It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Police Beating Everyone: A Warning To America [and the world]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Since this global economic crisis began, I have NEVER seen a such a video come from the developed world that has shown so much frustration and so much hatred from all sides.

I have NO idea what is going the through the minds of the police officers there. Don't they have a conscience?? Are they that brainwashed that they fight their own people to THIS extent??? Wow.... just wow....

That video has left a lasting impression on me. It literally shows the line right before people take up arms against their oppressors.

That government is done.
edit on 7-10-2012 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jacknast76

it all falls apart when the protestors stop blocking major routes then they get beat...go to the their capital and protest just like people here could protest at the washington monument but again when you block major routes and shut down a small city what do you expect...I run a business I need customers and not customers because of protests mean I'm losing money in the now....I get how horrific these protests can be but when you sit or lay in the middle of the street to block me from getting to my destination it's up to the police to move you along...and I am not siding with the government I'm just stating a different side of this mess....don't get all but hurt

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

The question is how will the ignorant or blind people who think the other way will treat you ?

If they have guns , they will fight you.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

The government is not done because they or we will continue to rely on them for food stamps and housing....you can't get out of its way because we are way past the point of return..and if the government goes so does the country....

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

did the video's make sense to you at the time of posting them

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The stage has been set, a culmination over the decades, the final act approaches, world government will be their answer for us, but what are our other choices? We've been divided constantly and conquered just as well, compliant in most aspects. We lack strong leaders, we revert back into our old masters hands willingly. What is to become of everything? If the old ways can no longer support the collapsing weight, what are we to do? Expand? Devolve? Reset?

Will things continue to be as they had been, must we make a change? Change is something a lot of folks fear, and some will violently be against, whether they are right in their reasoning or have been brainwashed into believing so, seems something must occur, can't just continue down this crash course into a wall can we?

I pray for the people of Spain, if its happening there, one would be wise to realize it could most certainly happen where you live.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by AeonStorm

The government is not done because they or we will continue to rely on them for food stamps and housing....you can't get out of its way because we are way past the point of return..and if the government goes so does the country....

there are ways around relying on government for things like housing and food , i do not need a house any more i put my money in to a caravan it has every thing i need to live and its all payed for , if i run out of money i go fishing for my food ,,
it was the best thing i ever did got out of the loop and the rat race

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
The stage has been set, a culmination over the decades, the final act approaches, world government will be their answer for us, but what are our other choices? We've been divided constantly and conquered just as well, compliant in most aspects. We lack strong leaders, we revert back into our old masters hands willingly. What is to become of everything? If the old ways can no longer support the collapsing weight, what are we to do? Expand? Devolve? Reset?

Will things continue to be as they had been, must we make a change? Change is something a lot of folks fear, and some will violently be against, whether they are right in their reasoning or have been brainwashed into believing so, seems something must occur, can't just continue down this crash course into a wall can we?

I pray for the people of Spain, if its happening there, one would be wise to realize it could most certainly happen where you live.

i live in Spain and the protests are just in Madrid its not the whole of Spain yet ,but thing are bad here and set to get worse ,,,,there are no leads or good leads for the people because the government lock them up , any body who is strong enough in caricature to get the people to join together and fight back is put in prison

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

The question is how will the ignorant or blind people who think the other way will treat you ?

If they have guns , they will fight you.

Have your introduction worked out with clear intentions of educating. If that doesn't help, have a clean enough conscience to put a mad dog down.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Of course - Music makes sense to me!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Of course - Music makes sense to me!

dramatic effect an all that
im with you now

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Your opening paragraph was lifted from infowars

www.infowars.com...

Unless you are alexander higgins.

Since September 25th the masses of Spain, no longer being able to feed themselves or their families, have risen up against the oligarchy to protest further budget cuts and massive tax increases a situation so dire it threatens their very survival.
While the masses suffer those the poor are being robbed yet again to bail out the rich.
The overlords have no sympathy for the less fortunate and instead of forcing the bankers to take the loses on their investments the ruling class remains disconnected from the reality of millions.

I point this out, not nj ust because
edit on 7-10-2012 by filosophia because: It is posted without quitations but because its overly sensational and people should know its of course infowars

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Those police will be next in line for job cuts. then see what side of the fence they are on.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
here is a link for anyone who wants to watch live protests from around the world ,
its a live stream globalrevolution.tv...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by detachedindividual

Of course spanish gov. is not the only bad one. That's obvious. But that is not the topic of this thread right?
edit on 7-10-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

It is a part of it.

Brace yourself America as our streets may soon resemble those in Spain where a rampantly brutal and out control police is acting swiftly to crush any popular resistance to Global cabal.

The OP is asking that [Americans] be aware.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Those police will be next in line for job cuts. then see what side of the fence they are on.

the police have been beating the protesting police in Spain and Greece

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately this further evinces the fact that peaceful protest is just a good way to take a one-sided beating. Better be a good little citizen!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As the OP stated,

This is a warning to the world population - That "they" are in control and "they" won't shy away from cracking innocent skull's , to keep the status-quo.

Spain as far as I am aware are a pretty liberal country in regards to their civilian population, if this kind of brutality can go "unchallenged" there it could happen pretty much anywhere.

To the people in the US who are reading this, Your government has foreseen this reaction of the people - and they have taken preparation very seriously.

Experts have been predicting "civil unrest" for years, Banksters and Government "Officials" have been manipulating events to lead to that exact scenario,

They are ready for us and the vast majority of us have only just realised we face a problem, trust in government eh?

Great idea that was.

Do people not realise it our (each and every last one of us) responsibility to assure our own protection?

When has any established government treated its citizens as equals?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and they are not about to quietly hand our freedom and the little power we had back . . . . . . . . . . . .

If you want it, you all have to fight for it before the opportunity has passed.

Why do you think they are trying to pass bills like SOPA?

Because they know time is short, and the only way we could ever organize to any effective degree would be through the internet - this is the only tool we have that could keep us on a par with them technologically.

Without the internet, we would move far too slow to stand a chance.

I don't advocate violence in any way shape or form, but they haven't really left us with other options - apart from possibly mass civil disobedience including :

Everyone (EVERYONE) stops work, (Steps would need to be taken to insure healthcare access and maintain food/water supply)
Everyone pulls every penny out of their bank accounts, and possibly safeguard that money with physical (hidden) gold.
Everyone stops paying all : tax, duty, energy bills (for big corps) etc.

And everyone on top of these actions floods the streets together and march on your respective "leaders" places of rule.

But I fear even this they could and would turn to their advantage.

We need to try something, and fast.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Now we know why the British gubberment is pushing hard with the fluoridation program. They fear this will happen.

What a powerful vid, thanks for posting it

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's easy to get police officers to fight off a revolution, and have a endless stream of new recruits, you feed and house there families.

If you was put in the position were food and water is in short supply and getting worse a lot worse(Which could well be a reality for all of us soon), and you was given the opportunity to fight for the elite powers, and in return you're given food and warm shelter for your wife and kids.

It's about what side you will you chose when the time comes.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join