadiums are still filling up, there is plenty of shopping in shopping malls and college football is still goign strong with thousands of fans filling the stadiums and the bars every saturday. same can be said for movies.

we are all to entertained to care. By the time the entertainment is gone it will be to late to do anything.

yes those who say they would do this or do that are very naive. when the time comes you will do exactly what you are doing now .. be compliant and if you are not they will crush your meager attempts of defiance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join